Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
LF Rough skin male Gible/Gabite/Garchomp. No IV's necessary.
Anyone want to help me evolve my machoke? I can evolve your Pokemon as well
I can help out if it's still needed. I'll let you know when I have it Foxtrot_Sands, and feel free to PM/VM me your FC Scythes when you're free (don't need to evolve anything of my own).

edit: don't need anything in return

Time to fish.

LF: Naive Shiny Deoxys
FT: Shiny Jirachi:

Mild - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Careful - 30/31/26/x/31/31
Timid - 31/24/29/31/31/31

Or many, many other Shiny Legends. Ask away.

Looking to restart my game and do a proper play through after blitzing through the game my first time. I want to use some of my favorite pokemon and need some help with the following mons - I have a 6IV Ditto so I can use Bre-jects well enough (though a destiny knot would be greatly appreciated)

Pawniard/Bisharp (Adamant)
Charmander (Jolly)
Rotom (Bold)
Swinub (Jolly)

I can help out if it's still needed. I'll let you know when I have it Foxtrot_Sands, and feel free to PM/VM me your FC Scythes when you're free (don't need to evolve anything of my own).

edit: don't need anything in return
Hey thanks for offering. Someone took care of it already for me though (different website).

Looking to restart my game and do a proper play through after blitzing through the game my first time. I want to use some of my favorite pokemon and need some help with the following mons - I have a 6IV Ditto so I can use Bre-jects well enough (though a destiny knot would be greatly appreciated)

Pawniard/Bisharp (Adamant)
Charmander (Jolly)
Rotom (Bold)
Swinub (Jolly)
I have a bunch of Adamant pawniard breedjects. Some of them are 4iv(I think).
I don't have the others though - except for charmander, but not jolly.

I have a bunch of Adamant pawniard breedjects. Some of them are 4iv(I think).
I don't have the others though - except for charmander, but not jolly.
Hullo! Could I hop on the Pawniard breedject train too? I'd love to get one for a future project. Would gladly trade spitback for spitback (thread is linked in signature). I have many Absol's in Heavy Ball (Super Luck) and Aerodactyls in Dream Ball, but could bread any others from my breedable section if you like.

Can someone catch me a female nest ball squirtle? No ha required. Easiest way to get one is to stick a male cute charm pokemon in front.

I have some jolly ha mankey spitbacks for trade.

Hullo! Could I hop on the Pawniard breedject train too? I'd love to get one for a future project. Would gladly trade spitback for spitback (thread is linked in signature). I have many Absol's in Heavy Ball (Super Luck) and Aerodactyls in Dream Ball, but could bread any others from my breedable section if you like.
Sure thing. I'm taking a break now but I'll be back on in a few hours.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Can someone catch me a female nest ball squirtle? No ha required. Easiest way to get one is to stick a male cute charm pokemon in front.

I have some jolly ha mankey spitbacks for trade.
I can catch you one and let you know when I have it! Don't need anything in return.

I know the shiny charm and having foreign parents both increase the chances of an egg being shiny, but could they also affect how likely you'll be to find a matching TSV to hatch it shiny? (Not 100% sure how that would work but maybe someone knows!)

Can anyone think of any good nicknames for Aurorus? Was thinking of auroras (obviously) and maybe a reference to Jurassic Park somehow. Would like to hear any ideas!

EDIT: Literally JUST thought of one after posting! "Bifrost" which is the rainbow bridge the Norse gods used in their mythology. It's in the Thor/Avenger movies as well. I didn't delete this post just in case someone sees this and wanted a nickname for their Aurorus.

Can anyone think of any good nicknames for Aurorus? Was thinking of auroras (obviously) and maybe a reference to Jurassic Park somehow. Would like to hear any ideas!

EDIT: Literally JUST thought of one after posting! "Bifrost" which is the rainbow bridge the Norse gods used in their mythology. It's in the Thor/Avenger movies as well. I didn't delete this post just in case someone sees this and wanted a nickname for their Aurorus.
There is actually a thread for such questions in Orange Islands. You might want to ask there in the future.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/nickname-discussion.3512816/

I know the shiny charm and having foreign parents both increase the chances of an egg being shiny, but could they also affect how likely you'll be to find a matching TSV to hatch it shiny? (Not 100% sure how that would work but maybe someone knows!)
No. The only difference that would make is if you were using a static spread. The shiny charm/Masuda method only increase the chance of the shiny value matching your own, the odds of any other value are still equal.

Is it allowed to trade codes in here? I have a Mew code and I'd like the Mewtwo code, but I don't wanna make a thread without being sure.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Is it allowed to trade codes in here? I have a Mew code and I'd like the Mewtwo code, but I don't wanna make a thread without being sure.
Trading codes is fine but making threads just for single trade offers is against the rules. For single trade requests like yours, you post in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)