NOC BULLETPROOF NOC gg Mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I slept on my plan, it was shit (it involved killing three randoms and guessing from there). My more reasonable attempt is to just street justice someone tonight so we have a person without a bpv to center mindgames around (like for watcher, who I assume exists). I am fine with being that person; I just want to see you all make plays. It's better than waiting for a maf attack in that we'll know who has to use a vest and the rest can save them for when they feel particularly paranoid, or just blow 'em n1, idc. I'm not confident in this plan, so I'd love to iron out the kinks or even have you all flat out reject it. I'm really just impatient; I'd rather have the baddies react to us than the other way around.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
So far opinions:

Mixxx is almost definitely a VT or a mafia goon; there's no way I see him being a PR

Also Haruno ^

Shub and Nomark and Blazade seem like fellow townies

Otherwise just a bunch of memers trapped in a box

Edit: I typod memers as members, same thing in rssp1's case

Nomark if we announce street justice targets completely randomly before going into proper scumhunting it's almost guaranteed to fail and/or be harmful to us, especially because people are giving up night actions to do it.

In other news, great job everyone being idling fucks.

VPP I don't think discussion on whether someone's a PR is helpful.

Can you explain your Shubaka read? Except for a possible slip on the number of Mafia I see where you're coming from on Nomark but Shubaka is the kind of player I can never read consistently.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nomark if we announce street justice targets completely randomly before going into proper scumhunting it's almost guaranteed to fail and/or be harmful to us, especially because people are giving up night actions to do it.

In other news, great job everyone being idling fucks.

VPP I don't think discussion on whether someone's a PR is helpful.

Can you explain your Shubaka read? Except for a possible slip on the number of Mafia I see where you're coming from on Nomark but Shubaka is the kind of player I can never read consistently.
i have no filter during noc, sorry not sorry

this is half player meta because i play with shub a lot and half because I like the way he is pressuring meow mix

Agreed that coordinating street justice is a terrible idea, we should just decide whether we want people to use it tonight or not
would be nice to see the inactive people talk there really isnt much to go off of

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
that shubaka post is super hood, it implies he feels his own behavior is so scummy nobody ever should townread him which is like ? ok are u mafia then ??

so he jumps on VPP for townreading him wrongly? lmao

no, I've played games where I got swayed by Mafia town reading me, to put me on their side. since then I haven't trusted anybody announcing a town read on me, just because there's really nothing good to come out of it.

also, they* please

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
sry i forget more people than the following 3 categories come into circus now

myself
jumpluff
lonely males who see gril and their throat clenches up and half suffocates them and she walks by and they just sort of awkwardly twitch their eye and their hand shakes like they might have raised it to wave at her had they not been a member of smogon dot com forums

i will not err again

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sry i forget more people than the following 3 categories come into circus now

myself
jumpluff
lonely males who see gril and their throat clenches up and half suffocates them and she walks by and they just sort of awkwardly twitch their eye and their hand shakes like they might have raised it to wave at her had they not been a member of smogon dot com forums

i will not err again
Wtf is this post. Stfu

S/o shubaka for either being Mafia and being mad at the fact that people townread him or him being town (or wolf) and thinking he'll get recruited (this better not be a fucking role). This sounds even worse than the god awful paranoid inspector role I got given in BYO.

Real talk though, when was it stated that there are VT or goons? @VeryPinkPancakes??? Seems super suspicious seeing as how afaik we weren't given roles for everyone.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I think it's implied somewhere in the OP that people may not have actions, although that could be something I just generated in my head.
i was referring more so to Mafia goon since it seems much more obvious that street justice is village exclusive. Unless that was implied somewhere and I somehow missed it, if not then vpp is now a shaky townread leaning more towards scum.

Wtf is this post. Stfu

S/o shubaka for either being Mafia and being mad at the fact that people townread him or him being town (or wolf) and thinking he'll get recruited (this better not be a fucking role). This sounds even worse than the god awful paranoid inspector role I got given in BYO.

Real talk though, when was it stated that there are VT or goons? @VeryPinkPancakes??? Seems super suspicious seeing as how afaik we weren't given roles for everyone.
two things
1) you quoted a post apologizing for calling me He then went and did it yourself, gg
2) not everyone has a Power Role in PS games usually, and my role seems to lend itself towards continuing that trend. I'm not gonna say anything else or push anybody else on the whole, "claim your PR" thing, since that usually ends with a Doc mislynch.

I guess that's the thing about NOC, can't start a discussion unless it's over something stupid.

Shubaka's vote is crazy. I've been paranoid before but not like this lol.

Looking at the reactions VPP's reads as the most genuine.

The thing that makes it difficult to read people like shubaka is a lack of understanding where I can't see the long term gameplan as either alignment. Like as scum how does a vote on VPP based on your own paranoia about getting townread ever turn into a lynch? As town how does a vote on anyone who townreads you help you find scum? When I can't internalize someone's play from my own perspective I'm at a loss.

Gut wise I agree with Yeti that they seem a little squirrely making a vote like that, and I want to note that they also start falling back on their role PM. This I've seen shubaka do as a neut (Acid City) and as town (Double Pin BG lead no Re). This leads me to believe that maybe shubaka doesn't have a lot of confidence making arguments and that gut might be the best way to go.

rssp1's counter vote doesn't draw a lot of easy bandwagon votes, which is interesting imo.

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
I think the hardest thing for this setup is the fact that even if we could potentially waste 2 days worth of lynches on a misread, but if we then don't commit to the lynch day 2, we could just be leaving a mafia alone who we have correctly lynched

So much time, so little relevance.

Meowmixx is at least trying to be active and aggressive so I'd say that looks towny at this stage.

No one on any side of the shubaka stuff has followed up on anything they believe in or asked any questions or put any relevant pressure on. What the fuck.

rssp1 you don't seem to get how street justice works, the person doing street justice not only picks a target, but the 3 other people that need to participate in justice with them.

Maleovex BPVs do not protect from mislynches

Meowmix can you talk about your Nomark vote a little more? Maybe elaborate on what you want to get out of it or try to gather support if you want others to vote with you?

Yeti can you be a little more helpful in engaging people?

rssp1 are you now satisfied with how shubaka is acting or do you still want to vote and pressure them? If so make some arguments and try to engage others.

Haruno I don't really understand your setup-spec read on VPP bu do you have any other behavior reads on people?

Shubaka are you still paranoid of VPP? What did you think he was trying to accomplish by buddying you and does that sentiment still stand?

VPP as leader can you offer some direction in these dark times?

yeah thats true, i dont think street justice is a good thing to do on n1 when we have very little info and its very unlikely that people will agree on who is scummiest
i still want to know what shubaka's reasoning was for the vpp vote and if it was 'because he thinks im town' im keeping my vote there because thats terrible reasoning like cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)