Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone go to my profile and tell who's at fault between me and tafu? Iv been trying to play this nigga for over a week and we havnt even played a game. Now he's trying to come at me as if I'm the one who hasn't been on and all this bs. Whoever runs this please tell that dude to play me and stop acting like a pussy.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
aussicht vs undisputed - a game was scheduled for yesterday, but as far as I can tell no game was played. Aussicht called activity before the extension but judging by a VM left by bloody alfa on undisputed's profile, the two had been in contact. Coinflip. If this post has an URL ending in an even number, Aussicht goes through. If it's an odd number, Undisputed goes through.
result: the url ends in 2 (6672702), Aussicht goes through. The new matchup is Aussicht vs. ArchPhantom

Jack Boots vs Trosko - Trosko called activity, left a message on Jack Boots' wall and got no response. Activity win goes to Trosko and the new matchup is Trosko vs. Dundies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)