Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone be willing to catch me a female Meowth/Persian with Technician? If possible a Jolly nature would be helpful but certainly not required.
Just so you know, Technician is one of Meowth and Persian's regular abilities, not a Hidden Ability. But I can catch one for you, if you want. Even in an Apricorn ball Like Level Ball, Fast Ball etc.
Edit: Never mind, didn't realize Meowth was Soul Silver Exclusive in HG/SS, and I only have Heart Gold.

Last edited:
Just so you know, Technician is one of Meowth and Persian's regular abilities, not a Hidden Ability. But I can catch one for you, if you want. Even in an Apricorn ball Like Level Ball, Fast Ball etc.
That would be awesome. :D I know it is his normal ability, but it's easier to bread when the mother has a higher chance to pass the ability they possess instead of the other (I believe his other is Pickup). Would you actually be willing to catch two? One in a premier ball and one in an ultra ball?

Hello everyone !
I'm currently looking for a Moody Smeargle (I don't care about the nature, the ivs, the gender etc.).
Thanks in advance ! :)

Last edited:
Okay so I really want a Sylveon in a Heal Ball, and with Pixelate. I have one in a Heal Ball without it (female), and a male Sylveon with Pixelate. There's a 0% chance the child will have the hidden ability, correct? But I could breed the male with a ditto in order to get a child with the hidden ability, but it wouldn't have the Heal Ball. With these two parents is there any way in order to get a Sylveon, with Pixelate, in a Heal Ball?

Okay so I really want a Sylveon in a Heal Ball, and with Pixelate. I have one in a Heal Ball without it (female), and a male Sylveon with Pixelate. There's a 0% chance the child will have the hidden ability, correct? But I could breed the male with a ditto in order to get a child with the hidden ability, but it wouldn't have the Heal Ball. With these two parents is there any way in order to get a Sylveon, with Pixelate, in a Heal Ball?
No. You need the female to be in heal ball and have HA to get HA sylveon in healball.

It's been a long time since I've been here. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this here but I am going to be soft resetting some of the gift Pokemon I got, spicifically zygarde, xerneas, and yvetal. My question is what natures should I be aiming for and is there a way to clone Pokemon in xy oras?

It's been a long time since I've been here. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this here but I am going to be soft resetting some of the gift Pokemon I got, spicifically zygarde, xerneas, and yvetal. My question is what natures should I be aiming for and is there a way to clone Pokemon in xy oras?
1. I'd wait with the Zygarde SR'ing until we actually know more about its other forms and their best movesets. The Zygarde we know at the moment is pretty useless.

2. Xerneas really wants either a Timid or a Modest nature. There are other mediocre natures with niches, but one of the offensive special ones would be best without a doubt.

3. Yveltal on the other hand can actually use alot of natures. Pretty much any offensive nature that doesn't lower Speed is useable with the right IV spread. (Adamant, Jolly, Lonely, Modest, Timid, Hasty, Naive, Rash, Mild, etc...)

4. Cloning is allowed around here and cloned mons do not count as hacks, so don't worry about asking. Many people trade clones here, but they use different methods, of which there are three.

You could clone by breaking the connection at the right time during a local trade between two 3DS. This is not easy to pull off, can be risky and is a very slow process.

You could also clone by depositing Pokémon into Pokébank and then restoring the save file, but you'd need third-party hardware, PowerSaves, for that. (Using PowerSaves for cloning like this is allowed around here. Editing Pokémon is not.)

You could also use the QR code exploit, which is fast and reliable and does not require any third-party hardware at all. The problem is, that you'd need a 3DS with outdated firmware. (This is the way that I clone personally)

Last edited:
1. I'd wait with the Zygarde SR'ing until we actually know more about it's other forms and their best movesets. The Zygarde we know at the moment is pretty useless.

2. Xerneas really wants either a Timid or a Modest nature. There are other mediocre natures with niches, but one of the offensive special ones would be best without a doubt.

3. Yveltal on the other hand can actually use alot of natures. Pretty much any offensive nature that doesn't lower Speed is useable with the right IV spread. (Adamant, Jolly, Lonely, Modest, Timid, Hasty, Naive, Rash, Mild, etc...)

4. Cloning is allowed around here and cloned mons do not count as hacks, so don't worry about asking. Many people trade clones here, but they use different methods, of which there are three.

You could clone by breaking the connection at the right time during a local trade between two 3DS. This is not easy to pull off, can be risky and is a very slow process.

You could also clone by depositing Pokémon into Pokébank and then restoring the save file, but you need third-party hardware, PowerSaves, for that. (Using PowerSaves for cloning like this is allowed around here. Editing Pokémon is not.)

You could also use the QR code exploit, which is fast and reliable and does not require any third-party hardware at all. The problem is, that you'd need a 3DS with outdated firmware. (This is the way that I clone personally)
thank you, all of this has been very useful. I guess if I can't pull off cloning myself I can hire someone else to do so.

You can have either from my trade thread but i cant get online until july lol

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
This may seem like a silly question but, for a Sheer Force Tauros that can't learn Rock Climb, what's the next best secondary effect Normal move that it can learn that gets Sheer Force boosted? I know Return/Frustration isn't boosted, but that's the next best I thought of.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
This may seem like a silly question but, for a Sheer Force Tauros that can't learn Rock Climb, what's the next best secondary effect Normal move that it can learn that gets Sheer Force boosted? I know Return/Frustration isn't boosted, but that's the next best I thought of.
There's Secret Power, but that's only 91 Base Power after Sheer Force boost. I wouldn't really use that, unless you really want to give it a Life Orb and have a STAB attack that doesn't get Recoil from the Life Orb.

Sorry to bother you all, but I have question. I've been breeding in the 4th Gen so I could get a Timid Chimchar (For special set Infernape), and finally got lucky enough for....
F Timid Blaze Chimchar, |31|31|31|30|30|31| HP Ground.

I'm wondering, will the 30's in SAtt and SDef cause any problems in the competitive scene? Or is it viable enough for use?

Secondly, for value, I was thinking of putting all possible ribbons 4th Gen+ onto it. Of course, since it's 4th Gen, it won't some of the past gen ribbons (XD I think?) Would it be worth it, from a collecters pov, to do so, or would it be a waste of time? TY all!

Sorry to bother you all, but I have question. I've been breeding in the 4th Gen so I could get a Timid Chimchar (For special set Infernape), and finally got lucky enough for....
F Timid Blaze Chimchar, |31|31|31|30|30|31| HP Ground.

I'm wondering, will the 30's in SAtt and SDef cause any problems in the competitive scene? Or is it viable enough for use?

Secondly, for value, I was thinking of putting all possible ribbons 4th Gen+ onto it. Of course, since it's 4th Gen, it won't some of the past gen ribbons (XD I think?) Would it be worth it, from a collecters pov, to do so, or would it be a waste of time? TY all!
If you rng it you could certainly get it flawless so I'm not sure it has any "value" tbh... as far as your first question of its viability..why not just breed it in 6th Gen?

The ribbons would be cool but as I said, a standard ability chimchar could very easily be flawless so again, not a ton of value

If you rng it you could certainly get it flawless so I'm not sure it has any "value" tbh... as far as your first question of its viability..why not just breed it in 6th Gen?

The ribbons would be cool but as I said, a standard ability chimchar could very easily be flawless so again, not a ton of value
Vacuum Wave is 4th Gen Move Tutor Only. +I'm and idiot and can never understand how to RNG Properly.

Hi. Does anyone here have by any chance a dragon type friend safari with gabite in it? If so, could you please add me. I'm looking for a HA female Gabite in a dive ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)