Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Despite the errors and how the game turned out, I really liked this game and look forward to reading all the roles and host information. I appreciate the freshness and wackiness of it all. I feel sort of bad for the losers (especially my mafia mate Whydon), since pretty much everyone won, but then again, it's sort of special to be one of the few people that actually did not win.

I liked my role did Pidge like my role
Yes, it was a pretty awesome role. I actually guessed you made it, but I suppose it wasn't that hard of a guess based on who is in the game.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's rough buddy

Btw I got docs to open but not sheets. The role listed for me in the doc was my original idea but wound up being WAYYY more work than I anticipated. Yeti could you cp the coup role here? Unless it already has been and I just missed it bc mobile

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Nvm I found it

Dear USER,
You are Coup.

An excellent real-life alternative to Mafia, you are a hidden-identity card game revolving around bluffing and deception. Players are dealt two cards with five possible roles, you can claim to be ANY role - though if they're called out for lying, they lose one of their cards.

Coins are an important part of Coup. You start the game with two of them. These cannot be passed or stolen, and will be destroyed when you die.

Because you have two cards, you will survive the first kill to successfully affect you, whether it be a lynch or a nightkill.

Each night, you may use two out of your five possible card actions. They are:
-The Duke: Gain 3 coins
-The Assassin: Pay 3 coins to kill a target user
-The Captain: Steal target user's results, as well as any items they may have
-The Inquisitor: View a target user's full role PM
-The Contessa: Protect yourself from all killing actions.

In order to keep other players guessing as to which cards you actually have, you may not use any of the above powers on consecutive nights.

There are also other things you can do with coins. Each night, you may choose to use one of the following actions, with no limit regarding consecutive nights, but with some other restrictions:
-Income: Gain 1 coin. You must forgo one card action to use this, and you may not use this in conjunction with the Duke.
-Foreign Aid: Gain 2 coins. You must forgo one card action to use this, you may not use this in conjunction with the Duke, and you may not use this until your KPV has been popped.
-Coup: Pay 7 coins to kill a user. This action cannot be blocked, and has the highest priority in the game. You must forgo all card actions to use this. On any night where you possess 10 or more coins at the start of the night, you MUST choose to Coup.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you outlive all other players, or if nothing can prevent the same.
Note that every instance of "user" should be "alias"

Also congrats to spiffy the real mvp

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Your PR: You are a fallen once-great smogon battler now disgraced by numerous ghosting scandals hoping to convince everyone he is still deserving of his greyed out trophy.

Your alias: ENTIRELYUNDESERVEDWOLFWIN

Dear Haruno,

You are An Accurate Personification of LightWolf.
That makes you a GoatDogGeese Chimera apparently, who'd have thunk it.

At Night you may PM the host Yet I and Thetwinmasters with, Investigate ALIAS. Alas you are too paranoid so you will be only told they are your enemy regardless of their actual alignment. Should your target turn out to have been a fowl, they will be instead found dead in an alley the following morning.

Due to your patriotic nature towards any country but your own, you keep up with the identity of every patriotic role in the game and their identities.

UncleSam sent the role Uncle Ryze
penguin344 sent the role UncleSam and Walrein's Zombie Lovechild
jumpluff sent the item Donald Trump's Toupee

You are also affected by a Chronic Cough. You are constantly frequented by horrible coughing fits, which spreads to anyone who targets you or whom you may target. Those under the effect will think they must idle once every two nights or they will die, however it's not dangerous at all just sounds that way over skype, so one can just easily fight through it.

You hold the Bad Pun and the Asthma Spray. The Asthma Spray cures the holder of the Chronic Cough and makes them immune to it, it is however just a placebo and only works for those who don't know that. The Bad Pun must be sent to another user every night, coupled with a pun made by the current holder. Based on the pun made a specific effect will occur.

Two of your greatest enemies have signed up for this game as well. User UncleSam holds the majority share in Smogon Mafia Saltmines and User LightWolf who is clearly an imposter trying to take your Alpha Dog status from you. Should these two Users perish, you will reach your true form, still loyal to the village because part dog. Should you be however dead at the time these conditions are met, you will rise from the grave like a Geesnix and live once again.

You are allied with the Vanillas. You win if the Chocolates, Strawberries and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Yeti LightWolf who the fuck made this shitty ass role?????????????????????????
false inspector?
one time use enemy buff?
Placebo effect???????????

FUCK THIS LOL. WHoever made that drawing deserves an artist badge though.

oops i can't read

voting for Ditto because I would've been so frustrated to have that PR and he executed it well (even though I didn't know what he was trying to say half of the time)

also who got my role? i made the "entire ru playerbase" one (we can talk about this now right)

also shoutout to berrycult for not converting me

Yeti

dark saturday
Former Hope got it and he got converted to the cult pretty early, though I don't think its vote set was ever utilized/needed to be. I did think that was a really cool idea, though!

iirc Ditto sort of asked for this PR, he was really creative with it and I love how he tried to communicate.

I was hoping that my player stitching role could thrive in a longer/less stupid game (thanks Black Goo) because all I really wanted to do was generate some top kek and force some unlikely pairs to have to work together.

Being not on an informed faction and not having a night action was lame though, I expected better from players/RNG.

I vote jumpluff, they really came through on their PR. I got bored with mine after the game really started and I just wanted to post about content but until then it was fun.

oops i can't read

voting for Ditto because I would've been so frustrated to have that PR and he executed it well (even though I didn't know what he was trying to say half of the time)

also who got my role? i made the "entire ru playerbase" one (we can talk about this now right)

also shoutout to berrycult for not converting me
Your role was nu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)