NOC BULLETPROOF NOC gg Mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In fact vote no lynch

Everything else is risky but if I had to lynch it'd probably be shubaka > Haruno > GME > Nomark > Helix > Yeti
out of curiosity, why is VPP not even considered?

Also since I'm still almost certain one if not both of these two are scum and seeing as how this will most likely pass

unvote
vote shubaka

VeryPinkPancakes you've been dodging this the whole time so please explain why you're still set on lynching GME over shubaka since you already missed your chance earlier to show that you're not in cahoots.

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I don't think it's fair to slam Nomark for his reads list because this is the best effort he's given all game. Real talk whether or not you scumread him it's bad culture to discourage honest attempts at activity. I buy the numbers guess explanation for his possible slip for now. He is however the most guilty of sheeping the GME wagon.
Absolutely agree. dont like the idea of pushing people for doing something that is inherently helpful for town even if it isnt great.
I'd honestly be ok no lynching given the situation since we're as close to true randing as it gets and the BPVs should slow the mafia down lol. Mislynches may be valued even worse given this setup.
Haven't thought about this among all of the "lynch lynch lynch" discussion. the more town BPVs the better chance we have of survival. little late to consider it when deadline is approaching in under two hours and I still think have no reason to think shubaka is a good lynch, so I'm not entirely swayed.

it's also a little late for my reads but you can have them anyway (even though they're not too relevant at the end of the day but I typed this out so just take it). I've already expressed my concerns with shubaka and VPP; at least VPP is being reasonable with his push on me (obviously not basing my entire opinion of him on this) and it's obviously a plus for a town leader to have good logic. want to keep him around.

I've played with Yeti a couple times and she always seems to take on the leadership role, but now it seems like she isnt talking or contributing much at all. not sure if it's just a consequence of not being the definitive leader or just laying low purposefully. no opinion yet, maybe scum but idk her meta well enough.

all of my views on the other active players have already been stated multiple times over. Haruno's pressure on VPP doesn't make me suspect him and idk why it would. inactive people are inactive. the only active players I suspect rn are yeti shubaka, maybe VPP depending on how he answers Haruno's question.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
gme seems like lurking scum yet also could be too apathetic to votes to actually be scum

blazade seems frustrated by the inactivity which reads town to me since frustrated-scum could just nag their teammates in their scumchat

self duplicating helix could duplicate himself a few new posts of insight

meowmixx seems like hes trying to avoid posting anything of value via his allcaps gimmick which makes me think hes scum taking the active but irrelevant path of avoidance rather than just idling irrelevantly

champ1604 got me wary makes like 2 posts but only really responds to VPP in them - buddying?

former hope zzzzzzzzzzzzz needs to post way more idc if d1 often yields minimal results, sometimes it cna yield enough to go on later

VPP did sort of vanish after a rash start dis boi is one to keep ur peepers on

shubaka17 is not mafia with vpp lol i dont get any sense theyre on the same team, if so shubaka wouldnt have been so jumpy in this thread but rather spammed the scumchat with DONT TOWNREAD ME

is there a scumchat? i suppose i dont see it in the rules but there usually is

who was whydon even subbed for lmao i dont remember either's contributions.

haruno is erratic af with hood logic on vpp/shubaka makes me think village because scum dont tend to go that bold

rssp1 is in the game? i guess hes made a couple posts but nothing to write home about and his absence at EoD strikes me as mad sus, hes got one "post b4 deadline" which is the quality scum way of avoiding contributions but acting like theyll make them

nomark at least dropped a reads post and gave some comments thats more than most of the game zzz

unvote
lynch rssp1

Deadline is tonight in 3 hrs 20 min approximately.

Current vote count:
Nomark (1): MeowMix
No Lynch (2): Self Duplicating Helix, Blazade
MeowMix (1): Champ1604
GME (3): shubaka17, VPP, Nomark
shubaka17 (3): rssp1, GME, Haruno
rssp1 (1): Yeti

If deadline was right now, there would be a tie so there would be no lynch.

I'd honestly be ok no lynching given the situation since we're as close to true randing as it gets and the BPVs should slow the mafia down lol. Mislynches may be valued even worse given this setup.
I agree with this tbh. Since unless shenanigans happen everyone should be alive tomorrow meaning that we can glean some legit information without the chance of accidentally losing (or exposing) a valued town role. Plus, simply knowing or being able to figure out who loses their BPV each night should help in mafia hunting.

No Lynch

Self Duplicating Helix - apparently they're still in the game, they posted twice right at the start and havent done anything since?? Their posts havent really made me think anything about them aside from knowing that they're relatively new.

MeowMiXXX - I disagree with everyone's reads on him doing nothing & on him "trolling" mainly because ive posted in all caps in a game before just for the hell of it. Its irritating to read his posts, but just do it anyways smh. He brings up a good point RE: nomark but im not sure if it was just nomark assuming things. He also brings up a solid point about Blazade in that a lot of what he does is just pushing the game along and not necessarily contributing (although he does contribute a decent amount). Really I dont remember anything that hes posted aside from the nomark pushing.

Champ1604 - I had to re-read their posts twice to actually remember what he said. He is mentioning Former Hope a LOT in his posts, I don't know if thats just because he knows former the most or if he has some other unconscious reason he's doing that. Hasnt said much aside from 1-2 reads and questioning lynches (which is valid imo based on the way he seems to have perceived the reasoning behind them).

Yeti - at the start of the day i'd say she was scummy but now I realize that she's purposely taking a backseat and not going full wallpost mode (which is actually really nice thank you) and as such not making the game cancer to read + allowing other people to lead town for once. With that revelation, i'd say she's a lot townier than i thought she was before, and tbh I can't find anything that would make me think she isnt unless im just wrongly perceiving her intentions.

Former Hope - hi yes post more please, I understand wanting to gain more information, but do you have any thoughts on the current lynches?

VeryPinkPancakes - He seems pretty townie, although Haruno did bring up a good point about VPP in regards to him saying there are VTs and mafia goons? I dont actually remember precisely what he said about that so ill just take his word for it but VPP knowing about the existence of those would be interesting to say the least. Otherwise, he brings up good points and isnt really regurgitating what other people are saying which is good.

shubaka17 - Scum or a super paranoid townie. I dont really think I need to explain why, it's fairly obvious to me, but let me know if you want me to repeat what I already said.

Blazade - He's pretty much "leading town" and im super iffy on him because on one hand, he does the typical scum town lead things in just questioning everyone and urging the game to be more active while also doing the typical town town lead things in occasionally bringing his own ideas to the table and attempting to spur discussion. Not sure how to feel about him atm but he's not someone im thinking of as scum right now, although that could change.

GoodMorningEspeon - The entirety of his gameplay has just been defending himself so I really dont get much from that tbh, he has some good points (response to shubaka vote) and some bad points (response to vpp vote) so idk what to say.

Whydon - Got subbed I think? I dont think the sub said anything useful

Haruno - His attitude and other things (I dont really know what) make me have a gutread of town on him, but it is worrying that he is so sure that either shubaka or vpp is scum (and is apparently unwilling to consider any other possibility?)

Nomark - Honestly I dont get much from him & his posts aside from what meowmixxx said, but whatever reason he had for thinking that we could win the game w/ a correct lynch and 2 street justices is something that would be cool to find out (even though he said that he just incorrectly thought that was the case or smth??)

I dont really have any general thoughts, but if people dont think that shubaka is scum it would be good to hear why (esp haruno who seems to think that vpp is the scum over shubaka??)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
unvote
vote goodmorningespeon

rather have this than not having a lynch at all. I'm still pretty positive that shubaka and/or vpp are scum seeing as how this lynch even worked out rofl especially if gme ends up being a town then it will just make them more suspicious in the end,

Current vote count:
Nomark (1): MeowMix
No Lynch (2): Self Duplicating Helix, Blazade
MeowMix (1): Champ1604
GME (4): shubaka17, VPP, Nomark, Haruno
shubaka17 (2): rssp1, GME
Yeti (3): Former Hope, Yeti, Blazade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)