Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Am creating a team based off of Battle #21 from my current Maison Triples streak, am looking for a few 'mons to get breeding with:
- Modest Spritzee
- Adamant Squirtle (preferably w/ Fake Out)
- Adamant Mudkip (preferably w/ Avalanche)

Natures/IVs/Genders/Abilities irrelevant, have the male parents ready to pass requested Egg Moves with, so those are optional.
Bump

Separate note, just hatched a Female Quiet Piplup spitback, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IVs, PM if interested.

Last edited:
Is it therefore safe to presume that the above spread is very difficult to get, with friend safari being the only source, and no breeding mechanics available?
I caught a 31/21/31/xx/xx/1 Relaxed Imposter Ditto in the Friend Safari awhile back. It can be done, but is a very annoying process.
The problem is that you can't check the Speed after it transforms and you'd have to prevent Imposter from activating as soon as you encounter it.
What makes this even worse is the fact that half of those Ditto are holding a Quick Powder which doubles their Speed and makes it even harder to check it.

Oh and you'd still have to check the HP too.

EDIT: Preventing Imposter from activating also means that you can't be sure what Ability it has until you check it... and you'd have to keep it from transforming by using Transform until you do...

Last edited:
I caught a 31/21/31/xx/xx/1 Relaxed Imposter Ditto in the Friend Safari awhile back. It can be done, but is a very annoying process.
The problem is that you can't check the Speed after it transforms and you'd have to prevent Imposter from activating as soon as you encounter it.
What makes this even worse is the fact that half of those Ditto are holding a Quick Powder which doubles their Speed and makes it even harder to check it.

Oh and you'd still have to check the HP too.
All of this is possible IF you have a ditto friend safari of course...

Would you consider a trade for the relaxed one?

Hi, I'm a new breeder and I'm looking for a friend safari with ditto. Please PM me if you can help.
Greatly appreciated,
Kyle
If it's just a Ditto for breeding, there are a few giveaways going on for 6IV Ditto, such as Most's. (his are German as well, which can be helpful for Masuda Method breeding if the other parent isn't also German. Link is in his signature)

I'm currently RNG'ing Calm Sableye (Helping Hand) in Pokémon XD. Due to some spreads being impossible, which could be the best spread for it?

• 30/6/30/31/31/30 (flawed speed but best IVs over all)
  • 30/23/31/29/30/31 (best spread for max speed)
  • 31/14/31/31/30/0 (on the flip side, this is the best spread for minimum speed)
  • 31/1/30/31/31/18 (if I just don't care about speed at all this is the best option)
I really have no clue what to go for. Mega-Sableye is already slow as hell so go for broke and use a TR set? It's not going to outspeed much with 20 base speed, so does it need the speed? I'd really like some opinions.

EDIT: Alternatively, Sassy 31/27/30/31/31/0 or Sassy 31/2/31/30/30/1?

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently RNG'ing Calm Sableye (Helping Hand) in Pokémon XD. Due to some spreads being impossible, which could be the best spread for it?

• 30/6/30/31/31/30 (flawed speed but best IVs over all)
  • 30/23/31/29/30/31 (best spread for max speed)
  • 31/14/31/31/30/0 (on the flip side, this is the best spread for minimum speed)
  • 31/1/30/31/31/18 (if I just don't care about speed at all this is the best option)
I really have no clue what to go for. Mega-Sableye is already slow as hell so go for broke and use a TR set? It's not going to outspeed much with 20 base speed, so does it need the speed? I'd really like some opinions.
I'd go for 30/6/30/31/31/30, because at level 50, the difference between 30 and 31 doesn't matter if you don't put investment into the stat, which you most likely won't with Mega Sableye. The ones with 31 and 0 speed are also imperfect in the boosted stat, which turns some people off.

I'd go for 30/6/30/31/31/30, because at level 50, the difference between 30 and 31 doesn't matter if you don't put investment into the stat, which you most likely won't with Mega Sableye. The ones with 31 and 0 speed are also imperfect in the boosted stat, which turns some people off.
Alternatively: Sassy 31/27/30/31/31/0 or 31/2/31/30/30/1?
I'm hearing so many conflicting opinions on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)