RU RU Summer Seasonal Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I forgot to save games 2 and 3 but PD himself just posted saying that he choked and wishing me good luck in winners.
If thats not enough evidence you can ask him and he will problably confirm my win.
literally the god damn OP of every round so far said:
  • Replays must be saved and posted when confirming your win/loss. If neither the winning nor losing party posts replays, the match will be coin-flipped regardless of confirmation of result from either party. This is to ensure that everyone is on an even playing field, and in general, access to a library of quality replays is a good tool to track the development of the metagame that will possibly be used to fuel several other resources.
Saving replays is a rule, regardless of confirmation. The only reason you are getting the win is because PD is dropping out, (which if he did before the games were played would have netted you the win). I'm pretty tempted to flip this anyways and have a bye in the winners bracket if you lose, but I'm feeling particularly generous today so consider yourself lucky. THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE, post your replays or risk a coinflip, if you don't think you'll remember to click upload and share replays then play on smogtours cause it does it for you.

Wait atomicllamas someone told me that my dropping out will affect my eligibility to join ru circuit tours and maybe even lead to potential infractions in the future? Is this true?

Edit: SHIT , I just read the OP.... I guess I'll have to make time and play this out... Is it possible for me to join back in losers bracket next round :D

Last edited:
gave my oppo a 5-6 hour window to play on monday which he agreed on but missed it, vmed him shortly after that i will be available the same time today but he didnt show up either, gonna try to be as active on wednesday too but activity just in case

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity // we were going to play weekend but he wasn't online on Sunday + didn't respond to my vms any of the three days after

Activity post. Aurora contacted me after the round went up, but I never got a response back from them on when was a good time for them to play and have been waiting online for some hours at a time the last few days in an attempt to get this done, but never saw them, or if they were on when I wasn't actively looking in the RU room they never bothered to shoot me a PM or flash me to battle.

still no reply from my opponent after they missed scheduled time on monday, i just made myself available for 5-6 hrs everyday from monday till today on the time range we agreed on and he's not there, im leaving now, so requesting activity win.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Posting this a little early cause exhausted, if you were gonna play in the next 1.33 hours please do so anyways.

Activity wins:
Arch€r vs. Paleo - given win
Aurora vs. Umbra Soul - aurora was unresponsive
SunnyORAS vs. p2 - p2 dropped
nLTk vs. ryan - ryan contacted and got no response, he also posted itt.
BigBoy038 vs. Zarif - given win
trash vs. DennisEG - Dennis was given the win
Matame vs. TonyFlygon - Tony Flygon gave Matame the win
The50mph vs. Chill Shadow - this was pretty weak but the50mph never clarified whether or not he could make that window after missing it
Drud vs. all falls down - opponent was completely unresponsive after friday
Chras vs. Solgaleo - given win
Contact vs. Chakra - given win
Brophlosion vs. LSB - dead opp
Senpai D.M vs. Syncrasy - syncrasy missed scheduled time apparently

coin flips (done in RU room):
Jarii vs. ZANBAKUResh - didn't manage to schedule
MAlkaviano vs cuzzie - didn't manage to schedule O_o
OminousDraco vs. Coverride - didn't manage to schedule
LightningLuxray vs. Bionic Puppy - bad timezones and miscommunications
Rodriblutar vs. AV8 - horrible scheduling
Cherub Agent vs. NOVED - 0 contact

extensions:
TheThorn vs. TTFTW - extension till tomorrow night, get it done
Drangonn. vs. Gatorboy - apparently scheduled for tomorrow

Losers r3 coming up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)