Smogon Premier League VII - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
before the ruiners continue on their quest to hax my team to death once again in the regular season, i would just like to remind them of what happened in the spl finals :] you can have your luck now, but the gods will kill you come playoff time when it really matters. anyway dw team 1-1 we got this friends bop comin thru dash space heysups still god.

Oh wait, since I'm already here mite as well quote the most cringeworthy post I've seen in a long ass time:
We are NOT an 0-2 team now let's fucking prove it...oh wait we're 2-0 cuz we're not garbage.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Some glory in their birth, some in their skill,
Some in their wealth, some in their body's force,
Some in their garments though new-fangled ill;
Some in their hawks and hounds, some in their horse;

And every humour hath his adjunct pleasure,
Wherein it finds a joy above the rest:
But these particulars are not my measure,
All these I better in one general best.

Thy love is better than high birth to me,
Richer than wealth, prouder than garments' cost,
Of more delight than hawks and horses be;
And having thee, of all men's pride I boast:

Wretched in this alone, that thou mayst take
All this away, and me most wretched make.

mad0ka, good job
If u wanna make a feat. With the best rapper in the world(me), i will accept it. U seem talenteed, if u refuse to do it, you will be my next rival and i could chall you for the "undisputed rapper title".
Lemme know.

You seem talenteed, not well focused.
its hellpowna, write the wolfpack story, you cant touch our glory.
Im from ghetto, my style is underground plz can u check my sound?!
u wanna my respect?
Dont make me laugh, im breloom, u look like a pert, u rekt!

Last edited:

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hey guys

unrelated to your normal shitposts, but i just had an idea for you and your obsession with 50-50s

rarely are these "50-50s" actually 50-50

for example, the nash equilibrium for the "50-50" in the ew vs. giara gsc match last week was roughly 77% for EW to switch, 23% for EW to double-edge; and 23% for giara to surf, and 77% for giara to rest.

point is one of you try-hards should write an IRC bot that calcs nash equilibria and uses RNG to pick a move given the optimal mixed strategy

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I just wanna say that some people are fucking rude nowadays. I put in a lot of effort recording and narrating Finchinator vs. Marth's game. Yet some rude mofo had the audacity to pester me about how I sounded like a "cat in heat." Well get used to it. More in-depth game analysis videos will be coming to a thread near you.

Tobes and I played 3 games - g1, I won, g2 - Tobes Self-Destructed with his last Pokemon vs my last Pokemon to end the match. g3, Tobes won.

So we're sitting at 1 Golden Gyarados, 1 Tobes, 1 tie (we're assuming this is a tie, though we don't have any written record that Self-KO Clause is not in effect for RBY for SPL).

We'd like the TDs to weigh in on whether the score should be tied for us for the week since that's the result of the 3 matches, or if we should assume the tie is a deadgame and play one more.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)