The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1.) Germany (6) vs. 8.) Asia (4)

ORAS: Quaggster vs Fruitdealer
ORAS: Seeme vs JohnYiu
ORAS: Get this Money vs Analytic
ORAS: cosine180 vs WhiteQueen
ORAS: xray vs Alkov
BW: bluri vs sugarhigh
DPP: Fakes vs ToF
ADV: jira vs Kingler12345
GSC: Conflict vs Andromeda.
RBY: Bedschibaer vs blarajan

2.) Greece (4) vs. 7.) Spain (6)

ORAS: Konstantellos vs Juanen
ORAS: TadaRinri vs [K-12] The Madchine
ORAS: Asuka Langley Soryu vs reiku
ORAS: Laz vs Poek97
ORAS: Sakis vs Axel10
BW: Ace-11 vs SoulWind
DPP: christos21 vs Malekith
ADV: Astamatitos vs M Dragon
GSC: Fear vs Colchonero
RBY: roudolf13 vs Crystal_

3.) US West (5) vs. 6.) US East (5)

ORAS: jacob vs Stathakis
ORAS: Valentine vs Tesung
ORAS: Lysergic vs TDK
ORAS: ben gay vs bro fist
ORAS: psychicmewtwo vs PDC
BW: rozes vs Jayde
DPP: Philip7086 vs august
ADV: undisputed vs BKC
GSC: Lavos Spawn vs idiotfrommars
RBY: teal6 vs Tobes

=> US West wins the tiebreak

4.) Afrabs (5) vs. 5.) Italy (5)

ORAS: ABR vs -Snow
ORAS: xtrashine vs Cronenberg
ORAS: High Impulse vs Alexander.
ORAS: Leftiez vs Tricking
ORAS: Omfuga vs Tele
BW: Sweepage vs Veni Vidi Vici
DPP: Somalia vs Honor
ADV: 1996ITO vs smilzo
GSC: Shoka vs PokèManiac Livio
RBY: Jsaok3 vs marcoasd

=> Afrabs win the tiebreak

ADV: jira vs Kingler12345 - do it for Queengler6789

BW: Ace-11 vs SoulWind - my bro sw is one of the best at this tier, can't go past him.
DPP: christos21 vs Malekith - I like Malekith's creativity.
ADV: Astamatitos vs M Dragon - highlight match, please don't use stall guys!

DPP: Philip7086 vs august - big boss phil's been on fire lately
ADV: undisputed vs BKC - finally I won't have to see kevin using bland BW sand balance. hail satan.

ORAS: Omfuga vs Tele - easiest win of donfuga's life, GG noob.
BW: Sweepage vs Veni Vidi Vici - shocked that I found someone more unlikeable than mc... you learn something new every day.
DPP: Somalia vs Honor - just bring CB Ape + Clef counter.

Twixtry

Bentley coupe riding with stars
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
1.) Germany (7) vs. 8.) Asia (3)

2.) Greece (3) vs. 7.) Spain (7)

ORAS: Konstantellos vs Juanen
ORAS: Asuka Langley Soryu vs reiku

3.) US West (3) vs. 6.) US East (7)

4.) Afrabs (6) vs. 5.) Italy (4)

1.) Germany (6) vs. 8.) Asia (4)

3.) US West (4) vs. 6.) US East (6)

4.) Afrabs (6) vs. 5.) Italy (4)

GO SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trosko

The Catalyst
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
1.) Germany (4) vs. 8.) Asia (5)

GSC: Conflict vs Andromeda

3.) US West (3) vs. 6.) US East (5)

4.) Afrabs (6) vs. 5.) Italy (2)

GO SPAIN.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shit like this pisses me off. Don't disrespect a player just because they lost one game. SoulWind has earned his recognition, don't slander it. Every player left in this tournament deserves recognition. (For the most part)

If you're going to start disrespecting players and expecting the same outcome repeatedly, then you really don't have a grip on how this tournament works and your team won't stand a chance.

This isnt group stages anymore dude. This is a completely different tournament now, group stages you could not prepare and stomp your opponent. Greece had an advantage, you brought in a bunch of players no one knew about. But guess what? Now every team you face has data, they know every habit your players have, they know what styles your players like, they know what Pokemon your players favor. Greece has given their opponents three games each of data. So how about instead of you trying to be funny and mock people, you spend your time getting your team together and preparing for your games. Because Greece has their fucking work cut out for them more so than any other team. And if you guys get stomped, it's because you were content with making it to playoffs and its because you didn't take this tournament seriously enough.

Last edited:
Apparently looking for an excuse to get pissed off?
What the fuck are you talking about? I've known SoulWind for nearly 6 years. Fighting at the higher echelons of the Wifi Ubers ladder on Pokémon Online in late 2010. I know SoulWind well enough. Just because I pointed out that Smurf's "can't go past him" is wrong suddenly I'm "disrespecting"?!?

I'm not sure if you are actually trying to provide advice or you are just looking for an excuse to verbally shit on us, but if it's the former, try doing like a human being next time. Or does speaking to me as if my team is comprised of idiots make you feel better? We know what's happening here just as well as you do.

Again, I repeat. If you actually want to provide advice, do it in a proper way. Got nothing against you, but don't insult my team by implying we don't know our shit.

you are just looking for an excuse to verbally shit on us, but if it's the former, try doing like a human being next time. Or does speaking to me as if my team is comprised of idiots make you feel better? We know what's happening here just as well as you do.

but don't insult my team by implying we don't know our shit.
Oh please cut the crap already you lil bitch. Always trying to play the victim from the alastor law case to this. "Its the world against greece". Shut the fuck up, it was clear you were trying to take a subtle dig on soulwind. "Haha my player already beat you once". Shut up, i though greeks were known to be prideful gladiators and warriors.. From the way your team has acted this world cup, starting from their captain.. It seems thats just in the movies. All youve displayed is whining and bitching.. And a lil "oh stop bullying us".

And on your link of that old soulwind battle. I agree with smurf can't go against soulwind. If lightning strikes at the centre circle of the Santiago Bernabeu, i cant go against the fact that it wont fucking happen again.

Bunch of bitch ass niggas man the fuck up and get on with it instead of responding to every post sent your way.

If any of you really thought I wanted to insult SoulWind, you are wrong. That's all I'm gonna say on the subject. Won't discuss with people who don't know.

We prove ourselves by playing, not by being popular on the forum.

Keep flinging insults if you want. We won't bother with you. From now on, if anyone wants to say something constructive, we will be glad to discuss it over a private message, away from this public mess. We are obviously not forum-experienced enough to deal with this negativity, so we'll just stop giving you reasons to act like we are devils.

Tele

a quality human being
greece has been nothing but outstanding, they werent given any free win unlike other teams who made playoffs, and they could have had the best record if they didnt get robbed twice.

they also displayed better sportmanship than many other teams. never once they called their opponents a bitch, never once they said GG noob after ridiculous hax.

about the replay that was linked, all i see is soulwind constantly bitching around like he always does cos he has no way to win that matchup and totally disrespecting his opponent at the end of the battle

leremyju

Banned deucer.
If it was someone else posting what Rigas posted, he wouldn't be getting shit on as hard. But because it is Greece, a team that has already rubbed many the wrong way, some ppl decided to spend their morning on Independence Day to shit on someone who was just trash talking.

Anyways I'm not too knowledgable on the smaller names in smogons early history, who is stone_cold and what exactly has this man accomplished?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I defeated baris in my only wcop win ever. That's gotta count for something! I also tutored casedvictory, blarajan, and BKC in real life!

Other than that, I'm a scrub

Edit: a serious response. Leremyju, I haven't done jack shit. I haven't seriously competed in years and never did well in team tournaments. But, when I can come around once a year and for some reason my teammates let me collect a free trophy for doing jack shit, that's when you know you've really made it. I don't know why they stick with me when they could have someone cool like badass in the Capt. Slot, but each year they let me stick around. But I've played the best, beaten the best, gotten 6-0d by the best. So my opinion no matter how invalid you want it to be, is still slightly valid. So when I say crobat fucking sucks in DPP, heed my words. because I'm not kidding. Crobat is terrible in DPP.august

Last edited:
2.) Greece (4) vs. 7.) Spain (6)

ORAS: Konstantellos vs Juanen I think Konstantellos is a better bet but he is prone to choking so if he plays with a clear head he's got this
ORAS: Asuka Langley Soryu vs reiku Reiku is more solid and will avenge his good friend's kitty's, Alastor Law, near-death

3.) US West (4) vs. 6.) US East (6)

ORAS: Valentine vs Tesung Val will get DragMag and assert his dominance
ORAS: Lysergic vs TDK No way MoB is losing this, go show em brother
ORAS: ben gay vs bro fist Fellow destiny player *_*
ORAS: psychicmewtwo vs PDC We almost picked you up, glad to see you doing so well
BW: rozes vs Jayde close call but I think Jayde has an edge

4.) Afrabs (10) vs. 5.) Italy (0)

ORAS: High Impulse vs Alexander. My day 1 Amir, go gettem
ORAS: Leftiez vs Tricking close call, tricking has a very nice chance to win

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
If it was someone else posting what Rigas posted, he wouldn't be getting shit on as hard. But because it is Greece, a team that has already rubbed many the wrong way, some ppl decided to spend their morning on Independence Day to shit on someone who was just trash talking.

Anyways I'm not too knowledgable on the smaller names in smogons early history, who is stone_cold and what exactly has this man accomplished?
Stone Cold is a god. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)