WCop XI General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that quote owns to such a high degree, because I too have considered going through the painstaking and not to mention ludicrously illegal process of forging a highly standardized internationally accepted official document in order to play for a different team in the online pokemon tournament. See u all next year on brazil. peace.
Do you think Zamrock should be eligible for Asia? Just wondering.

There's a big difference between forging a real passport and forging an image of one to show to TDs. The first is difficult and illegal, the second is incredibly easy and not illegal (takes a matter of seconds to do). It's even easier than using a VPN and people were quick to bring that up as a possibility x)

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
If Ireland doesn't want to part of uk, with good reasons, why can People from Wallonië who wants to be part of France join France. From my knowlegde Belgium is country split in two different groups of people and I may be wrong but do people from Wallonië want to be part of France?
As far as I know, the independentist part of Belgium (over the last 20-30 years at least) hasn't been the Wallonië, so no.

Merge LA with Spain cause language yn
Most LA players play in the same community/forums as Spain (!)

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
M Dragon why does Spain / France / Germany, etc. players have the right to join Europe upon being denied a spot from their own country? i always found this ridiculous honestly. Players should represent their country, even if they play or not. Anywhere else in the world, players wouldn't have a second chance.

Do you think Zamrock should be eligible for Asia? Just wondering.

There's a big difference between forging a real passport and forging an image of one to show to TDs. The first is difficult and illegal, the second is incredibly easy and not illegal (takes a matter of seconds to do). It's even easier than using a VPN and people were quick to bring that up as a possibility x)
What about a video ?

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
OK I have a solution! Ip lock people to their strongest eligible region. If a person cultural identifies with another region they can write a one or two page essay and publicly post it. They will then be locked to that new region. The essay can be scrutinized by the public and we can all come to a quick conclusion.

If someone is passionate enough about their identity they can write a quick essay about it. There are a bunch of small details, that need to be worked about but I think that's a good middle ground

Does this mean people in Belgium only can play for France or can they also play for Europe? I live in Belgium but wouldn't consider myself francophone at all ( I don't even speak the language).

OK I have a solution! Ip lock people to their strongest eligible region. If a person cultural identifies with another region they can write a one or two page essay and publicly post it. They will then be locked to that new region. The essay can be scrutinized by the public and we can all come to a quick conclusion.

If someone is passionate enough about their identity they can write a quick essay about it. There are a bunch of small details, that need to be worked about but I think that's a good middle ground
I culturally Identify as a ᴍeᴍeʟᴀnᴅ inhabitant. Ever since I was a ʙᴏi I dreamed of playing ᴡᴄOᴘ in the name of (insert ur name here) in order to assert DOMINANCE and ɢeᴛ ᴘɪxᴇʟs. TDs say to me that a person with (insert ur nationality here) IP being part oғ ᴍeᴍeʟᴀnᴅ Tᴇᴀᴍ is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m eʟiɢiʙʟᴇ. I’m getting an official ᴍeᴍeʟᴀnᴅ Pᴀssᴘᴏʀᴛ that I can show to TDs, a messages/likes ʀᴀᴛɪᴏ of 1:4 or ʰᶤᵍʰᵉʳ and a ʀᴇᴅ ᴩᴀɴᴅᴀ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ on my ʙᴏᴅy. From now on I want you guys to let me play on ᴍeᴍeʟᴀnᴅ Tᴇᴀᴍ under the nᴀme of da Boi Who Freed His Countryand respect my right to write ᴄyᴋa ℬʟyᴀᴛ instead of "GG" in the ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ anᴅ posting ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴩɪᴄꜱ needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a ᴍeᴍeʟᴀnᴅᴩʜᴏʙᴇ ᵃᶯᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵒˡᵉᵐᵃᶯ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉʳ and to check your ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀy privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I think Greece should be merged with Europe tbh. Yes, Greece has some of the best old tiers players, but they have few people and they could complete Europe team perfectly.

Hell, Greece players are still eligible for Europe if they lose against Latin America; but Latin America are really screwed if they lose.
No. For nearly two years I've been making gigantic efforts in order to gather good Greek players plus find new talent in Greek tours and develop it in order for us to be able to represent ourselves in such tournaments. We are not going back now. We have a decent enough team, we had 32 game wins and 38 game losses in this year's POWC.

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
Seriously, can the TDs please consider letting Pomman play for UK? He has irrefutable evidence that he is a UK citizen but the fact that he can't play is crippling our team because we have literally no other options for a GSC'er.

I'm being 100% serious when I say that we have literally no other options for a GSC player because ones that do are either banned or not signing up this year (DA and Lutra respectively, and to our knowledge, there are no other active options), and I'd hate to be apart of a team that's being dragged down because the TDs don't want to make an exception (it's not like we're trying to put a Norwegian on US East), I know it's the rules, but it's unfairly screwing over a team competing.

The only reason I'm asking for an exception is because we have literally 0 other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)