Other Metagames -

BlackJak

formerly Balanced Break
Kinda Jealous @ that gen 5 garchomp moving sprite, even more jealous at how unique this team is. While some people might call it "some standard ground team with a gliscor", the sets seem pretty cool, especially the Garchomp one with the toxic for a lure to slowbro and Porygon 2. Nice Team man, hope you go far with it.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looks like a generic Ground-type team at first, but when I clicked it I was rather impressed by the Seismitoad and Garchomp set. Good stuff going there tbh. Yeah but like Breloom definitely gives you a pretty hard time and there are stuffs that chould be utilized better in that team.

It seems like Garchomp would be inviting walls such as Slowbro and Porygon2 more than Hippowdon, therefore making Toxic on it a really nifty move. However, this makes Toxic on Hippowdon seem pretty redundant. Stone Edge is also pretty redundant, since you have Mamoswine to hit Flying-types and Excadrill for Ice-types. Setup sweepers can also threaten you pretty well, such as Sub DD Gyarados which can just set up in front of Hippowdon. Best case here would definitely be running Whirlwind over Toxic. With Whirlwind you can phase a setup sweeper rendering their setups useless.

Another problem I see is Breloom, as it can decimate your team. Best option here would be running Ice Fang Gliscor with 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Spe EVs Jolly Nature. That lets you outspeed Breloom while still retaining respectable SpD. Ice Fang will pressure Flying-types and Grass-types even more, as +2 hurts quite a lot.

Yeah just some nitpicks, team looks really solid. As for other threats, you just need to play properly since it's Monotype.
Hope I helped! :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)