Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Bloo's a good girl. I miss her, even though I know she's still around under a new alt. I have zero doubt she's one of the newly created accounts with less than 5 posts still playing in this year's OST. As always, she's running over her opponents and will again cause a ruckus this year.

Anyways, I don't really like to talk about myself but I feel compelled to address why I ask for those things to be posted. When you see me on Smogtours, I'm there for an appointed game(s) or I have some free time to watch very...high quality...players compete in the hope to improve my overall Pokemon skill set. When I post on here, I almost always do it on my phone, while tackling 10 other tasks at the same time. Unlike many of you, I work and pay for my own Internet and phone bills. Have you tried viewing a spreadsheet on your phone? It's impossible. Why don't I do it when I get home from work? I have better things to do, like feeding my cat.

I want to do my rankings. However, I do need the teams and players listed out for me. I'm not superwoman, I simply can't do it all.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Bloo's a good girl. I miss her, even though I know she's still around under a new alt. I have zero doubt she's one of the newly created accounts with less than 5 posts still playing in this year's OST. As always, she's running over her opponents and will again cause a ruckus this year.

Anyways, I don't really like to talk about myself but I feel compelled to address why I ask for those things to be posted. When you see me on Smogtours, I'm there for an appointed game(s) or I have some free time to watch very...high quality...players compete in the hope to improve my overall Pokemon skill set. When I post on here, I almost always do it on my phone, while tackling 10 other tasks at the same time. Unlike many of you, I work and pay for my own Internet and phone bills. Have you tried viewing a spreadsheet on your phone? It's impossible. Why don't I do it when I get home from work? I have better things to do, like feeding my cat.

I want to do my rankings. However, I do need the teams and players listed out for me. I'm not superwoman, I simply can't do it all.
Already in:

Manager: -Tsunami-
Heysup
soulgazer
Ojama
blunder
Evuelf
Arcticblast
IAmGingy
panamaxis
Agammemnon
New Breed
giara
Calloflochie
Memoric
Zamrock
Aeroblacktyl
Ice Tea

Manager: makiri
reiku
Conflict
TheFourthChaser
The_Chaser
Meru
blarajan
Hikari
Golden Sun
Smurf.
GOD MARTH
Alastor Law
gene
Steve Angello
Cased
Kevin Garrett
CTC
Frizy

manager: Nails
Bouff
PDC
undisputed
Bedschibaer
aim
Stathakis
Omfuga
Braverius
sugarhigh
Mambo
Laurel
FlamingVictini
Bomber
Afro Smash
Cicada
Lavos Spawn
Hairy Toenail
fapkingg
badabing
e7e

Competing for last spot:

Manager: Vinc2612
teal6
Lutra
Star.
GeeMick
Fakes
Scythe.
Teddeh
Shoka
Colchonero
Sweepage
Lohgock
Seeme
PokèManiac Livio
daftmau5
Alexander.
Porengan
HJAD
jira
kamikaze17

Manager: tennisace
Earthworm
JabbaTheGriffin
OP
Blast
dodmen
MajorBowman
Golden Gyarados
atomicllamas
ben gay
Lady Bug
Asuya
mencemeat
qsns
Escavalier
Honor
Thatsjustpeachy
ToF
Tokyo Tom
Floppy
Sapientia

Manager: Sam
TDK
BLOOD TOTEM
kokoloko
Esteemed User Ginku
CrashinBoomBang
Kiyo
Marshall.Law
Kingler12345
Veteran In Love
Tobes
august
LuckOverSkill
Picollo
Philip7086
Hack
iplaytennislol

Manager: Ciele
ABR
Tiba
TheEnder
SoulWind
idiotfrommars
dekzeh
Luigi.
mad0ka
Hogg
checkmater75
Disenchanted
Bad Ass
dEnIsSsS
Jarii
PttP
Mazar
deoxys speed
Shaneghoul
Kushalos

You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)