Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stuck with a huge (apparently still growing) to breed list... if anyone feels like helping out with a few breeding projects please let me know! ^_^ Specifics in my 'Wants' section in my signature. Got parents for them, but not all the egg moves!

I'm still stuck with a huge (apparently still growing) to breed list... if anyone feels like helping out with a few breeding projects please let me know! ^_^ Specifics in my 'Wants' section in my signature. Got parents for them, but not all the egg moves!
I have a Piplup with Icy Wind, Feather Dance and Yawn if that helps.

I'm currently breeding a Jolly Dive Totodile for another trade with all the EM's you want except Mud Sport instead of Ice Punch as you can move tutor it. Got a x/31/31/x/31/31 breedject female on hand if you're interested? OK to post on your trade thread if you are?

I have a Piplup with Icy Wind, Feather Dance and Yawn if that helps.
That would definitely help, loads! :D

I'm currently breeding a Jolly Dive Totodile for another trade with all the EM's you want except Mud Sport instead of Ice Punch as you can move tutor it. Got a x/31/31/x/31/31 breedject female on hand if you're interested? OK to post on your trade thread if you are?
And yes pretty please ! ^_^ That'd be totally awesome, what would you like in return mister? Feel free to look through my thread and stuff.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Was breeding for a replica of the Maison's Froslass4, now have a pile of thirty-four 5IV Premier Ball Timid Snornut spitbacks to dump...PM if interested.

Hey there, I'm looking for any of the following Pokemon families as female with their hidden abilities in non-default Pokeballs when possible. I have a few trades I'm arranging as is for some of these, but I'd appreciate having a variety of partners to trade with. I can offer a few random competitively bred pokemon or spitbacks in return, just message me in a pm or vm with what you have and what you'd like in return.

Last Updated ~5:30 EDT

Need:
Spearow
Ekans
Meowth
Exeggcute
Lickitung
Scyther
Jynx
Tauros
Lapras
Sentret
Ledyba
Sudowoodo
Wooper
Sneasel
Delibird
Houndour
Stantler
Seedot
Zangoose
Lileep
Bibarel
Pachirisu
Golett
Heatmor
Helioptile
Gourgiest (normal)

I'm leaving my apartment momentarily, but I'll try to respond to any messages I get when I get back.

Last edited:
I made a post earlier but just to update:

I have a Shiny Machamp (non-competitive) and a Shiny Mamoswine (Adamant, EV Trained in Attack and Speed, 1 flawless IV), to trade and am looking for a variety of 5-6 IV breedjects. Here are the ones I'm most interested in:

• HA Starly
  • HA Bulbasaur
  • HA Slowpoke
  • HA Foongus
  • HA Sableye
  • Pinsir
  • Electrike
  • Ralts
  • Ferroseed
  • Pawniard
  • Azurill/Marrill
Thanks!

Question: I have a JPN 09 Movie Arceus, and two Shiny Suicune Events from Movie 13, one of them is 5 IV'd. I also have a WIN2011 Celebi and Jirachi, but I EV trained them both (which I now realize in my older years was foolish, but oh well). I was told by a Mod in another forum that these are pretty valuable, but I have no idea what a fair value is for them. I don't really have any interest in keeping them because they just collect dust in my bank and I'm more into competitive battling than collecting.

Can someone give me a hypothetical of what you would trade for one of my events?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Question: I have a JPN 09 Movie Arceus, and two Shiny Suicune Events from Movie 13, one of them is 5 IV'd. I also have a WIN2011 Celebi and Jirachi, but I EV trained them both (which I now realize in my older years was foolish, but oh well). I was told by a Mod in another forum that these are pretty valuable, but I have no idea what a fair value is for them. I don't really have any interest in keeping them because they just collect dust in my bank and I'm more into competitive battling than collecting.

Can someone give me a hypothetical of what you would trade for one of my events?
Are those Pokémon RNG abused? If so, did you RNG abuse them?

Are those Pokémon RNG abused? If so, did you RNG abuse them?
I caught them all. The Celebi and Jirachi are soft resets, the Shiny Suicune with 5 IVs is an RNG abuse. The Arceus and other shiny Suicune I just received and let it be.

I played a lot a while ago but not much since.

Managed to get myself a HA Gible and bred it till I got one Impish HA 31/31/xx/31/31/31. Now it may sounds stupid considering how far I've gotten but I am wondering whether I'm doing this right by putting it into the daycare with an Everstone along with a Perfect Ditto with Destiny Knot. Is that the correct way to do it or am I missing something, or perhaps just bad luck, considering the resulting Gible had something along the lines of 31/31/xx/xx/31/31 or xx/31/xx/31/31/31?

Edit : I also can't seem to find a definite answer on the internet but does the probability of passing down HA differs between male and female when bred with a Ditto? I know I would seatch a bit more for the answer but being in China and having Google blocked + slowass internet is bringing me down to my knees...

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Managed to get myself a HA Gible and bred it till I got one Impish HA 31/31/xx/31/31/31. Now it may sounds stupid considering how far I've gotten but I am wondering whether I'm doing this right by putting it into the daycare with an Everstone along with a Perfect Ditto with Destiny Knot. Is that the correct way to do it or am I missing something, or perhaps just bad luck, considering the resulting Gible had something along the lines of 31/31/xx/xx/31/31 or xx/31/xx/31/31/31?

Edit : I also can't seem to find a definite answer on the internet but does the probability of passing down HA differs between male and female when bred with a Ditto? I know I would seatch a bit more for the answer but being in China and having Google blocked + slowass internet is bringing me down to my knees...
Yup, that's correct. A total of 5 of the parent's IVs are inherited (when using Destiny Knot), and the last is randomly generated, so in the case of your xx/31/xx/31/31/31 for example, your xx HP has been randomly generated and your xx defense has been inherited from your Gible. Click here for a breeding probability calculator.

AFAIK Females are more likely to pass down the HA than the Males are when breeding with a Ditto.

Yup, that's correct. A total of 5 of the parent's IVs are inherited (when using Destiny Knot), and the last is randomly generated, so in the case of your xx/31/xx/31/31/31 for example, your xx HP has been randomly generated and your xx defense has been inherited from your Gible. Click here for a breeding probability calculator.

AFAIK Females are more likely to pass down the HA than the Males are when breeding with a Ditto.
Thanks for the tool! I'm seeing 40% and 60% chance when clicking the Ability drop-down, I assume those are when you breed a male and female respectively with a Ditto? (I'm sure 20% and 80% only applies when putting 2 members of the same evolutionary line together)

Gonna keep trying to get my future TankChomp!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the tool! I'm seeing 40% and 60% chance when clicking the Ability drop-down, I assume those are when you breed a male and female respectively with a Ditto? (I'm sure 20% and 80% only applies when putting 2 members of the same evolutionary line together)

Gonna keep trying to get my future TankChomp!
I believe the FAQ for that tool will answer your question:
the FAQ said:
"Note that the ability modifiers are kinda arbitrary because the mechanics of ability inheritance isn't fully known at this point (as far as I can tell). In Gen 5 a female had a 60% chance of passing its hidden ability and a 80% chance of passing down its normal ability. However, in this gen, males can pass down abilities as well."
Good luck!

I´m looking for:
- Heavy Ball Onix (f)
- Level Ball Mareep (f)
- Heavy Ball Machop (f)
- Love Ball Luvdisc (f)
- Lure Ball Tentacool (f)

Looking for a female Magikarp or Gyarados with HA in Dive ball or Net Ball or without HA in Lure Ball. Have lots of competitive shinies to trade so let me know if you can help. Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)