Not open for further replies.
idm tubby: get omfuga on here
+ABR: no
+ABR: hes offline
+ABR: and not ready

omfuga is offline and not ready

we had a conversation yesterday and he told me he would be there

im going to have troubles playing from 7th to 10th. he better show up tomorrow
I'm playing you Friday, like I told you I would yesterday and the day before. pls

[3:39 pm] mcmeghan: tele wants some ham <<<
[3:39 pm] mcmeghan: stop dodging him you disgusting pig <<<

Tele please stop provoking harassing skype PMs and VMs by telling people I'm dodging you :(

Tele

a quality human being
okay this is starting to piss me off. i made specifically clear both with omfuga and here on forums that my intent was to play as early as we possibly could, since i dont know what my availabilities will be starting this thursday

i talked with abr earlier today and he told me omfuga would show up tomorrow or even today. never once i agreed to play omfuga on friday

i asked my teammates not to play until i get my match with omfuga done as an incentive for him to play

side note: im going to be on all the day tomorrow from 6am to 6pm est

maybe il cazzo

if u dont want to get subbed out you'd better be there
[00:30:30] TOM.: don't worry
[00:30:35] TOM.: i can't play now
[00:30:37] TOM.: i'm tired too
[00:30:48 | Modificato 00:31:00] TOM.: Tomorrow/thursday 9pm gmt+2?
[00:31:52] dolla bills: Thursday yes
[00:32:00] TOM.: ok.
[00:32:03] dolla bills: what time is it
[00:32:05] dolla bills: over there
[00:32:06] dolla bills: so I can see
[00:32:07] dolla bills: in my head
[00:32:23] TOM.: what's your gmt?
[00:32:27] dolla bills: no clue
[00:32:31] TOM.: -
[00:32:33] dolla bills: what times it in italy
[00:32:33] dolla bills: lmao
[00:32:35] dolla bills: ill figure it
[00:32:40] TOM.: 12.30am
[00:32:43] dolla bills: kk
[00:32:46] dolla bills: iys 5:30 here
[00:32:48] dolla bills: so
[00:32:51] dolla bills: that means 2:#0
[00:32:55] dolla bills: my time
[00:32:58] dolla bills: hmm
[00:33:11] dolla bills: I mean 2:00
[00:33:38] TOM.: i can play from 2 pm to 4 pm your time
[00:33:42] dolla bills: kk good
[00:33:45] dolla bills: I get home at 3
[00:33:51] TOM.: ok fine
[00:33:55] dolla bills: sre
[00:33:58] TOM.: bye

Tele

a quality human being
you dont. DISRESPECT. telegend, and get away with it. hell no. i said hell no, its not gonna happen. you just. dont. you just dont do that.

there hasnt been a day, there hasnt been one, since i lost to omfuga in olt, where i havent thought to the day id get my revenge

for those who dont remember, this is how omfuga reacted after haxing me out of the winners bracket.

that day has finally come.

i fucking destroyed omfuga
gg no re

You are still bad, after that game you are overhyped like you won the most important match of your life, or like you outplayed your oppo, the thing is you haxed him and keep shittalking, which just demostrate how luck and bad you are. You made questionable plays and only luck saved your ass, dont talk like you outplayed him, please.

Multiple people on team Italy PM-ing me "Man that was bullshit I wish you crushed him" and "lol even if we advance to the next round tele is being kicked off team Italy" alone shows how insufferable of a human being you are. Don't embarrass yourself trying to "even the score" as if we're rivals. I'm still better than you and I always will be. I don't have the energy to "beef" with someone who's worthless.

Last time I beat you, you didn't log on forums for a few months. That was literally the only perk of defeating you, as no one was going to praise me or care about an expected outcome. When you brag about once beating bloo 90% of the time you speak, it shows how retarded you are. Please do me a favor and stop trying to equate us as if you finally came out the winner. You're always the loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)