Gen VII: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New info Post #5834)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... it is probably "European" leak. According to what I saw, the (most possibly English) name of Rowlet's final evolution is Robinroot, Litten's is Panthster, and Popplio's is Entermaid. Uh, I'm already out from my laptop, but the screen shot is in few pages before the last in Serebii Forum's starter speculation discussion thread.

Uh... I hope this will be OK. This is what I saw. Warning that there's also a line that could be plot spoiler.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/bcc12df6a3fa497f6272564708f470d8/tumblr_o9xokxPkhZ1rhydo8o1_1280.png

Of course, this is not to be taken seriously until confirmed. But I feel like this can add discussion while it is still in free discussion. Still, I kinda hope this isn't real, at least on the names....

Well... at least I warmed to the name Delphox (Mafoxy was better to me) after I first heard found out the name and felt weird. But I don't think Entermaid is something I can accept, especially when I want to try my Moon in English again....
I'm not convinced about this. The guy cannot spell certain words and it's not like they'd fire him and give him all those secrets before...

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Oh... it is probably "European" leak. According to what I saw, the (most possibly English) name of Rowlet's final evolution is Robinroot, Litten's is Panthster, and Popplio's is Entermaid. Uh, I'm already out from my laptop, but the screen shot is in few pages before the last in Serebii Forum's starter speculation discussion thread.

Uh... I hope this will be OK. This is what I saw. Warning that there's also a line that could be plot spoiler.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/bcc12df6a3fa497f6272564708f470d8/tumblr_o9xokxPkhZ1rhydo8o1_1280.png

Of course, this is not to be taken seriously until confirmed. But I feel like this can add discussion while it is still in free discussion. Still, I kinda hope this isn't real, at least on the names....

Well... at least I warmed to the name Delphox (Mafoxy was better to me) after I first heard found out the name and felt weird. But I don't think Entermaid is something I can accept, especially when I want to try my Moon in English again....
"European" leak looks like it's backing up the "Chinese" leak, as Verlisify said in his video. I think he made it sound funny.

Although it is very unlikely that the European leak guy saw the Chinese leak , it is still possible that both are making stuff up after seeing PokeJungle's image.

PS: Chinese leak claimed that he knows an old man who worked in the Chinese translation team.
Which was NOT my friend.
My friend's claim was "I saw the fire poison lizard leak 2 weeks BEFORE Salandit's reveal, here are the screenshots."
My friend is TOP 8 in VGC Hong Kong Premier Challenges in 2016, so he isn't a "random" guy.
We are all people from Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance. If he lies, he'll have a reputation problem.

Last edited:
What did verlisify say in his video exactly. I don't really have the time to watch it today so can someone summarize it.

Cresselia~~

What did verlisify say in his video exactly. I don't really have the time to watch it today so can someone summarize it.
He said it was stupid because leaks from 3 different languages are clearly "collaborating" with each other.

Does anyone have links to the original chinese text? I am a native speaker of Chinese, could probably help verify the translation
I can private message you.

1. Most Chinese forums have strict rules on speculation.
2. It was never posted onto Baidu at all. It was first posted on TGbus but quickly deleted because TGbus has strict rules on speculation.
The screenshots are flying wild in mobile phone chat groups though.
That's interesting, I expect something like this to be on the biggest Chinese search engine. Oh well, Nintendo will give more updates soon and we will see how things go.

Cresselia~~, do you think you can have your friend take a screeshot of the screenshot in his phone of the leaks please?

Like if you pull out of the individual picture, and look at all your pictures at once, it should show the date the picture was taken right?

Cresselia~~

Cresselia~~, do you think you can have your friend take a screeshot of the screenshot in his phone of the leaks please?

Like if you pull out of the individual picture, and look at all your pictures at once, it should show the date the picture was taken right?
Actually... why don't I post the screenshot of the screenshots?
If I delete the original leaker's name, probably no one will get into trouble?

pokemon sun moon chinese leak screenshot of screenshot 1.png pokemon sun moon chinese leak screenshot of screenshot 2.png

Cresselia~~

But that is still missing a timestamp saying it is from 2 weeks ago.

His phone is different, but surely he should be able to show you something like this from his photo album?
But that is still missing a timestamp saying it is from 2 weeks ago.

His phone is different, but surely he should be able to show you something like this from his photo album?
I doubt he'd give me anything again. He wasn't expecting me to post this on Smogon.
I still asked him though.

PS: I see people on 4chan posting the original Chinese screenshots together with the original leaker's username.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/27059955/wtf-is-this-dude
Let's see if those people are asked to delete the image.

The person with the same username on Baidu is quite high ranked, though same username doesn't mean same person.

BUT STILL!! DON'T EXPECT LEAKS TO BE 100% CORRECT.
Past leakers are known to throw some false information into real information.
ALSO : the Chinese leak did NOT say which starter was the archer or the wrestler.

If Entermaid ends up being its Japanese name, I can see it being translated to Performaid over here. #ygojokes

But also if they are true, I am on Team Litten all the way. Obviously. I mean, just look at my avatar.

Cresselia~~

Another strange thing about that 4chan rumor is that it mentions that Magearna is part of the story. That sounds very strange to me since Magearna is being given out via QR code, which likely means that you can get it fairly early in the game.
That "European" leak posted before I posted the translations, right?
It got posted on 7th July. Which was before I even requested to post the Chinese leaks.

It's very unlikely for him to have read the Chinese leaks, because they are still difficult to find on Chinese websites, since they were posted on forums with strict regulations on speculation/ leaks.

It is also unlikely for the Chinese leaker to read European leaker's stuff because the Chinese stuff is 2 weeks old.

People on 4chan keep mentioning a guy called Mundragon that says the PokeJungle art was fake.
But I couldn't find much information about this Mundragon guy.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
in order to get the event item you had to order pokemon b/w within like the first week or so of it being out, as well as only being able to use it once. victini was really cool though

-tcr signing off

People keep saying that Sarugabi a rugby monkey pokemon is going to be revealed for corocoro tonight. There was a thread on 4chan about but it was immediately deleted.

Cresselia~~

People keep saying that Sarugabi a rugby monkey pokemon is going to be revealed for corocoro tonight. There was a thread on 4chan about but it was immediately deleted.
Well Saru is monkey in Japanese. I don't know about gabi though.

People keep saying that Sarugabi a rugby monkey pokemon is going to be revealed for corocoro tonight.
Well, y'know, I'd be on board for that just because we need more monkeys, but still. Leaks are fake until corroborated by official channels.

Also, it might be a stretch, but our "leaker" could be trying to pass off "Sarugby." Poorly.

Last edited:
Really hoping the leaks are fake. I was expecting Litten to evolve into a badass Dark/Fire tiger or something of that nature, or perhaps a Poison/Fire type (some people were looking into the possibility of Litten evolving into this based on its design). Idk, just please not another bipedal Fire-type starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)