Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys I got a win with aggron :)

but then I'm 1-3 in that tier so maybe I'm not the best one to talk to

I think it's possible to innovate in dpp just a bit harder and you have to be more counterstyle-centric than you can be in other tiers but there is still a lot of cool shit left to explore. for example, we are seeing tons of CB and specs pert this season and it's having a strong impact

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't think using fun stuff/standard is the issue. Dpp's just tough in general to have a consistent team that can achieve multiple results. You could argue about any sand veil gliscor build but that's gone now :toast:

Anyway, loved watching all the Dpp Ou replays. Sad for the day it'll be removed from stour (think whitequeen said this)

Won vs Colcho, gg man, you were one of the players I was looking forward to fighting the most this spl. Also thanks to Funk and Mizu for giving an unproven player like myself a chance to take a crack at the big dogs in gsc this year, and thanks to finch and doucher for believing in me even before the season started.

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
user bomberdot-not-bombernumbers has decided that we will play in two hours for unknown reasons. he originally scheduled for now.

user mystery can accomodate even though he has to fucking work on sunday because he has four hours until he has to torture himself there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)