Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bother you all, but I have question. I've been breeding in the 4th Gen so I could get a Timid Chimchar (For special set Infernape), and finally got lucky enough for....
F Timid Blaze Chimchar, |31|31|31|30|30|31| HP Ground.

I'm wondering, will the 30's in SAtt and SDef cause any problems in the competitive scene? Or is it viable enough for use?

Secondly, for value, I was thinking of putting all possible ribbons 4th Gen+ onto it. Of course, since it's 4th Gen, it won't some of the past gen ribbons (XD I think?) Would it be worth it, from a collecters pov, to do so, or would it be a waste of time? TY all!
It would most likely be a waste of time for the ribbons. I, for instance, as a collector of any and everything Pokemon would certainly love it. But say you offered it with vs without the ribbons the trade value would be the same, it would just be more of a "oh wow awesome" type of thing. Even then, I don't think it's an incredibly popular or cared about part of a Pokemon. If, however, you just enjoy playing the game and contests and stuff, you might as well.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi. Does anyone here have by any chance a dragon type friend safari with gabite in it? If so, could you please add me. I'm looking for a HA female Gabite in a dive ball.
My safari is fighting, but if you still need help I can catch you one for free. PM/VM me when you're around again.

I actually have someone on the site that caught one for me earlier. :D Thank you for the kind offer, though.
Assuming you run Psyshock/Hyper Voice/Shadow Ball, no, because you can 2HKO Forretress after Leftovers with Hyper Voice and Shadow Ball. Idk how many people run Shadow Ball over Baton Pass though. And obviously you will 2HKO Forretress even with HP Fire because of sturdy. HP Ground hits poison types, but Moonblast kicks Toxicroak's ass, and Psyshock removes Tentacruel from the occasion. Shadow Ball hits Metagross, etc. I don't see any threats that Sylveon would need either HP for.

SR this modest Manaphy: 31/29/31/31/31/29
don't think that is a keep, but i have 3 others games to use, so should I keep this one?

Edit: LF a Female Smeargle in a Dreamball with Moody, i can trade protean froakie in return with hp ground or flying on duskball.

Last edited:
So, I have a metric boatload of:

Name: Magikarp
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: N/A
IVs: HP 31 / Att 31 / Def 31 / SpA X / SpD 31 / Spe 31
Ball: Pokeball

Name: Bagon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: N/A
IVs: HP 31 / Att 31 / Def 31 / SpA X / SpD 31 / Spe 31
Ball: Pokeball

I'd be willing to trade for pretty much anything that's IV bred/correctly natured. Hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)