Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
since it isn´t possible to play against Enki, because he wasn´t answering and we both were unable to play (he the first week, me the second one), I claim an aktivity win. Activity Win Request

https://gyazo.com/4d14685960ada5b0c95b01ca21e1a565
I tried to find a date, where we both can play, but he just was offline.
Friend, first thing first; you forgot to screen the entire conversation, I answered you two hours later, as I said to you before I couldn't play the first week due to exams but now I am free, however you stopped replying to my message, as a matter of fact.
I'm not a wizard, so I don't know what "solution" you are talking about, but if said solution is claiming a win from me
Hell no.

I'll be waiting for you, otherwise I'll be the one who will request an "Activity win request".

Cheapest Tactics in Competitive Pokemon:

6. Evasion Abuse
5. "SwagPlay"
4. Sableye Stall
3. ShadowTag Play
2. Stored Power Baton Pass
1. Ditto

Friend, first thing first; you forgot to screen the entire conversation, I answered you two hours later, as I said to you before I couldn't play the first week due to exams but now I am free, however you stopped replying to my message, as a matter of fact.
I'm not a wizard, so I don't know what "solution" you are talking about, but if said solution is claiming a win from me
Hell no.

I'll be waiting for you, otherwise I'll be the one who will request an "Activity win request".
Yeah you answered, after I requested... and you weren´t there the first week... in the end, as I said, I don´t have time this week. I guess we need to flip a coin...

Yeah you answered, after I requested... and you weren´t there the first week... in the end, as I said, I don´t have time this week. I guess we need to flip a coin...
I answered after you requested because as soon as you typed that you rushed to claim the win, flip a coin? How about, no.
Though, I'm still seing you have enough time to reply, how about battling on different days and not doing a BO3 on a single one

I answered after you requested because as soon as you typed that you rushed to claim the win, flip a coin? How about, no.
Though, I'm still seing you have enough time to reply, how about battling on different days and not doing a BO3 on a single one
Hmmm.... i guess this works... is Friday 9 PM gtm +1 ok for you? Thats the online time I can play... but i guess bo1 is better than flip a coin, ur right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)