NOC a nice basic game of actual mafia - game over - won by the Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da Letter El, I was inactive this weekend for a main combination of two things: poor internet connection and lack of access to a computer, and typing on a phone is hell.

I will give my thoughts on this thread later, and also why a FH/me team wouldn't make much sense.

I think today is ending soon so I'm going to go with my other scum lynch,

Vote Josh

Pending DLE's argument for Whydon, I still believe that the final two scum are josh/pancake. Even if I'm wrong, there are 3 people who are highly likely to be town (DLE, Twin, Shubaka), myself and then the 3 of Josh/Pancake/Whydon. With two scum remaining, there's a 66.6% chance that any one of you is scum.

Random thoughts since my last post
-I still think Whydon is just a newby town, in the same boat as Sandshrew was.
-While I was getting ready to review Twins actions and make a judgement call, their unlynching of me after Josh tried to hop onto my 'lynch me' trap makes Twin seem much townier in my eyes.
-Speaking of which, Josh hopped onto my 'lynch me train' trap and thus does seem more suspicious to me.
-Additionally DLE stated more or less what I hoped instead of trying to expound upon my lynches, DLE seems more town to me (unless there's a DLE/Twin mafia going on here, which would be absolutely hilarious).

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I didnt hop onto the "lynch you" train. I've thought you were scum since day 2, and everything you've done has further pushed that. Twin (probably) unvoted you because he didn't want to to risk the day ending early, which is fine. I've said you were scum since I joined and I don't see how me voting for you makes that hopping on any bandwagon. I was fine lynching aubisio yesterday because he was also scummy as shit but nobody left in the game is anywhere near as scummy as you

I'm almost sure that's why Twin unvoted, so it becomes the question of why would you bring it closer to hammer that early in the day? Not to mention trying to find excuses to lynch me. Regardless, it's 66% chance you are mafia which is good enough for me based on these actions. That said, I'd still very much like to hear DLE's argument for Whydon.

Josh

=P
I brought it there for 2 reasons.

1) it's 4 votes to hammer and me + twin made 2. We still weren't within 1 vote of hammering

2) I am 100% confident you are scum and id rather my vote be on you and my stance be known because if im working during the deadline and my vote can't be expressed that'd suck. I'd rather my vote be on you and not twins because twin (afaik) will be available to vote and comment near the deadline.

I would also really like to hear what dle has to say. That must be a really damn good anime

Josh

=P
Also stop with the 66% bullshit, its stupid to exclude anyone besides shubaka from suspicion right now. If someone would claim it'd be nice and I see no reason why they shouldn't but it appears we aren't getting that luxury

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Sorry I fell asleep in the middle of watching it and I'm busy for most of today I don't think I'll have time to do a lengthy post

I find it interesting that Whydon's response today was to deny the FH/him team over just denying being mafia

The gist was that the shrewz interactions still rub me the wrong way and using the same activity excuse gives major aubisio vibes

I don't really know what else to say other than what I've been saying all game. I messed up twice which is why I'm a suspect, and I've admitted to both mistakes.

All game I've been saying that I am a convenient lynch for mafia. It's the reason I'm still alive. Former Hope's early push on me made me initially suspicious of him, because at the time it seemed like a very convenient lynch for the mafia, but at the same time it was also a very safe lynch for the village. Da Letter El a Whydon/FH really doesn't make sense given our interactions in this game, so I'd like to know why you believe we are teamed together.

The Josh jump on FH after Twin voted for FH was a screwup on his part, even if he isn't mafia. Definitely makes him look worse in the eyes of the village.

If I had to guess, the mafia team would be Josh and pancake. Assuming DLE and Twin are village, it seems like FH is just in the same boat as me and we just both suspect each other.

Okay, here's how town can win this. If we take that it's either myself/Whydon or pancake/Josh, if we lynch Whydon and their town, we lynch Josh/pancake tomorrow and if Whydon is mafia, sure lynch me the next day and then figure out between josh/pancake who the final mafia is.

As funny as it would be, 90% sure one of the two is firefighter since none of us 4 has claimed it.

Anyhow, twin, do you agree to that above plan? As I'm sure you realize, Town can win as long as of the 4 suspects, we don't lynch the 2 town amongst them. Yet we can mislych once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)