Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Nest Ball work on both normal and shiny Venusaur?

Or is there another ball that works well with its shiny form?

Just wanna be sure for a giveaway I'm trying to set up.
If in your eyes it looks good, that's all it matters :) . Venusaur has 2 colors ( its body and its leaf) , and nest ball has two colors . It looks good on venusaur .

Hmm never thought about Dive ball for non-shiny (I swear I'm blind sometimes). Should add that to my thread sometime.

Alright then another TSV project to do then.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a kangaskhan with the inner focus ability? Its available only through transfer, so i havent been able to get it in game and it's an extremely useful nature to have in vgc :) thanks

Last edited:

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey.... LF: DESTINY KNOT.... Just finished the game..... Looking towards breeding , realized it was needed..
Help me for the sake of ONIONS..
Can't get you one (I don't have a Powersave), but if you keep battling the Young Couple in the abandoned ship they'll eventually give one to you (jic you didn't already know!).

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
If you want to run Sniper, then jolly. If you want to run it under rain with swiftswim or RestoChesto, then Adamant.
Small input: Except physical rain sweeper Kingdra is heavily outclassed by the special one. Also, there are way better dragon dance users (sniper set). Some examples: Salamence in UU and and Mega-Tar in OU.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Hey.... LF: Adamant synchronizer

P.S: How should I use Mega Beedrill.
And: am I replying too much
Try checking the Smogdex which has analyses for most pokemon. Anyways: Beedrill is to be used as a fast revenge killer/game cleaner that abuses u-turn. Its ability makes it an excellent wall breaker. When using Beedrill make sure to bring a rapid spinner so stealth rocks and spikes won't give Beedrill trouble while u-turning around. A volt switch partner is also appreciated (like Magnezone/ton) so you have a volt-turn core. One last thing: Beedrill must not switch in attacks because of its frail defenses. Hope I helped.

Try checking the Smogdex which has analyses for most pokemon. Anyways: Beedrill is to be used as a fast revenge killer/game cleaner that abuses u-turn. Its ability makes it an excellent wall breaker. When using Beedrill make sure to bring a rapid spinner so stealth rocks and spikes won't give Beedrill trouble while u-turning around. A volt switch partner is also appreciated (like Magnezone/ton) so you have a volt-turn core. One last thing: Beedrill must not switch in attacks because of its frail defenses. Hope I helped.
Thanx..

looking to get back into breeding/pokemon in general. any news on new versions or generations as to watch for while breeding?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Last edited by a moderator:
Lf a naive Torchic with HP Ice 30/31/30/31/31/31. Shiny & egg moves not essential but I wouldn't say no.
I have one in my thread. It is shiny

Torchic(
)
IVs:
30/31/30/31/31/31
Nature: Naive Ability: Speed Boost
Moves:
-
Scratch
-Growl
-Baton Pass
OT: カルム ID: 24359
Non-Redis
Notes:
Bred by me, hatched by a user a on Reddit. HP Ice.

realized it's not easy to find since i never update the OPs so I thought this would help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)