ORAS RU: Scythe. vs Windsong
ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Realistic Waters
ORAS Doubles: kamikaze17 vs Biosci
ORAS LC: Star. vs fitzy72
BW OU: Sweepage vs Jirachee - Sweepage is gonna fuck Jirachee up
DPP OU: TV-Rocka vs Go10
ADV OU: Fakes vs Floppy
GSC OU: Colchonero vs Isa
RBY OU: Lutra vs Bedschibaer - Beds is a god.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lc predicts

ORAS LC: mad0ka vs Mambo - ngl, Mambo hasn't really ever impressed me too much in a serious LC match. However he is good at mons and I'm sure with the help of his team he can perform okay overall this SPL. mad0ka is the best LC player there is though (only Heysup comes close) and I don't think Mambo can win this one without a bit of luck

ORAS LC: Star. vs fitzy72 - good to see starmaster get drafted, and I think he is better than fitzy. I'm not sure about fitzy's current ability but I don't think it's anywhere near the level it was when he impressed last time LC was in SPL. He seems to have got in by reputation, but I hope he proves me wrong

ORAS LC: Heysup vs ZoroarkForever - heysup already played and seemed to wipe the floor with zf. I expected it to be closer...

ORAS LC: blarajan vs OP - highlight match - both are very equally matched, but blarajan has more experience with tournament situations so I'm leaning towards him. Looking forward to this game a lot

ORAS LC: ZoroDark vs Kingler12345 - probably the weakest LC match here. Despite winning open and doing well in slam, I still think kingler has a point to prove. ZoroDark is the better player, despite relative lack of LC experience, and I see him taking it.

gl all

Ok doubles expert Stathakis

Heres the picture for reference

This turn has two ways to turn out
- Aero Aqua tails to kill Exca, Lati tailwinds as it dies to whatever lando uses
- Aero Rock slides to kill lati, Exca kills aero with Iron Head, dies to lando

In scenario one, Thundurus and Zard come out, threatening an ohko on both pokemon on the field. They also threaten every single pokemon on the rest of Totem's team. The only pokemon not getting ohkod is Kyu-B which gets killed depending on the Thundy set.

Scenario two has a few too many different ways to play out and I could explain them all but in short the game is either even or in Laga's favor. Now shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
what sort of weird ass sun team runs hp groundless latios with hp groundless zard lol? ill take ur word for it i guess

To be fair, all of this is hindsight and unnecessary input as the game is already done. What ifs mean nothing. No need to argue about a timeout. Timeouts suck, but this isn't going to change anything.

Let's win the rest of the games, team!

apparently predictions = free likes so
OU and LC predicts

ABR vs. PDC
TheEnder vs. Laurel
Seeme vs. cosine180
Alexander. vs. xray
blunder vs. Tesung
daftmau5 vs. Destiny Device
reiku vs. mencemeat
boudouche vs. CrashinBoomBang
Reymedy vs. TDK

mad0ka vs. Mambo
Star. vs. fitzy72
blarajan vs. OP
ZoroDark vs. Kingler12345

good luck to all my friends involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)