Tournament BLT III: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
you contradict yourself in your post sirdonovan. You say bigboy gets win since he is more active but he was the one to miss the first scheduled time and then turn around and say megcham should get the win over samjo cause he missed the first scheduled time and idk about you but whenever i'm on i always see samjo on (even saw him on when i was at midnight for my blt match). I mean its okay to rule whichever way you want to but please be consistent.
You're forgetting one thing. That match you are referring to was never actually scheduled, bigboy said he was available to play at that time, and parivard never actually responded to that message until well after that time has passed.

I didnt miss any of my scheduled times? I was online saturday and sunday morning but parivard wasnt or he never contacted me when I was on.
Also what jmac says the time wasnt even scheduled bc parivard didnt say anything

Jmac had some part right and the other ofc not. Without wasting any time typing a long note just take a look at this damn conversation.
I marked all my words and I just don't know that how tf I missed a scheduled time?
If you read the conversation we had like 3 times fixed[Take a look from my side].

No 1. at 8pm on Saturday
No 2. at 8pm on Sunday
No 3. 'Around 7 hours earlier from the scheduled time'
Take a note of the posts and the timings then only say against me or my scheduling.

Jmac had some part right and the other ofc not. Without wasting any time typing a long note just take a look at this damn conversation.
I marked all my words and I just don't know that how tf I missed a scheduled time?
If you read the conversation we had like 3 times fixed[Take a look from my side].

No 1. at 8pm on Saturday
No 2. at 8pm on Sunday
No 3. 'Around 7 hours earlier from the scheduled time'
Take a note of the posts and the timings then only say against me or my scheduling.
Incorrect actually.
Number 1. was not even scheduled, as bigboy clearly specified he wasn't available. So sat @ 8 pm can be ignored.
Number 2. No time was specified, you just called activity 40 minutes after that time because bigboy hadnt arrived home yet.
Number 3. Yet again, no match confirmed by you, and you only replied after that time had already passed.

I looked at it from your side, and seeing as you failed to even reply and agree to the said times, I struggle to see how you can imply that they were scheduled. So you know, around 7 hours before the scheduled reply implies 1 pm your time. And you replied at 1:56 pm SUNDAY, when bigboy asked to play. Sure, call me wrong, but you just contradicted yourself by posting the evidence and proving all my points. Glad to see I translated the times properly

Incorrect actually.
Number 1. was not even scheduled, as bigboy clearly specified he wasn't available. So sat @ 8 pm can be ignored.
Number 2. No time was specified, you just called activity 40 minutes after that time because bigboy hadnt arrived home yet.
Number 3. Yet again, no match confirmed by you, and you only replied after that time had already passed.

I looked at it from your side, and seeing as you failed to even reply and agree to the said times, I struggle to see how you can imply that they were scheduled. So you know, around 7 hours before the scheduled reply implies 1 pm your time. And you replied at 1:56 pm SUNDAY, when bigboy asked to play. Sure, call me wrong, but you just contradicted yourself by posting the evidence and proving all my points. Glad to see I translated the times properly
Corrected version:-
Number 1. clearly he said that he would 'try' but he didn't give any inputs on time change FAULT 1
Number 2. no time was specified? I clearly specified 8pm and he also agreed to play at that time[SUNDAY] lol
Number 3. no match confirmed by me?!? for a moment lets take that. you only replied after that time had already passed
^ Thats what I call as the fire to play a game.Even though I shouldn't wait for him but I still did. FAULT 2 [won't really call it a fault but who knows if he was really out or not nvm but I waited thats all that too for a long time]

Sorry Jmac but you FAILED to see from my side.
Thnx for making my points more clearer.

Sigh. This is getting ugly. Parivard,bigboy038 give us ONE time you scheduled for and both agree on. And now can we move on to the match which is not so controversial. I'm interested in knowing why samjo vs Megcham isn't a draw. Both were at fault and from what I understand megcham didn't even call for activity

Corrected version:-
Number 1. clearly he said that he would 'try' but he didn't give any inputs on time change FAULT 1
Number 2. no time was specified? I clearly specified 8pm and he also agreed to play at that time[SUNDAY] lol
Number 3. no match confirmed by me?!? for a moment lets take that. you only replied after that time had already passed
^ Thats what I call as the fire to play a game.Even though I shouldn't wait for him but I still did. FAULT 2 [won't really call it a fault but who knows if he was really out or not nvm but I waited thats all that too for a long time]

Sorry Jmac but you FAILED to see from my side.
Thnx for making my points more clearer.
number 1. follow up message telling you he couldnt play on Saturday @ 8pm, so yet again ill say that can be ignored.
number 2. you specified saturday, 8 pm, not Sunday 8 pm, so thats also irrelevant. "Ok fine lets make it Sunday" does not cut it at all, especially when said on Sunday at 2 pm
number 3. now this one seems more like a misinterpretation on your part. you were told around 7 hours earlier than the scheduled 8 pm. you were also then told that Sunday was a possibility, around the same time, which means 7 hours earlier than 8 pm, so your 1 pm. So ill bring this up again, your reply saying "lets make it Sunday then" was posted at 2 pm, an hour after the time bigboy specified. Its not his fault if you cant interpret what he said.

I'm confused as well, are we playing pokemon or tennis? I do play both, but all my faults are on the court, not on here :)

Also, one more thing. We copped an activity loss with pradhaan vs Jrsmash9, and smash did try to get his match done. But we didn't complain about the decision, we accepted it and moved on. So do the same, this thread is already shitty enough and I'm done making it worse for every other poor soul that is taking the time to read it

number 1. follow up message telling you he couldnt play on Saturday @ 8pm, so yet again ill say that can be ignored.
number 2. you specified saturday, 8 pm, not Sunday 8 pm, so thats also irrelevant. "Ok fine lets make it Sunday" does not cut it at all, especially when said on Sunday at 2 pm
number 3. now this one seems more like a misinterpretation on your part. you were told around 7 hours earlier than the scheduled 8 pm. you were also then told that Sunday was a possibility, around the same time, which means 7 hours earlier than 8 pm, so your 1 pm. So ill bring this up again, your reply saying "lets make it Sunday then" was posted at 2 pm, an hour after the time bigboy specified. Its not his fault if you cant interpret what he said.

I'm confused as well, are we playing pokemon or tennis? I do play both, but all my faults are on the court, not on here :)

Also, one more thing. We copped an activity loss with pradhaan vs Jrsmash9, and smash did try to get his match done. But we didn't complain about the decision, we accepted it and moved on. So do the same, this thread is already shitty enough and I'm done making it worse for every other poor soul that is taking the time to read it
Well the match with pradhaaan vs jrsmash9 shouldn't even get compared here lol jrsmash9 replied like after 5 days lol .U can't say that u coped with an activity win that was sure to happen. At least compare with something that is comparable to an extent.

E: he didn't even come at the time he said he would so please.
Btw le sabreur replied and probably playing on friday

First of all the battle b/w prad and jsmash doesn't matter to me at all. Second, I would have accepted if it was my fault but it ain't.
Third, just take a look at the good side of blt and not the shitty one[I insist that I was maybe drunk or wotever but not at all in this case]
Fourth and the most important:-
He wasn't sure if he could play on saturday but he was sure that he could play at the same time on sunday.
wait wait wait...
[1:56 pm on sunday]parivard: ok then fine, lets make it on sunday
[5:46 pm on sunday]BigBoy038: Hmhm cant play rn but I can when I am back home in a few hours

huehuehue??? he said that at 5:46 pm that he can't play at that time [almost 2 hours before the scheduled time]. Either he miscalced the timings or he didn't want to play this.
This was a sheer waste of time, I should get the activity imo.

y r u even talikin bout my activity win
firstly ur team player didnt tried to reply me.
secondly he was never seen online the whole week.
thirdly u copped an activity loss cuz u deserved to lose.n also timezones r a thing.If ur player tries to contact me for battle on last day then its not my fault tht i did not battled.I have my world outside of ps also n irdc bout these battles.There's a reason tht u r given a whole week to schedule n battle.I asked him to battle on weekend as i m really busy in weekdays.Battling on weekends do not means tht i will battle in late night hours.So it was ur teams fault tht u copped an activity loss.

y r u even talikin bout my activity win
firstly ur team player didnt tried to reply me.
secondly he was never seen online the whole week.
thirdly u copped an activity loss cuz u deserved to lose.n also timezones r a thing.If ur player tries to contact me for battle on last day then its not my fault tht i did not battled.I have my world outside of ps also n irdc bout these battles.There's a reason tht u r given a whole week to schedule n battle.I asked him to battle on weekend as i m really busy in weekdays.Battling on weekends do not means tht i will battle in late night hours.So it was ur teams fault tht u copped an activity loss.
I wasn't bringing it up like that for starters lol. I only mentioned it because of all the ridiculous posting. Also I looked at his wall to find the post. He replied on Friday/Saturday to your message, aka on the weekend (it was July 2nd for me). that's completely irrelevant now, it was ages ago. But I don't see a problem with bringing up the win, we accepted it and moved on. the point is, people need to shut up and let dono make a decision. But thanks for missing that completely.

Edit: for anyone who gives a shit, le fat kid and I will be playing sometime on the weekend.

"So we lose a week on activity to average scheduling, and our player actually attempted to get his match done, and yet when a player doesn't even get notified he is playing a sub, and the sub makes zero effort to contact the player, that doesn't merit activity? Lol ok then"

Jmac AU remember those lines said by u in blt week 6 thread trying to resist donos tie .
And now U yourself are contradicting urself by saying that we should move on. Specific reasons ?
Now I won't say anything in this thread except for my win/loss deceleration as I want to follow the request of our teams assman and friend.and I'm gonna wait for Donovan's decision on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)