Mafia vs Village Double Lynchpin Mafia - MONSTERS WIN

It's so fucking frustrating because people are acting as if we have unlimited mislynches when we don't. Guaranteed this lynch forces village (even split village) to kill off the mafia lynch pin as fast as possible in order to make the game into a multi-faction. And/if when that happens my team is going to really regret not having a hooker!

Hooker > watcher 100%. A "watcher" (and it's in quotes because andrew isn't a watcher on a team close to mine) is nowhere near as good as a hooker because all it can do is sort of gain info early game. Hooker is impactful at all times, early and late. Like it's legitimately a role that you cannot afford to mislynch because of how strong it is.

It's so fucking irritating playing this game sometimes because of how idiotic people are with fucking village leaders. Seriously. Nothing I am being accused of makes any sense. Why does the mafia hooker hook Tymano when there's a pub claimed BG? wtf????? I don't need to kill the BG when I can just hook him right? Why would the mafia hooker perform the kill and hook too????? why was ditto trying to kidnap me?????

Can't believe people seriously think it's okay the Snype used the safeguard bullshit to mislynch haruno and then tries to use it again and people don't give a shit?? holy fuck

Twin as usual is just talking shit saying nothing helpful. Him telling you he was a watcher a day earlier doesn't mean anything lol??? Did you tell him that zorbees was the lynch-pin too?

i get the fact that this isn't clear cut. it's not. it should be a 50/50. but surely you have to realize that snype's leadership has been not good since day 1. he's admitted to being lazy. that means he's b a d.

I hope there's a janitor role in the game that frames so this game ends quicker. Holy shit.

Like the most frustrating thing about all of this is how in the dark I am. I have ZERO info largely because being frozen prevented me from even discussing the game with anyone. My only contact was shubaka, who targeted me n0. I made that weird post to communicate with him (made a fruit pun). But I have no idea how much trouble we are. I think even if you are the ice faction who may believe it's in your best interest to lynch a strong fire role, I don't think that's good. At this point, it's really important that even if we split (and this is where no info comes into play: i have zero clue what's going on w.r.t the lynch pin. I assume we now break up at a certain point?) we need to continue to work together UNTIL we kill of the mafia lynch-pin. We can't whittle each other down because of the fact that we don't know enough about the mafia and what they can do until we start killing them.

OK I lied. The most frustrating thing is that people don't believe me or think that's it's okay to risk my role to gain "information" which is really nothing because you don't need to be a genius to figure out that everyone opposite of me is suspicious (if you think that ditto/snype/tymano/maybe even twin were even close to trustworthy beforehand then I have a bridge to sell you). But otherwise my thoughts are the same =(

I blame zorbees for this mess.

Maybe if you read the thread you'd be able to figure these things out Twin.

That really says all you need to know about twin's ability to think about what's happening right now.

Another votecount:
Unvoted (1): Whydon
Jalmont (7): Blazade, Ditto, Nomark, Steven Snype, THE_IRON_...KENYAN?, Thetwinmasters, Walrein
Steven Snype (4): Flyhn, Jalmont, King_, Tymano
Not Voting (7): acidphoenix, arugalove, askaninjask, Aubisio, Mithril, rssp1, penguin344

1 hour and 27 minutes until deadline, plus change.

Mithril rssp penguin are all bad for knowing this game exists and not posting maybe acidphoenix too rest are afk prob

Snype is bad ditto is bad maybe walrein too

Tymano would be an interesting bad since I still feel me targeting him led maf to frame me but idk.

Oh well I tried

DEADLINE.

Jamont was lynched. He was:
Role PM said:
Dear Jalmont
You are Black Mage

You are one of the Light Warriors, who very badly damaged the world. You are the most evil and the most hated. Your signature move is Hadoken, but you also (depending on your mood) use Fire Magic (and knives).

At night, you may choose to “Night X - HADOKEN USER.” Your target will be too busy running away to do anything that cycle.

You are allied with the Fire Wizards. You win if Monsters are destroyed. If the Wizards are split up, then the Fire Wizards must instead be the last faction standing.
Two mislynches in a row, this village is on a roll!

NIGHT 2 ENDS IN 48 HOURS, 10 PM GMT-4 ON JULY 27TH.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
mmk nobody tell snype shit

I'm Natsu Dragneel, Fire Wizard safeguard. I've been cleaned by an investigative role, and also knew who zorbees was at the start of the game (presumably he knew me too but I reached out to him first so IDK). Everyone claiming to me would be absolutely swell.

also for the record there is at least one Ice Wizard who can verify my identity, idk how you wanna go about that without exposing yourself but it would certainly help us organize

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
mmk nobody tell snype shit

I'm Natsu Dragneel, Fire Wizard safeguard. I've been cleaned by an investigative role, and also knew who zorbees was at the start of the game (presumably he knew me too but I reached out to him first so IDK). Everyone claiming to me would be absolutely swell.

also for the record there is at least one Ice Wizard who can verify my identity, idk how you wanna go about that without exposing yourself but it would certainly help us organize
tl;dr you can blame the mathurbator for not stepping up and letting this shit happen to everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)