Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website said if you had any PLAY! Points from participating this season, the Mewtwo code will be sent to you in late July.
Is there any other chance to get "PLAY!" points this season?

EDIT: Also still looking for Unnerve Mewtwo codes; if anyone has earned one and is willing to set a trade when they are delivered.

I think you get PLAY! points from participating in the VGC competitions,
Was there any more online competitions? Can I do VGC from home?

I don't think there are any more opportunities for play! Points between a now and the deadline (Jul 10th)
Thanks for the information; lol what are the chances you'd trade me your code for one of my resets? :o

Last edited:

EDIT: Also still looking for Unnerve Mewtwo codes; if anyone has earned one and is willing to set a trade when they are delivered.
I think you get PLAY! points from participating in the VGC competitions,

Was there any more online competitions? Can I do VGC from home?
I don't think there are any more opportunities for play! Points between a now and the deadline (Jul 10th)

I feel like I know the answer.... Shaymin - Calm 31 / 3 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 ( HP Dragon). Keep or toss?

EDIT: Tossed. Just couldn't find a reason to keep a Calm natured one. Doesn't help it beat many of its original counters (if any of them), just seems less effective overall. We truck on for Timid unfortunately.

Last edited:
Hey guys looking for a shiny mewtwo code. I can give up a few stuff and would be willing to even reset a copy. I know there's one guy who has that code out there and I don't really have to much but the code will go to a great future cause. Thanks

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys looking for a shiny mewtwo code. I can give up a few stuff and would be willing to even reset a copy. I know there's one guy who has that code out there and I don't really have to much but the code will go to a great future cause. Thanks
The ones who would be given out as a prize for earning play points were scheduled to be given out in late July. So the only Shiny HA Mewtwo codes released so far that haven't expired would be from either the Japanese Pokescrap event.

The ones who would be given out as a prize for earning play points were scheduled to be given out in late July. So the only Shiny HA Mewtwo codes released so far that haven't expired would be from either the Japanese Pokescrap event.
Hong kong mewtwo didn't expire yet; 24 July was the new date iirc. You need PAL of JPN system to redeem.

Looking for a female charmander line in Net Ball. Could offer dream or premier ball Snorunt with 4 EMs now, or other spitbacks after a few trips to the daycare (see section in trade thread from signature)!

Is there such a thing as a 'competitively viable' Imposter Ditto on Smogon?

Perhaps a better series of questions is:

Is HP the only IV that matters in this case?

Does anyone have a spare (presumably with a +Spe nature) in a luxury ball they would be willing to trade?

Does anyone have a spare (presumably with a +Spe nature) in a luxury ball they would be willing to trade?
I believe that Iv's don't change, Ditto only gains the EVs momentarily, so you'd want a 6 Iv one.

Imposter Ditto wants to have flawless HP, flawless physical stats and a Speed stat that is as slow as possible.

31/31/31/xx/xx/0
Relaxed Nature

HP is the one stat this isn't copied after the transformation. The physical stats and slow Speed are only important for the Ditto mirror match, but will decide a Ditto vs Ditto 1on1.

High Attack and Defense means that you deal more damage with your own Struggle and take less damage from your opponent's Struggle, since Ditto can't transform into another transformed Ditto and so this encounter would end in a Struggle war.
Being slow is even more important, because whoever attacks last, dies to Struggle recoil last.

Every IV besides HP is only important for the Ditto mirror, unless you want to have a specific Hidden Power type after your transformation.
31/31/31/odd/odd/0 would give you Hidden Power Ice for example.

Last edited:
Imposter Ditto wants to have flawless HP, flawless physical stats and a Speed stat that is as slow as possible.

31/31/31/xx/xx/0
Relaxed Nature

HP is the one stat this isn't copied after the transformation. The physical stats and slow Speed are only important for the Ditto mirror match, but will decide a Ditto vs Ditto 1on1.

High Attack and Defense means that you deal more damage with your own Struggle and take less damage from your opponent's Struggle, since Ditto can't transform into another Ditto and so this encounter would end in a Struggle war.
Being slow is even more important, because whoever attacks last, dies to Struggle recoil last.

Every IV besides HP is only important for the Ditto mirror, unless you want to have a specific Hidden Power type after your transformation.
31/31/31/odd/odd/0 would give you Hidden Power Ice for example.
Is it therefore safe to presume that the above spread is very difficult to get, with friend safari being the only source, and no breeding mechanics available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)