Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Mew code-- was wondering if there's any way to make the resetting process easier? Was thinking of a Modest or Timid nature where I can use Agility or Nasty Plot. Anyone have any set suggestions? I know the Smogon standard set is more defensive but I want a more offensive Mew.

Offensive Mew works but more for a surprise factor, since almost all mews are usually defensive.

I like Nasty Plot over Agility as Mew just doesn't hit that hard with a boost, I prefer Timid over Modest but its still a viable option.

I actually like physical Mew more cause of Sucker Punch but of course that's limited to previous gens.

Offensive Mew works but more for a surprise factor, since almost all mews are usually defensive.

I like Nasty Plot over Agility as Mew just doesn't hit that hard with a boost, I prefer Timid over Modest but its still a viable option.

I actually like physical Mew more cause of Sucker Punch but of course that's limited to previous gens.
Yeah she doesn't even get agility, but Rock Polish. But I agree, it depends on my luck, I have a low tolerance for SRing, so most likely the first one I get with a Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant with good IVs is getting picked. I definitely think the surprise factor will help. :D I like using unconventional/unpredictable sets on random Pokemon (My choice scarf Seviper took out a Greninja...).

Keep or toss? Timid Moltres 31/x/31/31/31/31 I was aiming for a HP Grass one, but I just got this near perfect SR. Does non-HP Grass Molt have any value whatsoever?
Yeah you can run Life Orb with Hurricane, Fire Blast, Roost, and Will-O-Wisp over HP Grass. Solarbeam if you're on a sun team or just like to live on the edge lol. Could also go for Flamethrower if you need a reliable move outside of Fire Blast for a quick yet crucial KO.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi guys I am confused about the upcoming Mewtwo event.

I have a Trainer Club account (according to which I reside in the US) but I have a PAL system. Can I still get this Mewtwo, and how would I go about signing up for the competition and getting the battle point or whatever I need (seriously I don't understand it at all lol)?

Hi guys I am confused about the upcoming Mewtwo event.

I have a Trainer Club account (according to which I reside in the US) but I have a PAL system. Can I still get this Mewtwo, and how would I go about signing up for the competition and getting the battle point or whatever I need (seriously I don't understand it at all lol)?
You basically need to have played in an official Pokémon tournament in the past year (the big ones, not the online Kanto/Johto cups). eg: attended and participated in your Regionals championship

I'm looking to masuda a shiny venipede right now and would like to know what you guys would suppose would look well with a shiny Scolipede in mind. I'm probably going to be aiming for 31/x/31/x/31/31 with no care for Atk or Def since this Scolipede will be passing.

Edit: For future projects for the summer what pokeball do you guys think would fit Espeon best?

This a keeper?

Randomly hatched a shiny froakie:

25/30/31/30/31/30 Naive Male Froakie (Dive)

Still has hidden power fire, and I'm tempted to keep.

Anything that would now OHKO/2HKO it after Life Orb damage cause of that missing HP?
I mean it's a free shiny why would you toss...congratulations though on the lucky hatch

Hello. I'm looking for female, hidden ability versions of these Pokemon or their evolution family members in non-default Pokeballs (preferably Dream Balls wherever possible):

• Bellsprout
  • Golem
  • Exeggcute[/S]
  • Lickitung
  • Scyther
  • Smoochum
  • Omanyte
  • Kabuto
  • Aerodactyl
  • Munchlax
  • Sentret
  • Mareep
  • Sudowoodo
  • Hoppip
  • Murkrow
  • Gligar
  • Qwilfish
  • Larvitar
  • Starly
  • Cranidos
  • Sheildon
  • Burmy
  • Stunky
  • Hippopotas
  • Patrat
  • Basculin
  • Carracosta
  • Sawsbuck (all formes)
  • Escavalier
  • Accelgor

Get into contact with me if you have any of these. I can pay reasonably well for any of these.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss this Manaphy? I'm tempted to but the Speed is kinda killing it for me.

Bold 28/7/31/31/31/27
Toss.
Odds for 27+/x/27+/27+/27+/27+ with one of Bold/Calm/Timid/Modest are better than 1 in 500 (1 in 442.81). Unless that's the maximum amount of resets you're willing to put in; you can do better.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings, I have the following female Pokémon in my repertoire:
  • Aerodactyl Adamant Unnerve (HA) Luxury Ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Moves: Pursuit, Steel Wing, Tailwind and Wide Guard
  • Cranidos Brave Sheer Force (HA) Dive Ball x/31/31/31/31/0 Egg Moves: Double-Edge
  • Shieldon Careful Soundproof (HA) Timer Ball x/31/31/x/x/x Egg Moves: Counter, Curse, Fissure, Stealth Rock
  • Stunky Jolly Keen Eye (HA) Dream Ball 31/31/31/31/31/31 Egg Moves: Foul Play, Haze, Play Rough, Pursuit
  • Tirtouga Bold Swift Swim (HA) Dive Ball x/x/x/31/x/0 Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Knock off, Water Pulse, Whirlpool
If any of these are to your gusto, let me know and you can have any of these Pokémon for absolutely free. I don't need nor want anything in return.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking for female, hidden ability versions of these Pokemon or their evolution family members in non-default Pokeballs (preferably Dream Balls wherever possible):
Heya, I've got:

Dream Gligar
Dream Karrablast
Dream/Heal Cranidos
Nest Kabuto

If you're interested in any of hose I can breed up a spitback/clone it and toss them your way for free.

Keep or toss? Timid Moltres 31/x/31/31/31/31 I was aiming for a HP Grass one, but I just got this near perfect SR. Does non-HP Grass Molt have any value whatsoever?
Greetings, I have the following female Pokémon in my repertoire:
  • Aerodactyl Adamant Unnerve (HA) Luxury Ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Moves: Pursuit, Steel Wing, Tailwind and Wide Guard
  • Cranidos Brave Sheer Force (HA) Dive Ball x/31/31/31/31/0 Egg Moves: Double-Edge
  • Shieldon Careful Soundproof (HA) Timer Ball x/31/31/x/x/x Egg Moves: Counter, Curse, Fissure, Stealth Rock
  • Stunky Jolly Keen Eye (HA) Dream Ball 31/31/31/31/31/31 Egg Moves: Foul Play, Haze, Play Rough, Pursuit
  • Tirtouga Bold Swift Swim (HA) Dive Ball x/x/x/31/x/0 Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Knock off, Water Pulse, Whirlpool
If any of these are to your gusto, let me know and you can have any of these Pokémon for absolutely free. I don't need nor want anything in return.
Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.
Do you have multiples of those? I've been wanting an Aerodactyl

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you don't mind that would be cool. I can trade you a Trapinch with its HA 31 IVs in Atk/Def/Spd/Spe and Jolly nature. Female in a Safari Ball too.
Thank you for the kind offer but I already have a similar one in my Breedables repertoire.

I'm currently breeding as we speak. Again, I don't want nor need anything back in return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)