NOC BULLETPROOF NOC gg Mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
rssp1 I mean other kind of analysis of interactions beyond the one shubaka post on page 3 or whatever. Other scum reads, other town reads, points of interest? What you find important is also important to me at this point so I'm simply asking you to expand.

Whoa whoa whoa Haruno is copclaiming with no BPV, a confirmed Hooker, and one clear? If you were going to investigate one of the two I'd say shubaka was easily the better target.

I don't really see the implication that shubaka is scum from VPP being town. There's definitely a connection there, but there's not enough bandwagoning for me to consider it a 100% TvS.

If Haruno is town, why come forward now with so little evidence? If he's scum, why not claim a guilty on someone instead of a clear? Why claim cop at all? As either alignment I read a lot of desperation in this play.

A danger is that he's trying to bait a cop counterclaim to get more information and try to win a 50-50 so if there's another one they should probably be careful.

Self Duplicating Helix - apparently they're still in the game, they posted twice right at the start and havent done anything since?? Their posts havent really made me think anything about them aside from knowing that they're relatively new.

MeowMiXXX - I disagree with everyone's reads on him doing nothing & on him "trolling" mainly because ive posted in all caps in a game before just for the hell of it. Its irritating to read his posts, but just do it anyways smh. He brings up a good point RE: nomark but im not sure if it was just nomark assuming things. He also brings up a solid point about Blazade in that a lot of what he does is just pushing the game along and not necessarily contributing (although he does contribute a decent amount). Really I dont remember anything that hes posted aside from the nomark pushing.

Champ1604 - I had to re-read their posts twice to actually remember what he said. He is mentioning Former Hope a LOT in his posts, I don't know if thats just because he knows former the most or if he has some other unconscious reason he's doing that. Hasnt said much aside from 1-2 reads and questioning lynches (which is valid imo based on the way he seems to have perceived the reasoning behind them).

Yeti - at the start of the day i'd say she was scummy but now I realize that she's purposely taking a backseat and not going full wallpost mode (which is actually really nice thank you) and as such not making the game cancer to read + allowing other people to lead town for once. With that revelation, i'd say she's a lot townier than i thought she was before, and tbh I can't find anything that would make me think she isnt unless im just wrongly perceiving her intentions.

Former Hope - hi yes post more please, I understand wanting to gain more information, but do you have any thoughts on the current lynches?

VeryPinkPancakes - He seems pretty townie, although Haruno did bring up a good point about VPP in regards to him saying there are VTs and mafia goons? I dont actually remember precisely what he said about that so ill just take his word for it but VPP knowing about the existence of those would be interesting to say the least. Otherwise, he brings up good points and isnt really regurgitating what other people are saying which is good.

shubaka17 - Scum or a super paranoid townie. I dont really think I need to explain why, it's fairly obvious to me, but let me know if you want me to repeat what I already said.

Blazade - He's pretty much "leading town" and im super iffy on him because on one hand, he does the typical scum town lead things in just questioning everyone and urging the game to be more active while also doing the typical town town lead things in occasionally bringing his own ideas to the table and attempting to spur discussion. Not sure how to feel about him atm but he's not someone im thinking of as scum right now, although that could change.

GoodMorningEspeon - The entirety of his gameplay has just been defending himself so I really dont get much from that tbh, he has some good points (response to shubaka vote) and some bad points (response to vpp vote) so idk what to say.

Whydon - Got subbed I think? I dont think the sub said anything useful

Haruno - His attitude and other things (I dont really know what) make me have a gutread of town on him, but it is worrying that he is so sure that either shubaka or vpp is scum (and is apparently unwilling to consider any other possibility?)

Nomark - Honestly I dont get much from him & his posts aside from what meowmixxx said, but whatever reason he had for thinking that we could win the game w/ a correct lynch and 2 street justices is something that would be cool to find out (even though he said that he just incorrectly thought that was the case or smth??)
I mean everything i've been thinking is put here, the only other things talked about thus far are the last min gme train? I dont really know how to feel about that although ig people shifting the lynch off of yeti could be scummy, they may just have the same reasoning I had for not lynching yeti.

still not sure what to make of champ, whydon's sub hasnt talked at all from what I remember, self duplicating helix hasnt been subbed out despite not being here for like a whole phase now??

my opinion hasnt changed on anyone else and/or they're dead.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Whoa whoa whoa Haruno is copclaiming with no BPV, a confirmed Hooker, and one clear? If you were going to investigate one of the two I'd say shubaka was easily the better target.

I don't really see the implication that shubaka is scum from VPP being town. There's definitely a connection there, but there's not enough bandwagoning for me to consider it a 100% TvS.

If Haruno is town, why come forward now with so little evidence? If he's scum, why not claim a guilty on someone instead of a clear? Why claim cop at all? As either alignment I read a lot of desperation in this play.

A danger is that he's trying to bait a cop counterclaim to get more information and try to win a 50-50 so if there's another one they should probably be careful.
1. It discourages a mafia kill since if I get killed tonight then my words become valid and being a cop tends to mean I'm a prime NK especially since we lost a omniguard which presumably we only have one of since if I do die tonight then it'll make my words valid then and shubaka will almost certainly get axed sooner than later. That and it'd also make me a potential watch target since only mafia/wolf would try to kill a cop role which would further get us information which would be fine in this situation.

2. Town is already in a somewhat desperate situation with 2 BVP's being broken, knowledge that at least there are 4 people who can break BVP (or fuck all logic and give each mafia user a kill) so yes the play could be a desperation play since I would be unable to claim latter on and seeing as how I'm a threat apparently judging from how my BVP is broken, i'd have to give out the info I acquired sooner or later.

3. Shubaka's actions in day 1 were wonky to such an extent that it's impossible to not claim him as scum. To me inspecting either vpp or shubaka would've gotten the same result as far as I'm concerned. Since if either one ended up being village, I would immediately try and get the other lynched as I'm doing now and if one ended up being mafia, I would've immediately claimed and implicated that person and give the other BOTD in being village.

Though this post won't do much until the end of night 2 where i'll presumably be either watched and/or killed.

Jalmont I think I should be voting Meowmix and shubaka isn't.

Speaking of which Meowmix hasn't said anything that makes me believe he's not just making excuses so he's still number 1 on my list.

Because of that Haruno should have some time to prove his role. If as he says he's an investigator and receives a full Role PM, he could potentially get info the Mafia aren't able to fake. Today he only used public information (VPP claiming VT) but tomorrow he could force a stronger connection.

rssp1's contributions have been pretty disappointing so far and he makes his way into the third slot.

Pancake has been incredibly dodgy about all this but hey maybe he'll make a post later. He's already had enough time to avoid most of the gut reaction connections from the GME wagon analysis and I want to see some substance. Because of the Haruno clear the chain goes the other way, Haruno has to be scum for VPP to be scum.

IDLING FUCKS:
Self Duplicating Helix
Maleovex

ONE POST JOHNNYS THAT SHOULD PROBABLY CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE IN SOME FASHION:
Champ1604
Former Hope

I'm definitely not lynching Yeti or Former Hope today, and I don't have a reason to lynch shubaka over the many better targets. Especially when Haruno and rssp1 are more likely to be scum and have both pushed shubaka hard.

Oi, two posts. Respect it.

Regardless, Meowmixx does seem like the safer vote today, or at least a vote that would help town as they don't seem to have the towns best interest in mind regardless of their role.

Regarding Haruno, it's interesting. Not sure I fully believe them but I'd be willing to go for the lower hanging fruits and let other people do their thangs to Haruno and see.

Lynch Meowmixx

My contributions are always disappointing
jokes aside, what exactly do you expect me to contribute aside from what I already have? I am pressuring (or at least attempting to pressure) the person who I see as scum, and i've talked about anything i've seen that's worth talking about.
Did you not find shubaka's reasoning scummy at all? Do you agree or disagree with it?

It's a qualitative assessment of your analysis thus far. Like I said it seems very one track minded. I feel like I could ask you about specific people or statements and you may be able to find some kind of opinion but that in the absence of that, on your own initiative, there's not a lot of drive to figure out the game beyond pushing the one scumread you got your vicegrip into days ago.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
hey idk why I got prodded I've been contributing pree constantly but ok

once again school is preventing me from contributing as much as I'd like but this activity is ok, isn't it?

OK I'm pretty seriously confused atm

Haruno claims cop confirming me, but still asks me to answer a question and goes on the GME wagon after me and shub lynch GME? This is weird.

I now townread Yeti from her actions yesterday, making my townreads blazade, haruno and yeti.

Currently I'm looking at a scum team of Meow / Shub / Self Dupli, but I'm gonna need to hear more from Self Dupli because he's an idling fuck.

I'm pretty sure Meow is no longer a VT because normally bored VTs just shitpost and all until they are pressured, at which point they become serious. He just shitposts all the way through, which makes me thing he's going for a TT (trying too hard for bored townie to be town (i believe this is the term, "too townie.").

However it's important to note that Shubaka is on the MeowMixxx wagon, which--

wait a second, Shubaka never lynched MeowMixxx.

Jalmont host error? or is this legit.

edit: FUCK PRONOUNS

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
ok never mind shubaka17

I think any suspicion that blazade is nothing-posting from earlier should be eliminated, he seems pree good rn.

sry yeti I called you a he again, edited ;3;

I see that meowmixxx is trying to contribute but he theorizes about himself being scum a lot and mentions every time that he is not scum which is kind of scummy (if you get what I mean).

still not lynching yet, I don't want to cause the GME lynch like I did yesterday due to timezones.

alright guys what happened to the activity in this game

Self Duplicating Helix we need more activity posts pls
MeowMiXXX what connection do you see between shubaka and former hope that makes you think that they may be partners?
Champ1604 Idt you answered why you thought there was a vig. Any reasoning behind that, and why do you think it's Former Hope?
Yeti What are your thoughts on players other than meowmixxx? Any thoughts on what's been said today thus far?
Former Hope what do you think about shubaka? townie? no? Why or why not?
pancake I legitimately have nothing to ask you lol but just say whatever you have to say ig tyty
shubaka17 do you have a defense for yourself?
Blazade What do you think about the arguments by and against shubaka?
Maleovex do you exist?
Haruno Thoughts on people aside from Shubaka? Specifically Meowmixxx since he's being lynched right now?

and as a general question to everyone: should we enact street justice tonight?

rssp1 I've said all this in other posts lol why ask me this?

I don't think the arguments against shubaka mean much because they were based on early game banter while other scumreads are based on evidence and evidence also points to Shubaka being a mislynch.

I don't think the arguments by Shubaka mean much either because shubaka is kind of a spaz and I don't understand where they're coming from as either alignment most of the time.

We're kind of idling away this 96 hour day lol. I'm personally fed up with pulling teeth and I've said everything I wanted to multiple times. I'm happy with the current lynch or one on any of my scumreads, and I'm happy to discuss more if others have something meaningful to say.

oh i didnt remember that
what evidence points to shubaka being a mislynch?
i dont really think the arguments against shubaka are based on early game 'banter' but more of a strange reaction that he still cant explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)