Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Lynch verypinkpancakes usually this is the time where I say screw authority, the town leader is a spy, but honestly I can't put in enough effort for a full OC game like Smogon has. Unless somebody else wants to usurp the power, I'll sheep along

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I will tell you the entire mafia team. [BANMEPLEASE], [BANMEPLEASE], [BANMEPLEASE], [BANMEPLEASE], and [BANMEPLEASE].

I'm sorry, that last [BANMEPLEASE] meant to say remember when King_ was cool? because he really isn't lmfao

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 7
You have decided to vote VeryPinkPancakes.
VeryPinkPancakes was killed.

You are The Necromancer.

Command the Dead
Nightly.
Double target. PLAYER1’s target will be changed to PLAYER2. Player1 must be a Dead player.

Commune with Spirits
Passive.
You may communicate with Dead players.

Trap in a Talisman
Kill Bonus.
If you are Sent to Kill, PLAYER will be unable to use any Actions or be targeted by any Actions.

Mystical Mastery
You know that The Village does not have anyone that checks the alliance of Dead players. You also know that there is no member of The Mafia that changes faction upon death.

You win if all threats to The Mafia are Dead and at least one member of The Mafia is Alive at the end of the game.
Night 7 will end at 1:00pm (US Eastern) on Monday, August 29th. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)