SABOTAGE FINALS [won by Confide.]

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Thanks Seaco :)
Sabotage #1 Won by Ojama

sab·o·tage
[sab-uh-tahzh, sab-uh-tahzh]
noun
any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute.
any undermining of a cause.

Leaving your opponent in good stead is something that is somewhat of an art – some players are abrasive and rude in and during the battle and some people are just plain horrible winners. In this tour the loser of this battle gets the last laugh as they get to ban the winner from using particular Pokémon for the remainder of the tournament.

RULES
  1. All tournament Rules apply <Click>
  2. All Standard ORAS OU tiering and clauses apply.
  3. Once you've lost the match, post (alongside confirmation) the three Pokémon you intend to ban the victor from using in future rounds. All banned Pokémon must have achieved at least 2.0% usage in the 1825 stats of the most recent usage stat thread. - October's Usage Stats Are to be used in Round 1 (LINK)
  4. - In the event your opponent is inactive or fails to give you three (Increased in further rounds) I will randomly ban on their behalf.
  5. If something gets banned from Smogon OU during the tournament then the ban will take place in the round after it has been banned from.
  6. ll bans per player will be put on display in either a google+ doc or in the round thread in hidetags. Any bans I have to make will be posted in the round after thread.

Reminders:
  • Don't use the mons that you have been banned from using. you can check them here
  • Once you lose you can ban anything above the 2.0% usage mark from the 1825 stats. The current roundw ill use Decembers Stats.
  • 3 mons will be banned in the first few rounds - this number will increase in future rounds - Don't worry you'll be notified at the start of the round.
  • I will randomly ban if your opp goes inactive.

Pairings
Confide. vs Hingo
Hingo vs p2
p2 vs Confide.

Deadline;
ASAP.

This is where you view your bans

reminders
  • Stats for December are now being used.
  • As a reference, anything hydreigon and above may now be banned.
  • You are now banning 5 mons this round
  • Any mons that hit the 2% mark last time but have fallen below it this time (Kabutops) remain banned and will not be swapped for something above the mark.
  • Please make sure when you ban mons, that your opponent hasn't already been banned from using them.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Clarification on Finals' Rules

If everyone goes 1-1 then you'll ban for the person you lost against - This is the only time any bans will take place. So, Hingo would not ban for Confide. right now as there are matches let to play.
Confide. vs Hingo
Hingo vs p2
p2 vs Confide.

Hingo Would ban for confide.
p2 woul ban for Hingo
Confide. would ban for p2

FireMage

Disgraced
THE TOURNAMENT WILL NOT CONTINUE I AM TALKING TO THE MODS RIGHT NOW ALL THEY DO I DELETE MY POST CAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID THE SHOWDOWN PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE REAL TRUTH THEY ARE THE REAL TERRORIST NOT ISIS
I'm not even remotely sure what I've done either way I'm blaming p2

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
The names confide
my team is worse than a pile of dead fireflies.
I hope that I can win this match because i want a taste of that delicious snatch.
The pokemon badge is all I ever wanted
ah fuck my avalugg just got taunted.
I think I might lose this game
lol nvm I owned my opponent knowm sayin,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)