Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that I have a OT:SOM2013 Giratina (Shiny Event Giratina) on my Black 2 which I can RNG
Is this worth anything and which nature + ivs do you guys recommend?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a tamato berry I could have? I just need the one. Thanks
In case you still need that berry, I'd be willing to give you one for absolutely free. You can find my trainer information in my signature down below.

Just noticed that I have a OT:SOM2013 Giratina (Shiny Event Giratina) on my Black 2 which I can RNG
Is this worth anything and which nature + ivs do you guys recommend?
Shout-Out to Nelson Tangela for correcting me.

Retrospectively I'd say that the Support set is pretty useful:

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake / Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute / Magic Coat

Feel however free to check all of the other viable movesets from Smogon's Strategy Pokédex by clicking here.
I hope that this piece of advice was helpful.

Best greetings.

Last edited:
Retrospectively I'd say that the Support set is pretty useful:

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake / Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute / Magic Coat
It seems Giratina-O realls needs Defog. So isn't a normal Giratina with Impish/Bold better for this event?
I only want to know which will have more trade value because I probably won't use it myself.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It seems Giratina-O realls needs Defog. So isn't a normal Giratina with Impish/Bold better for this event?
I only want to know which will have more trade value because I probably won't use it myself.
In hindsight this might be the better choice, but I'd highly suggest that you wait for additional constructive opinions from fellow trainers.
Other than that, you might want to check a couple of trade threads and see if you can find any Giratinas that could serve you as some sort of source of inspiration.

Best greetings.

What EV spread do you recommend for Trevenant with Harvest? Got an Impish Phantump in a giveaway with Harvest. this is what I'm thinking so far:

Trevenant @ Lum Berry
Regenerator ability
Impish nature / Harvest Ability
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
-Rest
-Leech Seed
-Will-O-Wisp
-Horn Leech

Other ideas include running Protect, using another attacking move over Leech Seed/Will-O-Wisp (maybe Phantom Force/Shadow Claw).

EDIT: How about a moveset for Tornadus?

Tornadus @ Assault Vest
Timid nature
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
-Hurricane
-Focus Blast / Knock Off / Rain Dance
-U-Turn
-Knock Off / Heat Wave / Rain Dance

Last edited:
~ Trevenant and Tornadus moveset questions ~
This kind of questions are impossible to answer without knowing what metagame you'd use those mons in and what your team looks like.
I did breed that Impish Trevenant for Battle Spot Singles where it can wall Garchomp, Kangaskhan, Breloom, Azumarill, Hippowdon and some other stuff.

Try asking in the Competitive section of the Smogon forums. There are more people there that could help you with this.

PS: For Singles that Trevenant would really like a Sitrus Berry and Protect > Rest.

Last edited:
This kind of questions are impossible to answer without knowing what metagame you'd use those mons in and what your team looks like.
I did breed that Impish Trevenant for Battle Spot Singles where it can wall Garchomp, Kangaskhan, Breloom, Azumarill, Hippowdon and some other stuff.

Try asking in the Competitive section of the Smogon forums. There are more people that could help you with this.

PS: For Singles that Trevenant would really like a Sitrus Berry and Protect > Rest.
Oh okay, thank you. I just didn't want to start a thread there for a couple of Pokemon. And that's a better idea for Trevenant Idk why I didn't think of that lol.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Anyone out there able to duplicate my Kyogre for me? It's not great but I want to farm it out to a friend who has OmegaRuby
I can clone your Kyogre for you. Feel free to let me know the details and how many copies you want on my profile.
You can find my trainer information in my signature down below.

Last edited:
Non Pokéball/Cherish ball Treecko, Mudkip or Torchic is illegal, correct?
Male, HA starters from 5th gen can be in any balls due to the fact they were available for a DW event in Japan/Korea, but otherwise the 3rd gen starters are pokeball/cherish only.

Does anybody have a Female Whimsicott or Cottonee in a Nest Ball? I don't care about IVs at all, as I have other parents to use. I just realized that I can't catch either of these myself in Pokemon Y.

I have plenty of things that I can send over in return, depends on what you're interested in. Recent breeds have included Talonflame (2 spare flawless), and Cloyster. I have tons of other rejects that may be interesting too (female luxury ball riolu, etc).

Feel free to respond here or shoot me a PM!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Does anybody have a Female Whimsicott or Cottonee in a Nest Ball? I don't care about IVs at all, as I have other parents to use. I just realized that I can't catch either of these myself in Pokemon Y.

I have plenty of things that I can send over in return, depends on what you're interested in. Recent breeds have included Talonflame (2 spare flawless), and Cloyster. I have tons of other rejects that may be interesting too (female luxury ball riolu, etc).

Feel free to respond here or shoot me a PM!
If a clone is fine for you then I could offer you a Bold one x/31/31/x/31/31 with 4 Egg Moves: Encore, Memento, Switcheroo and Woory Seed for absolutely free.
In case you're interested, let me know and feel free to add the trainer information from my signature down below.

Last edited:
Drum roll please...

I've been working on my dex since xy came out. I play mostly when I travel, but I'll be complete with (3) trades!

Is anyone available to trade a couple porygons, magmar, and dusknoir back and forth to me real quick so they evolve? Then I'll have "Caught Them All."

Thanks. Also my girlfriend is making me a cake to mark the occasion, I will post a picture.

Drum roll please...

I've been working on my dex since xy came out. I play mostly when I travel, but I'll be complete with (3) trades!

Is anyone available to trade a couple porygons, magmar, and dusknoir back and forth to me real quick so they evolve? Then I'll have "Caught Them All."

Thanks. Also my girlfriend is making me a cake to mark the occasion, I will post a picture.
I'll help you since there will be cake ...add 4785-7553-7575

Does anyone have either of these? Vm/Pm me if you do

All female-
Charmander
Timid
Luxury Ball

bellsprout
modest
moon ball/ friend ball
em's: encore, weather ball

miltank
impish
dive ball/ dream ball
sap sipper
em's: curse, seismic toss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)