Five Nights at Freddy's

Is Fnaf Good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless you have been living under a rock, you have probably heard of Five Nights at Freddy's. Now I want to know, what do you have to say about the series? Do you love it, hate it and why? Please, we're all friends here. I got inspired to create this when I created a team based on the games Ursaring as Freddy Fazbear, Diggersby as Bonnie the Rabbit, Zapdos as Chica The Chicken, Delphox as Foxy the Pirate, Pangoro as Golden Freddy/Fredbear and Mega Banette as Puppet. The first thing thing the other guy said was "This Fnaf s*** needs to die". I love Fnaf so again, please be honest what you feel about the game. Have Fun!

Well... it's alright. I love the theorizing, the story, those things. I suck at the game though. :P But it's the fandom that kills it. So much of the fandom get's either weird... like some of the fan art people, and others are good with the theorists. It's becoming like someone saying that they are a brony now, if someone says they like FNAF they will probably get attacked. It's an alright game. Four games in such a short time is both impressive, and milking overusing it.

That's all I have to say, I like the game, I don't like it, It's just kinda meh.

I think that the only reason fnaf has been as successful as it is is because people liked the sort of quick jump-scare that the game provides. Apart from that, the game lacks in plot, gameplay and even horror, as past the jumpscare the game quite simply isn't scary. I appreciate the sort of work that went into creating so many sequels so quickly, but after the first few months of release most people got really bored of it. Just my opinion, but there.

I think that the only reason fnaf has been as successful as it is is because people liked the sort of quick jump-scare that the game provides. Apart from that, the game lacks in plot, gameplay and even horror, as past the jumpscare the game quite simply isn't scary. I appreciate the sort of work that went into creating so many sequels so quickly, but after the first few months of release most people got really bored of it. Just my opinion, but there.
How does it lack in plot?

Well, from what I have gathered, you act as a security guard in a pizza restaurant where a series of mechatronics come alive. Plot over. I suppose it's better than some games, but the game certainly lacks in a commendable plot.
Hahahaha noooooo. The second, third, and fourth games expand on the plot tremendously in the post-night minigames which show you a lot of the depressing and creepy past.

Well, from what I have gathered, you act as a security guard in a pizza restaurant where a series of mechatronics come alive. Plot over. I suppose it's better than some games, but the game certainly lacks in a commendable plot.
The game actually has a VERY dark plot to it that involves child murder, different locations, and suicide. Its kind of a messed up plot to a fun, but terrifying game

The game actually has a VERY dark plot to it that involves child murder, different locations, and suicide. Its kind of a messed up plot to a fun, but terrifying game
Adding onto this is Silver Eyes and Sister Location, which try to set a plot for the upcoming movie.

The ONE thing I hate about FNAF is Scott's teasers and cryptic messages and pictures. SO DAMN ANNOYING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)