Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 9 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, welcome to Ubers Spring Seasonal, where you hope for a bye because fuck the awkward # of people who signed up for this tournament! (my fault, this will not happen again in any future seasonal). Deadline is Sunday, June 13th.

SPECIFIC RULES (ripped off from Arcticblast)
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
You know the general tournament rules by now.

Pairings:

ImIsaP vs Sonired
Poke Expert vs Mysterious M
Leru vs Dominatio
Samqian2
vs James Jimmy
Reje vs Cranham
hyw
vs HaxED
@Melle2402 gets a bye!

Highlight match:

hyw vs. HaxED

Deadline is Sunday, June 13th at 11:57 P.M. Might give a one day extension if need be but no more than that.

ImIsaP vs Sonired I only know Isap (from PO)
Poke Expert vs Mysterious M unless the nigga gets lucky again :x no offense to u fam
Leru vs Dominatio /coinflip
Samqian2 vs James Jimmy expect some salt from the other guy
Reje vs Cranham esp if he plays like he did vs gunner lol
hyw vs HaxED fren :]

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
ImIsaP vs Sonired
Poke Expert vs Mysterious M
Leru vs Dominatio - I hope you win
Samqian2 vs James Jimmy
Reje vs Cranham - Reje wins, unless Cranham uses Beedrill.
hyw vs HaxED
Melle2402 vs Bye - lmao ur bad melle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)