NU NU Classic - Playoffs - Finals [Won by FLCL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The overall standings can be found here. Brick Small quit pokemon like halfway through this tournament and has shown absolutely no activity so I've opted to allow Tricking entrance into the tournament in his place as the next highest qualified player (this allows removes the burden of having to tiebreak for 8th). If there was a tie in points for a spot i.e. 3rd v 4th tied at 8 points each, i simply coinflipped the match and the winner recieved the higher seed. hopefully no one has a problem with that, I'm sure you all want this thing to be over with as much as I do.

Each series will be Bo3 (BW, DPP, ADV) with the higher seed choosing the first format, the lower seed choosing the second, and the remainder being played if needed.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

Round 1
1. TTFTW vs 8. Tricking
2. FLCL vs. 7. Finchinator
3. We Three Kings vs 6. Ren-chon
4. Honko vs 5. Heysup

Round 2

2. FLCL vs 8. Tricking
3. We Three Kings vs 5. Heysup

Finals

2. FLCL vs 5. Heysup

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
im js the standings doc is fucked up (can't view it w/out permission).

also wtf these pairings are rigs why am i, a true nu god, playing the only other nu god in r1, x.

e: im rlly tired now and busy af tm, so we fite sunday

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
lost in 2 ggs - bw turned out to be pretty close and dpp arguably was as well, fun set - he played better in dpp regardless of the RNG that favored him so it's all good imo - gl in remaining rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)