Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Kudasai
    I live in the same timezoneas you but i can't be online past 10 pm because of internet so we have a conflict.
    Today at 2:24 AM Delete

2. Kudasai
    Just for you to know, I already informed you in stours before the last 2 games that I had to get ready for work and I wasn't ready yet but seeing how desperate you were with all the cussing I battled against you anyways. I had no teams on team builder so I had to get one quickly from the shedinja battle and quickly build another one while we werenabattling which was the level 3 Aron.
    Today at 2:28 AM Delete

3. Kudasai

Then on the 2nd game , you gave your word you would accept defeat if the game went past 10 minutes, even when I was clearly late for work, to the extent of swearing a lot in my pm box to bait me to accept the challenge. But you know what? I accepted anyway with a team I had to make within the time of the first game. It went past 10 minutes anyway but I still continued on for you even though you broke the deal. That day I went to work and my boss told me off all because of what I have to sacrifice for you.​

Last edited:
????? see what i have to put up with. I gave him 2 times already i can be on but he'll just bomb my profile with nonsense.

Activity win please

kid you cant just say "im online" at 1-3am all the time while im asleep and have to work the next day, then expect me to play you straight away with no prior warning or organisation. If you think this is the way game scheduling works you need to get your head out of your dimwitted, prepubescent Italian bunghole
here it is...

My opponent will be not available Friday (and the week end probably) so i don't know what i have do since there aren't extension

Activity, my opponent asked me to play once at 3am on a weekday my time when i was asleep and i keep trying to set a time up with him but I have no response, also is the 2nd opponent I have attempted to face, I've been very active atm due to SPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)