NOC a nice basic game of actual mafia - game over - won by the Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, what more can I really do to defend my posts? Personally I think I made mistakes and will just adapt next time I play NOC but I've already explained my rational and will be happy to do so again if requested.

Except for the ignoring tropius part, again, at that point in the game I essentially had no interactions with anybody so it simply doesn't make sense to say that because I didn't have any interaction with one person in particular I'm scum.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
okay Whydon pancake Former Hope Josh who is the 2 scum remaining and why shouldn't I lynch you.
The two remaining scum are Former Hope and Josh. Former Hope has been really scum all game for reasons stated throughout this entire thread ?_? and Josh has been super flippy (so have you but you have really contributed a lot so meh ?_?) along with having a lot of gut reads and not a ton of evidence. The reasons you should not lynch me are that I basically lead the Aubisio > Former Hope movement yesterday in-game, and I've definitely been contributing my thoughts on other players as of yesterday and they've been pretty accurate so far. In addition I'm just less scummy than these other people who appear to be doing some sort of weird omgus-bus ?_?

You know what, just go ahead and lynch me at this point. It'll cost the town to have another mislych but we can afford it. At least then you can figure out the remaining two scum are. Personally I feel it's Josh and Pancakes but that's me.

I'm rather serious, I've already attempted to defend myself and if that hasn't changed your mind, reposting won't help. So if you think I'm scum, go ahead and vote me town can afford it. However I would encourage discussion of who the two mafia actually are.

Which goes back to my first point, if you haven't been convinced by now, then not much will. That said, I would like to say that if Josh/Pancake aren't the mafia, then I would probably start considering twin as potentially being the last one for pushing my lynch so hard. Honestly I'd like to know Da Letter El 's thoughts on Twin should I be lynched and flip town.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for slow reply I can't access Internet at work

I am still just as confident it's fh as I was before. His last statement pushes that even more
So if you think I'm scum, go ahead and vote me town can afford it.
Classic x card. "Well I'm town but I can't prove it so vote me if you want" is literally as scummy as it gets. Thats like the most common thing scum say in tos. You just erased any sliver of doubt I had that you're inno. Lynch former hope

I can honestly say I think the other one is probably pancake but it could also be whydon or even the less likely you/dle. The only person I've ruled out completely is shubaka.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Which goes back to my first point, if you haven't been convinced by now, then not much will. That said, I would like to say that if Josh/Pancake aren't the mafia, then I would probably start considering twin as potentially being the last one for pushing my lynch so hard. Honestly I'd like to know Da Letter El 's thoughts on Twin should I be lynched and flip town.
I think twin is too town at this point for the lynch on you to change my mind on twin. The interactions with tropius I don't think are ever a partner interaction. If you flip town, it just shows twin doesn't let go of a scum read, which isn't alignment indicative. Besides, he also was willing to vote for aubisio solely on the basis of breaking a tie, which makes it less likely he and Aubisio are on a team. So I don't think the push on you is very alignment indicative of twin.

After the Aubisio flip I'd be more inclined to lynch Whydon today than FH; even if FH could still be partners with Aubisio since those were really the only two viable lynch targets yesterday, I think there was enough distance between the two that he isn't our best lynch. Also I'm getting paranoid about literally everyone except absent Whydon and conftown shubaka being totally cool with an FH vote (myself included), although I guess there's only 2 mafia left.

lynch Whydon

Thetwinmasters 1. why don't you suspect Whydon as much as pancakes/josh? 2. do you think whydon/fh team makes sense?

Whydon I understand being busy because of school, but what made you busy this weekend as well? How caught up on the thread are you?

Whydon reads as noob town to me and blazade dying right after he puts pressure on FH fits the trend of kills jalmont put pressure on aubisio gone King_ killed for getting an guilty on mafia and FH's recent posts have been awful like trying to throw shade on me xD and giving up early which is why I think FH is most likely scum. I think a whydon/FH team makes less sense than a Josh/FH team rn

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
The aubisio read looks pretty terrible and scummy. I don't remember aubisio doing much of anything and the read obviously turned up wrong. Pretty sure the only thing aubisio had done at that point was like a few people's posts and had some kinda lighthearted interactions about the "I am fast" thing. Coming up with 7:3 town from that seems weird to me. I think the rest of the reads make sense.

The tropius gut read without explaining it any differently than the fh/mithril reads seems townie to me in its inconsistency; mafia early on in their reads posts are usually super cautious about being consistent, and I think Haruno especially would try to be careful as mafia considering he has a reputation for being scummy even as town. Having a similar reason for a read but differentiating it internally and not explaining it very well indicates that there is "something" different about the two playstyles. Tropius was a lot more certain in her reads while also sort of dismissing pressure on her for having the spreadsheet read on sandshrewz and the hard town read on empoof but still hadn't really "done" much, which indicates actually thinking about and trying to figure out alignments. The tropius read makes me think more that haruno/josh and tropius aren't on a team together.

Most of that post is pretty null though considering the amount of null reads. I don't think that post really tilts my opinion on josh/haruno one way or another.

I'm gonna ISO Whydon later today on why I think he's the better lynch

By the way, is anyone going to claim fireman and join Shubaka in the 100% town list? As the choices narrow down it'd be awfully nice ... (even though the role is apparently useless at this point in the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)