The division

I'm playing this game right now and it's the best open world game I've ever played. It takes place in NYC after an epidemic and it's completely online based which means u can play it w ur friends and beat the game like that. Basically the game lets you take things at ur own pace while having to overcome enemies that just linger the streets such as rioters and whatnot. It's just real fun because everyone can approach the game differently and work together to complete encounters and missions and stuff. It feels like an actual battlefield and it feels like an actual war zone kinda. It's a new approach to open world gaming - it's completely multiplayer which changes how it's played.

Play it w me on PS4 we can chat and shit while we kill old angry white men (in game)

Last edited:
Damn you have it on PS4. I got it for PC and I gotta say that the setting is fucking good (I live in NYC currently and I gotta say this shit is fucking accurate). Loving the gameplay so far and I definitely think it's worth 60$.

If any of you guys wants to play, my uplay is comatthew6

Damn you have it on PS4. I got it for PC and I gotta say that the setting is fucking good (I live in NYC currently and I gotta say this shit is fucking accurate). Loving the gameplay so far and I definitely think it's worth 60$.

If any of you guys wants to play, my uplay is comatthew6
I fly up to NYC annually for family matters and so far the streets and stuff are really on point as they are in NYC. There's also a ton of real life locations like Times Square (I just lit that up and it's cool as shit), the Empire State building (it's in the dark zone which btw me and 3 of my friends couldn't do jack shit in because it's retardedly hard), and Lincoln tunnel (which connects New York and New Jersey). Overall the map is fucking on point and being able to beat the game with friends is the kicker.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
So I've heard parallels to Destiny about this game, as in it's like Destiny if it was in our world in modern era U.S. (post-apocalypse ofc). Is this any true, and how long would you say the main campaign is story-wise?

So I've heard parallels to Destiny about this game, as in it's like Destiny if it was in our world in modern era U.S. (post-apocalypse ofc). Is this any true, and how long would you say the main campaign is story-wise?
Destiny had much more grinding. This has an incredibly active map where people roam the streets and random encounters (mini missions) occur and there's a bunch of side quests as well not to mention the Dark Zone which is YEARS of fun. The main story is nowhere near completion by me and I know it has at least 26 missions so we'll see because it's probably more. Kinda like destiny SOMETIMES but it's generally so much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)