Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not taken, would like to request a name change to March Fires.

Reason: Been using this and M0NSTERS 0F MEN as my main alts, but i prefer this one and as such would like to change my smog account in reflection of this.

ras did it

Last edited by a moderator:
May I please request a name change to "ChildOfDisorder"?

It's not only the name I go by on Showdown now, but also on other forums/sites.

rasdidit

I would like to change my name to Arii★Star.

Reason: My friends call me Ari because that's my real name lol & I used it when I started to play pokemon.
Please & Thanks.:heart:

No Special Characters - raseri

The Original Syn

Banned deucer.
Can I change to Queen Giratina? It's my PS name and doesn't seem to make much sense having the two be different. Thanks.

no that account is already taken, by you.

If possible, I would like my name changed to McSaltine.

My reason for this is its my name on Pokemon Showdown I would like my Smogon name to correspond with it.

rasdidit

Hello, I'd like to change my username to TranquilWyvern.
Thanks.

Also, how long does the subtitle last?

gotcha - antemortem

Hello, I would like to change my birth date to June 2, 1996. It says I was born in 1993. =/

gotcha - antemortem

I would like to change my name to: Didis
Reason, I mis spelt is when making my account...

did dis, didis - antemortem

I would like my name changed to princessgod as I got sick of my current name, and the one I'm requesting has much more of a meaning. Also, I tried to register my current name on pokemonshowdown back then as but shit happens so it didn't work out (Jirachee was teaching me the game at that time so he knows) so I don't have a actual main account on pokemonshowdown that I would like

gotcha - antemortem

Could I change my name to Oda ? I have a few accounts based off that name and it has past sentimental value. TY.

sure! - antemortem

Reactions: nv

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello, can you please change my name to Estronic? I am aware that I've already been granted a name change, but I've asked on the questions thread and someone said some people got two name changes with no problem. Estronic because the name is almost universal with my usernames. Thank you.

MAMP

MAMP!
idk if this counts as a name change, but can i get my name changed to MAMP please?

done - antemortem

Hi can I get my name changed to Casuistry It's my main on showdown :)

gotcha - antemortem

Reactions: nv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)