Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you SR for mirage islands? I desperately need two TMs for Kanto Classic...
Thanks!
I'm pretty sure you can't reset for Mirage spots... You're gonna have to wait til tomorrow for it to change. But you could get an extra one through the Buzznav, I think. Not sure how that works tho- something to do with Street pass.

Need someone to help me teach two Pokemon substitute and Poison Jab, pretty quickly.... hope you can help me!! :-)

EDIT: After my panic attack, I remembered I had them on my Y game... Whatever... :P

Last edited:
K/T Celebi, 31/7/31/20/31/31 Bold?

I ran Giga Drain calcs on it's common checks in OU, it notably goes from an 84% 2HKO on Physically Defensive Rotom-W to 38%, but everything else looks fine. I can backup as well to SR another.

EDIT: Tossing. It also runs Bold as its Nasty Plot set and that DOES miss guaranteed OHKOs.

K/T Celebi, 31/7/31/20/31/31 Bold?

I ran Giga Drain calcs on it's common checks in OU, it notably goes from an 84% 2HKO on Physically Defensive Rotom-W to 38%, but everything else looks fine. I can backup as well to SR another.

EDIT: Tossing. It also runs Bold as its Nasty Plot set and that DOES miss guaranteed OHKOs.
It can't get nasty plot anyway...nasty plot is an event move. that was still a toss though.

looking for a timid abra with magic guard, and egg move encore.
Ft: lots of breedjects! Can also get you any item!

Need URGENTLY for Kanto Cup

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to use powersaves to be able to soft reset it? When are the IVs/nature set?
As far as I know, yes. That's why you don't see too many bank Celebi around. And like zero Johto bank starters. Most of the best ones that I saw were in user AfroThunderRule thread.
A bit late to the party, but I decided to do some testing with the save where I downloaded the HA Regis' data (before redeeming them with the Pokémon Link option) and its actually possible to "Soft Reset" them (the Nature/IVs are not static as I thought they were, I got different Natures/IVs on all of the Regis in 3 tries/save restorings); it takes a lot of time per "reset" though, its like wondercard SRing on steroids, and a Powersaves/something to backup/restore saves is mandatory to even try.

A bit late to the party, but I decided to do some testing with the save where I downloaded the HA Regis' data (before redeeming them with the Pokémon Link option) and its actually possible to "Soft Reset" them (the Nature/IVs are not static as I thought they were, I got different Natures/IVs on all of the Regis in 3 tries/save restorings); it takes a lot of time per "reset" though, its like wondercard SRing on steroids, and a Powersaves/something to backup/restore saves is mandatory to even try.
Wait, so does that mean the IVs and Nature aren't set until you redeem them through Pokemon link (after getting them out there from bank)? How does that work? Why would PS be required if that's the case?

Wait, so does that mean the IVs and Nature aren't set until you redeem them through Pokemon link (after getting them out there from bank)? How does that work? Why would PS be required if that's the case?
1. Transfer Regis to game
2. Backup using PS
3. Receive Regis
4. Bank good SR(s)
5. Load Save made in 2
6. Repeat from 3

I wish I had thought of it before receiving my Regis :(

1. Transfer Regis to game
2. Backup using PS
3. Receive Regis
4. Bank good SR(s)
5. Load Save made in 2
6. Repeat from 3

I wish I had thought of it before receiving my Regis :(
Oh of course, because once you send them to your game via Pokemon Link it would save the game and you couldn't reset. My bad, I had a brain fart. lol

I'm pretty sure you can't reset for Mirage spots... You're gonna have to wait til tomorrow for it to change. But you could get an extra one through the Buzznav, I think. Not sure how that works tho- something to do with Street pass.
They're actually perfectly resettable:

1) save
2) go online and wait untill you got some mirage spots passed to you
3) go check them out
4) if they don't contain what you need, reset and repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)