Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Come on in guys! Moto, getting your look at the new Okata. King_, voted out at last night's tribal council.

Alright, let's get to it. Today's challenge is called Singles/Doubles/Triples Choice. In this challenge, each tribe will get to pick 1 standard ORAS Singles metagame, 1 ORAS Doubles metagame, and 1 ORAS Triples metagame. Essentially, any ORAS tier that you can ladder under Showdown! you can select. Each tribe will pick 1 tier in each category, for a total of 6 tiers.

However, to spice things up a bit, there will be an added twist. The tribe that wins the tier they select will receive 1 point, while winning a tier the other tribe picks will net you 2 points. You get no points for losing, activity losses, or dead games as per usual.

So for an example:

Tribe A picks CAP, Battle Spot Doubles, Random Battle Triples. Tribe B selects Ubers, VGC 2016, and Random Battle Triples.

Tribe A wins CAP and tribe B's Random Battle Triples, while tribe B wins the rest. Tribe A would score 1 + 2 points, while tribe B would score 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 6 points, so tribe B would win.

Please select your tiers as soon as possible so teams can then submit lineups. Submit the tiers to me in your tribe conversation please. If you think there are any problems with the challenge let me know ASAP (I'm not a pokemon expert after all...). If people desire, I can list the eligible tiers that you may pick, but basically it's anything under ORAS Singles/Doubles/Triples bar when you go to search for a battle.

Okata Picks
Random Battle Singles
VGC 2016
Random Battle Triples

Moto Picks
ORAS OU
Random Battle Doubles
Random Battle Triples

24 hours to send me lineups because I don't want to wait 48 hours = )

Serious question: Why does the 2/1 point split matter? I can't figure out a scenario in which it is any different from a 1/1 split...
Yeah it doesn't matter I calced it out.

Edit: it does psychologically encourage what people should be doing anyway which is put better, more flexible players on opposing tiers as a general trend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)