Other Metagames BHackmons Download Meloetta

I built this team around Download Meloetta, as I felt it would make fantastic use of its mixed attacker status.

Fake Bitch (Blissey) (F) @ White Herb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Shell Smash
- Wish
- Moonblast

This Blissey was made to very solidly and cleanly pass its stat changes off to Meloetta and the other teammates so that they can hit hard. This set is also made to provide for itself, through Moonblast, for very solid coverage against the Fighting type and to make this Pokemon a force to be reckoned with.

Persephone (Shuckle) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Healing Wish
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Explosion

I built this Shuckle off of an old Latias set I used to use. This set provides both screens, which buff PirMeloetta's weakened defenses, and can take a hit for the team in either the support or offensive area. This Pokemon was essentially made to be suicidal, but is rather useful all the same.

Rainbow Moose (Xerneas) @ Leftovers
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Light of Ruin
- Geomancy
- Earth Power
- Substitute

As with all good teams, there needs to be more than on prominent attacker. If paired with Blissey's Shell Smash, this thing can become an absolute MONSTER. With Light of Ruin to absolutely OBLITERATE anything in it's way, this thing is nearly unstoppable once paired with the speed of Geomancy. Alongside fairy death blast attack, Rainbow Moose is set up with Earth Power for coverage against Steel, Fire, and Poison types.

Suicide Bomber (Sunkern) @ Focus Sash
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond

To be quite frank, I only added this little guy for the lols. The Focus Sash provides for Taunt, and then Mr. Kerny takes 'em out with a friendly little Destiny Bond.

I'M ANNOYING (Sableye) @ Sablenite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Foul Play

I'M ANNOYING is made to absolutely DESTROY any and all hazards. Speed Boost absolutely assures the use of all of his moves after the third turn, which would prompt its Mega Evolution. Foul Play is used for it's attacking coverage, while Spikes and Stealth Rock return the favor of Hazards. I'M ANNOYING'S typing allows for denial of Rapid Spin, and Taunt obliterates Defog.

MELELELELEEELELEL (Meloetta) @ Normal Gem
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 16 Def / 120 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Relic Song
- Drain Punch
- Moonblast
- U-Turn
Download Meloetta may seem an odd choice at first, however, it makes Meloetta a very useful Pokemon. On switch in, Meloetta's Attack will rise if the target has weaker Defense, and vise versa for Special Attack and Special Defense, which will prompt the user to use Relic Song or not. U-Turn allows for a very versatile pivot in the case of a switch,while Moonblast provides for coverage against Ghost types and Dark Types while Meloetta is in it's Aria Form. Drain Punch allows for spam recovery while in its Aria form, where it has lowers defenses, while the Normal Gem lets that first Relic Song hit hard.

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
Team looks solid but i think that Magic Coat might be better than Taunt on MSab to make up for the loss of Magic Bounce.

In hackmons, it is use this or get rekt by it:

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mind Plate
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Spore
- Dream Eater
- Aura Sphere/Gastro Acid

This paired with a Speed Boost baton Passer and/or a taunter is just unstoppable

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
In hackmons, it is use this or get rekt by it:

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mind Plate
Ability: Simple
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Spore
- Dream Eater
- Aura Sphere/Gastro Acid

This paired with a Speed Boost baton Passer and/or a taunter is just unstoppable
Use Miracle Eye in the last slot in order to hit dark types with Dream Eater btw

not trying to offend you, but this team has A LOT of problems.

also, your mons and moveset of choice are very suboptimal. There are much better mons to use that fulfill a multitude of roles and your current one a lot better.
for example;

Giratina > Blissey / Shuckle / Sunkern / Sableye
Registeel / Aegislash > Blissey / Shuckle / Sunkern / Sableye
Diancie > Xerneas

anything outclasses sunkern when it comes to prankster dbond including but not limited to; Giratina, Lugia, Aegislash, Resgisteel, Cresselia, etc.

and finally, while you may like to use meloetta, Mewtwo X and Y literally outclasses it in every way possible with its protean set.

your team also isnt prepared for the can of worms that plague BH; Sleep Spam, Ate, Protean, Imposters and Shedinja.

idk if this is a serious rmt or not, but I would recommend you to at least test your team at above 1400 and see how well you fare first and decide if your team is good or just a bunch of gimmicks.

here are some sets that might perhaps help you.

Giratina @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Recover
- Whirlwind

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- King's Shield
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Sludge Wave

Aegislash @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- Destiny Bond
- Whirlwind

hopefully I helped and I recommend you try out these sets.

not trying to offend you, but this team has A LOT of problems.

also, your mons and moveset of choice are very suboptimal. There are much better mons to use that fulfill a multitude of roles and your current one a lot better.
for example;

Giratina > Blissey / Shuckle / Sunkern / Sableye
Registeel / Aegislash > Blissey / Shuckle / Sunkern / Sableye
Diancie > Xerneas

anything outclasses sunkern when it comes to prankster dbond including but not limited to; Giratina, Lugia, Aegislash, Resgisteel, Cresselia, etc.

and finally, while you may like to use meloetta, Mewtwo X and Y literally outclasses it in every way possible with its protean set.

your team also isnt prepared for the can of worms that plague BH; Sleep Spam, Ate, Protean, Imposters and Shedinja.

idk if this is a serious rmt or not, but I would recommend you to at least test your team at above 1400 and see how well you fare first and decide if your team is good or just a bunch of gimmicks.

here are some sets that might perhaps help you.

Giratina @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Recover
- Whirlwind

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- King's Shield
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Sludge Wave

Aegislash @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- Destiny Bond
- Whirlwind

hopefully I helped and I recommend you try out these sets.
Agreeing, also:
Only "viable" FEAR mon is Heatran due to its immunity to any damaging status (poison and burn). FEAR is not very viable anyway.

Chansey @ Eviolite / Lucky Punch
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed / Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Soft-Boiled
- Metal Burst / Whirlwind

Start adding this to (almost) any team you make. Imposter Chansey is the undisputed queen of BH, centralizing the meta around her. It also destroys most of your team right now.
This is greta for getting into the metagame: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/bh/

Hope I helped

Reactions: Mq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)