ORAS OU Love Me Like You Do (Mega Tyranitar Bulky Offense)

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Love Me Like You Do

Hi everyone, it's me BrandonBeast, and welcome to my OU RMT! I built this team around 2 weeks ago and it's gotten me great success on the ladder, bringing me to a decent rating of 1330 so far (I'm still trying to climb up). I built it around the underrated threat known as Mega Tyranitar, who's often shunned because his non-Mega form is so much more useful most of the time, and the fact that he takes up a Mega Slot. But most teams nowadays aren't prepared for Mega Tyranitar's coverage moves, such as Ice Punch and Superpower, making him a formidiable threat against many teams! But without further ado, I bring you, Love Me Like You Do!

The Squad:

Reptar-Mega (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

Description: Here is the underrated threat of the team, Mega Tyranitar. While he isn't the best Pokemon in OU, mostly due to being mostly outclassed by his non-Mega and the competition for the Mega Slot, he's still a really cool and underrated sweeper with Dragon Dance, as his STABs and coverage moves make a lot of teams unprepared to see him on the battlefield. He also has great bulk, especially under the Sand, making set-up a bit easier for him, as he can take moves like Thunderbolt and non-STAB Earth Powers quite nicely. While at +1 he still gets outsped by stuff like Mega Lopunny, he can still outspeed a good portion of the metagame, such as the Lati's, and Starmie at +1. The moveset is pretty simple, Dragon Dance is mandatory to avoid being outclassed by regular TTar, Stone Edge for a powerful and somewhat spammable STAB, Ice Punch is awesome to lure in Lando-T and Gliscor and hit them for big damage, and Superpower is in the last slot as at +1 it OHKOs Ferrothorn after a bit of prior damage, and also hits Steel-types like Heatran for big damage as well.

Cute But Evil (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Spe
Bold Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Description: Celebi is one of the best partners for Mega Tyranitar in my opinion, as it handles Fighting and Water-types for Mega Tyranitar, while Mega Tyranitar can check Talonflame and Fire-types for Celebi. Nasty Plot + 2 Attacks Celebi is my favorite Celebi set by far and a really underrated one at that. This set isn't really meant for sweeping, I use it to bring a more offensive presence to Celebi while still showcasing his good defensive attributes. The extra coverage move really helps Celebi as it can lure in a lot of potential checks and counters, like Heatran or Mega Scizor, and bop them with the right coverage move. While NP + 2 Attacks Celebi usually carries Earth Power, I ultimately decided that Hidden Power Fire was the better choice for my team, as it helped lured in threats such as Mega Scizor and Ferrothorn and helped cripple or kill them for Mega Tyranitar to sweep easier. This set also is a decent stallbreaker as the power boost that Nasty Plot brings helps Celebi open some holes up in these kinds of teams, and HP Fire lets it handle a common switchin in Skarmory so much easier, but Chansey is still a problem. Overall, Celebi is an awesome member of the team and I'm glad to have it on here!

Doge (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Description: Landorus-Therian was added as a catch-all check to some of the tier's biggest threats, such as Mega Charizard-X and Mega Lopunny, as well as providing momentum with U-Turn and providing Stealth Rock. I originally was gonna go for offensive SR because I wanted to keep a more offensive approach to the team, but as I was finishing the team I figured out that the extra bulk in defensive Lando-T helped me more in the long run. I chose Lefties over Rocky Helmet for more longetivity, and the set and EVs are pretty standard. Overall, Landorus-Therian is a pretty great mon in general and a great mon on the team!

Thundering Lion (Raikou) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Description: I added Raikou cuz Volt Switch pairs well with Lando-T, and I wanted an actual Electric check (Sorry Lando, but HP Ice is out to get ya), and a good speedy mon that could outspeed stuff like Keldeo and kill them. While I do think that CM or Specs Kou would go better on the team, I decided to just go Assault Vest to help take special moves like Scald and Hurricane better. It's proven me well in the ladder, my only gripe with it is how easily it can get walled by stall and how easy it gets worn down, but overall Raikou is a cool member of the team.

MY MOUTH IS HELL (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Description: Heatran provides a lot of roles for the team, including a Grass check, a secondary Fire check (Sort of), and a good revenge killer and late-game cleaner with Choice Scarf. ScarfTran is a really cool set that has a bit of surprise factor thanks to people normally thinking "Defensive Tran!" or "Offensive Rocks or Stallbreaker Tran!", but I felt like Scarf fit the team as I wanted a bit more speed that could help revenge kill threats like Mega Lopunny and Adamant +1 Mega Altaria. Overheat is a great spammable move, as this set is usually played as hit-and-run and Overheat capitalizes on that, dealing a good amount of damage on pretty much anything, even resists like Keldeo take over 30-40% from it. Flash Cannon helps kill Fairy-types and stuff like Kyurem-Black, Earth Power helps against other Heatrans, and Stone Edge hits Talonflame, which is great, and also deals some damage against Tornadus-Therian. Overall, while being locked into a move isn't that great for Heatran, he fits the team really well and I'm glad to have him on!

Ball O Fun (Azumarill) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Description: So for the last slot of the team, I wanted a Water-type to complete the FWG core that was brewing. At first, I thought of Slowbro to check stuff like Talonflame, but then I realized I already had a Psychic-type and I was weak to Dark-types, so Azumarill was the best choice overall. Azumarill adds a good wallbreaker to the team with Choice Band, and a good bulky offensive mon overall with it's good bulk, as well as being a sort of revenge killer with Aqua Jet. I used Superpower in the last slot to lure in Ferro and do big damage to him. Overall, Azumarill makes for an excellent member of the team and one of the best mons in OU overall!

Now time for the threatlist, importables, SO's, all that good stuff!

Mega Altaria: Probably the biggest threat to the team, thanks to it's bulk and typing. While it isn't as common as it once was, DD sets can pulverize the team, and although ScarfTran outspeeds it at +1, Jolly variants will outspeed Tran and proceed to screw the team over. Fairies in general can give the team a hard time, even with Heatran.

Chansey: Not a big offensive threat, but the biggest threat on stall teams for me as it's incredibly hard to crack with the special attackers, but Superpower from TTar and Azu put a huge dent in it, and Earthquake from Lando-T does some damage, but the Toxic and Seismic Toss damage can mean a lot sometimes.

Mega Lopunny: While I have checks to it in Celebi and Landorus-Therian, Mega Lopunny is still a massive threat due to it outspeeding Mega Tyranitar at +1 (Unless Adamant, but nobody runs that anymore I think), and just doing a lot of damage to anything it touches. But ScarfTran can RK it, as well as Azu with Aqua Jet, and I do have checks to it, but it is still an annoying mon to fight.

Those three are the biggest threats I've seen in the ladder so far, but there may be other threats to find out.

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Now for shoutouts! :)

SO to my UU buddys

Nightingales
Rattled Snakes
LittleRunnerXC
NV
King UU
Shiba
Hogg
Merlouvynis
Sacri'
Pearl
DaSpoofy

NU Peeps

MARCU5theBAW5
Blaziken.
Prince Lucian
erisia
Oshony PokeGod
@Montesgur
Disjunction

RU Dawgs

EonX
MrAldo
Lord Death Man
Miyami~~
slurmz

And don't forget the LC Boys (and possibly Girls, if there are any on PS o_o)!!

H&MBerkeley : Grats on driver bud!
OP
Coconut.
Mambo
mad0ka
Merritt

Overall, I think this team could use some work, but is a pretty good Bulky Offense team overall featuring some underrated threats like Mega Tyranitar and Nasty Plot + 2 Attacks Celebi, and I hope you all like it!

meatwad_dancing.gif
Keep Dancing
meatwad_dancing.gif

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
God, I hate that song lol. Anyways, cool offensive team you have there, utilizing a F+W+G core to pair up with Mega Tyranitar, one of most underrated threats in the metagame. I also really love your decision on the moveset for it, choosing not to put Crunch but instead Superpower for Ferrothorn and Bisharp. There aren't really many issues with this team.

The only thing you lack is speed control. Apart from Scarf Heatran and Raikou, the build is rather slow, making your team susceptible to faster playstyles, or just Pokemon that can set up. For example, Jolly Mega Altaria sweeps your team at +1 since it naturally outspeeds Heatran by 3 base points. Mega Alakazam is problematic with the Ghost+Fighting coverage it has access to, and outspeeds+kills Scarf Heatran. Mega Metagross is also really an issue because every Pokemon on your team is 2HKOed by Ice Punch or Meteor Mash, except for Heatran. Heatran does check Mega Metagross, but certainly not a counter with all these Hammer Arm variants.

My only suggestion will be Slowking>Celebi. I understand that Celebi is a fantastic partner, resisting Water and Fighting type attacks, as well as form a FWG core. However, Slowking with its natural bulk and defensive typing, has the ability to counter Mega Metagross, Diancie, and Alakazam. Not only that, but it has Thunder-Wave too just like Celebi. It would help you with your speed control problem, allowing Choice Band Azumarill and Mega Tyranitar to outspeed your opponent's usual fast Pokemon without a Dragon Dance. Flamethrower and Thunder-Wave on the same set because if your opponent brings out Scizor ready to Pursuit your Slowking, you can Thunder-Wave it on the switch and kill it with a Flamethrower the following turn.

There are a couple of drawbacks with this change. For example, you become a lot more susceptible to Azumarill, specifically the Choice Band Set. The Belly Drum set is less threatening because with all these offensive presences on your team, I'm not sure if your opponent can find an opportunity to set up except vs Slowking. Slowking, however, can Thunder-Wave Azumarill, bring out your own Azumarill, take the +6 Aqua Jet, and then kill the opposing Azumarill with a CB Play Rough. Choice Band on the other hand, forces you to sack a couple of mons before you can check it with Raikou. What you can do is 8 more speed EVs to speed creep other Choice Band Azus, as well as outspeeding Tyranitar.

Slowking @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Flamethrower
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

REPLAY
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-330595867
Hope I helped! GL dude.

Last edited:

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yo,
the team is really good :D, i like mega ttar builds :)
well,i think you dont really need hp fire on celebi because tou have already Heatran for Scizor and Ferrothorn,you can run
Twave >Hp fire
,help against mega lop
,help a lot against mega Alt
,it can stop his sweep,and you can revenge kill it with azu and ttar, help also against
Latios, because latios is usually a switch in for celebi(it resist all stab from celebi), the same reason with
kyurem-Black,Kyurem is really a big threat to your team, Twave celebi helps to check more easily making it easy and slow target for tyranitar and Azumarill.

Now I'll explain why and how these pokemon threaten your team, and how to beat them:

mega altaria, this Pokemon can easily dance without problems, probably the most threatening to set that your team is the offensive DD, he runs earthquake that beats easily Heatran, making only his check.

Mega Altaria to beat this team has Heatran, Twave celebi (suggested by me) Azumarill and ice tyranitar punch.

First you have to try to paralyze him, so as to make it easy to slaying, to get safe with celebi against Malt can attract earthquake perhaps putting Heatran against malt, knowing your opponent to hold flash cannon or perhaps overcome by speed trying to use earthquake, here you can put celebi, resisting EQ and can paralyze him as even stand up to Return.

latios is another dangerous threat to your team, 2HKO almost the whole team, your answers to really beat latios are azu, tyranitar, Heatran.
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SPD Celebi: 277-328 (68.5 - 81.1%) - guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recover
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. HP 0/0 SPD Heatran: 133-156 (41.1 - 48.2%) - 66.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. HP 0/0 SPD Mega Tyranitar in Sand: 157-187 (46 - 54.8%) - guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. 216 HP / 46 SPD Landorus-T: 316-372 (84.7 - 99.7%) - guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Psyshock vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 207-243 (53.9 - 63.2%) - guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Psyshock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Raikou: 216-255 (67.2 - 79.4%) - guaranteed 2HKO

Latios is really scary, you have to beat it out to weaken or make it, so you can be close with shadow ball of raikou, or flash of cannon Heatran, play rough to azu or tyranitar ice punch.

Kyurem is perhaps the second most dangerous threat to your team, you have no guaranteed income for him, only tyranitar enters quietly but sin not to have recovery moves, then you should be careful when you are in front of Kyurem.
To beat him you have to be able to kill him with tyranitar or before paralyzing him and then beat him with azu or tyranitar even Heatran can beat Kyurem with Flash Cannon.

252 SpA Heatran Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 288-338 (73.6 - 86.4%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-B Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Tyranitar in Sand: 151-179 (44.2 - 52.4%) -- 18.4% chance to 2HKO

Mega Lopunny probably the Pokemon easier to control, since you have a counter (Celebi)

252 Atk Mega Lopunny Return vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Celebi: 136-162 (33.6 - 40%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Celebi: 136-160 (33.6 - 39.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

after thunder wave,you can beat mega Lopunny with Superpower tyranitar,or play rough Azumarill.

With Azumarill.
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Kyurem-B: 596-704 (152.4 - 180%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 644-762 (215.3 - 254.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Altaria: 492-582 (169 - 200%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Lopunny: 560-662 (206.6 - 244.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

With tyranitar.
252 Atk Mega Tyranitar Superpower vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Lopunny: 328-386 (121 - 142.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Mega Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Kyurem-B: 434-512 (110.9 - 130.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Mega Tyranitar Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 236-278 (78.9 - 92.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 Atk Mega Tyranitar Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Altaria: 180-212 (61.8 - 72.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and sandstorm damage

Also i suggest to put 28Evs Atk on
Heatran,for Ohko zard Y and talon with a timid nature.
I suggest to put Fire Blast>Overheat because its better to beat things like mega venu,if your tran drop the spa after Overheat,mega venu can counter you,for example.
Heatran Vs birds.
28- Atk Heatran Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard Y: 300-356 (101 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
28- Atk Heatran Stone Edge vs. 120 HP / 0 Def Talonflame: 324-384 (99 - 117.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

Heatran vs Venusaur.
252 SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Thick Fat Mega Venusaur: 152-182 (41.7 - 50%) -- 89.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

I suggest to put Knock off>S.edge on
landorus-T
,i think it can help because it can remove the scarf from others lando,remove specs/scarf on keld,remove leftovers on clef,its a nice move :). I had to change the spread of Landorus, this allows you to survive a draco latios without rocks in the field, this spread can be decisive for a win, since latios 2HKO almost your whole team :)

0 Atk Landorus-T Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 232-274 (77.5 - 91.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock (after LO recoil it is in range of Knock off.)

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. 216 HP / 46 SpD Landorus-T: 316-372 (84.7 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

In addition to a hand even against Mew, is a pokemon really hard to beat for your team, can easily burn tyranitar, and Azumarill, you only have to Heatran for for it, knock off helps you avoid the roll.
[Hide = calcs]
252 SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SPD Mew: 180-213 (44.5 - 52.7%) - 82.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

After knock off:
252 SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 180-213 (44.5 - 52.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

Cute But Evil (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Doge (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 236 Def / 46 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

MY MOUTH IS HELL (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 28 Atk / 228 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Ball O Fun (Azumarill) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

hope ive help, GL with the team ^.^[/hide]

Last edited:

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Thanks guys! I'll definitely test out the suggested changes, Slowking sounds pretty cool and TWave can definitely help!

Nice squad you've got, Brandon, Mega T-Tar may have still looked better on paper, but it still puts in work.

I don't want to make too many majorly disruptive changes, so most of what I'll be focusing on are optimizations. Most of the EV spreads are pretty standard, but there are a few things that could be changed up.

Firstly, I agree with King Sun on 28 Atk EVs on 'Tran. If you take the EVs out of speed, you can still outrun Mega Man and Mega Lop, but if you want to be able to make those few speed ties with opposing Scarf 'Trans or after you've lost your Scarf somehow, then you can take the EVs out of SpA.

IMO, Fire Blast should be run over Overheat on 'Tran - Flamethrower is just too weak of a STAB. It can't 2HKO offensive Mega Venus or reliably 4HKO defensive ones, whereas Fire Blast can 2HKO the standard defensive spread after rocks and sand damage. Other vital KOs include being able to prevent NP Celebi from passing its boosts every time that it doesn't miss under sand, or 68% of the time after rocks and lefties recovery. Flamethrower can't do either unless it crits.

Additionally, I second Knock Off on Lando-T for the same reasons that King Sun supported it. However, there's additional reason that I believe is even more important - it removes Chansey's Eviolite (Provided it stays in, but if it's backed into a corner, Knock Off makes it significantly easier to break it).

Like BreloomMyHomie said, Slowking is an option over Celebi, which still can lure in Ferrothorn and Scizor - less efficiently but it takes on other threats better. You could possibly run Fire Blast on Slowking for the 2HKO on Mega Metagross and as the cherry on top, it can OHKO Bulky SD Mega Scizor that's switched into rocks twice, or in the off chance it tries to switch into you before Mega Evo'ing, after rocks. If for some reason you decide that you don't want the speed control, running Nasty Plot on Slowking is possible, but I would try T-Wave first before considering anything else - especially with how threatened the team is by MAlt. If you're really desperate for hazard removal, you could try Starmie over Slowking, but it doesn't deal with the same threats as well.

You said you think that other variants of Raikou could do better on the team and that you just went with AV for the bulk. IMO, CM is pretty much the best set RN. Volt Switch + CM has been standard for a while now, and it allows Raikou to accomplish two things: Early game pivoting and wearing 'mons that can take a boosted hit down when you Volt Switch out - such as 'Tran. Another selling point of CM is that it provides a secondary win-condition with Mega T-Tar - it shouldn't be your primary one unless it has a great match-up, but it helps.

Between Raikou and Heatran, I don't really feel like it would be necessary, but if you wish, you could run Yache Berry Lando-T, which lets it be a one-time lure to Electrics and Weavile on top of that.

I support running more speed EVs on Azumarill, but IMO, it should be 12 more - making the spread 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe. This gives Azu a SR number while allowing it to speed creep everything that 8 more EVs would except with standard Specs Sylveon on top of that. As far as I'm concerned, the marginal loss in bulk is compensated for outspeeding two more threats - one that can OHKO you and the other that is bloody everywhere.

I hope I helped, and I hope that you can find some more optimal way to deal with Chansey!

Ehy :)

My Suggest is to replace Fire Blast>Overheat although with OverHeat Keldeo is only able to switch in once before being 2HKOed the next time it switches in. Its overall damage output, especially against Landorus-T and Mega Lopunny, is rather significantly greater than any of Heatran's other STAB options, ah e change the Spreads.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat/Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Knok off>Stone Edge at
because Stone Edge it is not necessary in this
Team.

Landorus-Therian @ Yacha berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock off
- Stealth Rock

Other Advice is to change the
spread in
168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe for outspeed others Azumarill CB, thought it would be better to replace
>
because Bisharp and Weavile destroy your team.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- SleepTalk

This set is for make Keldeo alive as much as possible, because your team hasn't Spinner or Defogger :C

Others Azumarill CB Destroy you very easily, my suggest is to replace
>
. Amoongus it would solve a lot of problems: It holds up well others Azumarill CB, holds the hit of lopunny (3HKO of Return against SR) counter diancie, and counter Altaria DD and check that Special, almost solve all your problems!

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power Fire

Other suggest is to replace Pursuit>Superpower at
, yes i know you lose a lot Coverage, but Latios is a very problems (2HKO Heatran eh 0_0).

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit/Superpower

My Last advice, is to change Yache Berry>Leftovers at
, because Metagross is a very threat for this team. Attentive even at Gardevoir, thought with Raikou and Heatran you should do it.
Pice(Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry/Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Team with my tips:

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit/Superpower

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power Fire

Pice(Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry/Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat/Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

or

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Secred Sword

SECOND VERSION:

I decided to also try a second version, because I can be effective. In this version i suggest TW
>Your celebi
because with Thunder-wave help you vs
and
as well as help you vs
, that is a very threat for this team.

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 84 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Thunder wave
- Baton pass/Healight wish/Hidden Power fire

The given EV spread and a Bold nature maximize Celebi's overall bulk, notably avoiding the 2HKO from Adamant Mega Lopunny's Return after Stealth Rock damage while outspeeding Adamant Bisharp to escape its Pursuit with Baton Pass or cripple it with Thunder Wave. A faster EV spread of 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe can be used for Jolly Bisharp.

Other Advice is to change Chople berry
> your
because counter Chansey and check gardevoir and Charizard Y.

Heatran @ Chople Berry
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt/Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

>
for use the sand and help you vs hazard, Excadrill Also check altaria, weavile, bisharp and lopunny that are a very weak for the team, also is a very late Sweeper that is good in this team.
Excadrill @ Airon Ballon/Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

COMPLETE TEAM:
Heatran @ Chople Berry
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt/Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Airon Ballon/Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 84 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Thunder wave
- Baton pass/Healight wish/Hidden Power fire

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

hope i have help you :)

Last edited:
Hey, cool team!

One thing you should definitely try out is baton pass > HP [Fire] on Celebi. Often they will switch in bisharp or ferrothorn, and by using baton pass you capture momentum. Also if you switch out azumaril for life orb keldeo you can lure in bisharp, predict it and nasty plot up when they switch in. When they try to pursuit trap celebi you then baton pass the +2 boost to keldeo which then sweeps the opposing team (or breaks it down enough for you to sweep).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)