Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 1
You have decided to vote No Lynch.
No one was killed.

Night 1 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Tuesday, August 9th. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Yo guys this is silly: here's why we trust Yeti:

1) We almost certainly have an inspector

2) Inspector didn't find scum, we no lynched

3) If Inspector found another clear they would find Yeti's claim vouching for absurd or at least questionable, talk to their own clear, and try to get them to step up.

Each of these statements has it's flaws, but not many, and in a lot of scenarios Yeti is telling the truth. I think it's worth giving the role name, and trying to work with her for night action targets if you need it. As always, share what you feel comfortable, but really think about the scenarios where she's lying.

Sorry I couldn't do anything this first day, I didn't have any access to a computer (was on phone)

I'll be more active now, and will claim to Yeti (which I'm currently doing rn)

Sorry again! :(

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY 2
After an uneventful Night and Day, you all reconvene.

In the town square lay zero bodies.
It seems you all survived the Night.

You begin to wonder if there even is harmful forces in this game.

Day 1 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Thursday, August 11th. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: Results out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)