Mafia vs Village Double Lynchpin Mafia - MONSTERS WIN

The problem isn't that it's provable it's just that it's also very likely to be mafia as it is to be village. I also can't use it to prove myself clean since I have to target randomly/using intuition. So it's not like a cop where I can say "got this guy bad" and I'm either right or wrong.

Nomark I'm not mistaken about anything Ditto claims that he was unable to target me. I didn't claim that, I wouldn't know anything about being safeguarded.

Unvote

the more i think about it the more i'm leaning towards there being multiple sg's.
there's the goats and the fire one so it may be one in every faction

sorry jalmont, that was not cool of me

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Stop encouraging god kills, it's extremely unhealthy

RIP me in textwalls, seriously you have no idea how ridiculous it was to trudge through all that WHILE ALSO TRYING TO WAYNE BRADY. It's just basically Snype's word against Jalmont's and i'm tempted to take Jalmont's side here due to all the needless fluff Snype's been posting. Jalmont's also very much reading like town jalmont to me

Lynch Steven Snype

Lynch Steven Snype. I still don't trust ditto and regard Jalmont as one of the more dangerous players, but icy no reason to trust Steven. Jalmont at least has evidence, but Steven only has his word.

oh it doesn't. it just proves something. i could just be stupid rn though. I trust neither jalmont nor snype, but I consider jalmont a less dangerous enemy because he's not the current leader. plus jalmont was frozen d1 and mafia didn't seem uncoordinated at all.

[17:58:04] <+Twin> can we get a vote count
From post 168 and back, say if there's an error

Jalmont (5): Blazade, Ditto, King_, Steven Snype, Thetwinmasters
Steven Snype (4): Flyhn, Jalmont, Nomark, Tymano
Not voting: half the game.

Unvote. Vote Jalmont.
My current vote is frozen solid. Jalmont, I don't really care if you're village or mafia. If you flip village, then as Twin said, we see 4 mafs. If you flip maf, then you flip maf. I value a watcher more than a hooker as a townie, and i consider a hooker a bigger threat than a watcher as scum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)