Tournament PSPL IV Playoffs: Finals [Won by Competitive Tutoring]

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-428680991

Tried to make a big play early on and it backfired. Well played Hairy Toenail and grats CT room, ggs

EDIT: Shoutouts to Doubles room, you guys were amazing teammates and we fought our way through three tiebreakers to our best PSPL finish by a long shot. Not going to bother tagging because this is an edit so it won't notify you anyway but I love you all. Shoutouts especially to kamikaze for what was an impeccably managed tour. Sorry I couldn't pull this one out.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ggs Doubles Room, incredible finals that went down the wire. Great job getting this far and this was a fun series :)

YES, WE DID IT. I really wanna thank every member of CT for helping to turn this success into a reality. After a rough start on groups things were looking really grimmy but we managed to get up and win this. p2 Teddeh Hairy Toenail DaAwesomeDude1 Kreme Cyndequil. Arifeen Peli Starmei Eniigma Royalty Thanks a lot for your efforts, each and everyone of you. CT Chat in general for moral support and special thanks to Teddeh for basically being a guaranteed win for us throughout the tourney :)

And to me for lifting the team after week 1 :) (even tho I didnt do much else lol, quality ass man tbh)

Fun tour, cya all next PSPL hopefully! Cheers!

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to say GGs to not just the doubles room but every room in the tour, honestly entire experience has been fun. Shoutouts to everyone involved with CT's run here, especially Teddeh and Eniigma who weren't room auth but decided to play for us anyways and Royalty for keeping my undefeated hax filled record intact, Cyndequil. for being inferior 4head, hairy 1-4nail for actually winning a game when it mattered the most, MrAldo for being there for one week of moral support, DaAwesomeDude1 for being the irl version of his Skype avi, Eyan for being a cuck and not playing me in doubles for finals, Starmei for being BibleThump, p2 for actually being another AM (shoutouts to you too for giving us memes on the daily), Peli for retiring afterwards like a cuck, and lastly Arifeen for cucking all tour then embracing the username representative of the two movies made this year regarding his life story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)