Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deschutes is subbed out - new matchup is The Alio vs. LoserMcNoob
Reina is subbed out - new matchup is Tahu vs. Merkagge
frothiess is subbed out - new matchup is GOD MARTH vs. a-suh-dude

remaining games where subs get priority:

brokenwings vs DestinyUnknown - DestinyUnknown
Kyblad vs Reymaki - Kyblad
Jack Boots vs TargetGoBoom - TargetGoBoom
Alexer Hdz vs Bro Kappa - Alexer Hdz
Chris Jenkins vs undisputed - Chris Jenkins
Eternal Spirit vs AdvanceShip - AdvanceShip
Colchonero vs LORD ISSEI - Colchonero

op is up to date as of this post

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
The games were actually fucking terrible, considering RNG failed me in the most important turns, but confirming my loss.

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
was supposed to play today but he missed time guess im calling Activity rn unless he comes on and can schedules a different time

I guess I'm giving win to opponent, going through sbedual changes at work rn so I'm working weird shifts, so I missed our appointment.

Activity Win Request

I contacted my opponent on the 22th, one day after the round was posted and told him my timezone. He vm'd me a week later trying to schedule the match. I tell him when I can play, but, he don't answered me an exact day and time to play.

Activity Win Request
I contacted my opponent on the 23th, and he responded on the 24th but did not indicate his timezone. On the 30th we agreed to play on the 31st, but he wasn't online on pokemon showdown. We decided to play today but he wasn't online again.
proof this kid is either lying or too incompetent to follow simple terms of an agreement: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/hand-relief.209047/#profile-post-1871579 edit: we were supposed to play at the time indicated in the comment log but he never came online even after 2 hours (as stated in a previous post in this thread)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)