Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some people on Reddit saying how in real life pure breds or extreme case bred for show animals grow up very sick or just die. Alolan Persian is probably that representation of the animal growing up very ill since the website's description says Meowth was bred by Alolan Royalty. They probably only cared for Meowth and didn't consider what that would cause to its evolution. Feels like just another joke Alolan mon except no one finds it funny this time.

Well in that videos case I guess I'm gonna catch all the UB's, I hope theres possibilities of some of them not being banned.

EDIT: Also I love that trans-dimensional beings are still subject to the same technology that managed to capture god and all its subjects, that ball effect is clean.

Perhaps Dig got an increase in Base Power, so it was replaced so we couldn't get a strong move early on? Since Dig is normally obtained fairly early. That's the only logical thing I can think of as to why they'd replace Dig with Leech Life.

It's about time they put in a new PokeBall. And it pretty much confirms Ultra Beasts will be catchable! It's time!

Also Leech Life as a TM? That thing better get a buff!

I really hope this means they buffed Leech Life to be 75BP (or even a little less) to be another semi-viable draining move.
Yeah, I hope so. It basically has to be in order for it to be useful as a TM.

Perhaps Dig got an increase in Base Power, so it was replaced so we couldn't get a strong move early on? Since Dig is normally obtained fairly early. That's the only logical thing I can think of as to why they'd replace Dig with Leech Life.
Maybe so. Either that or they wanted another 'weak bug-type move' to replace Struggle Bug since it's been replaced by Fly.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
So the changes are a Bad boost for another bad boost, They must have buffed Leach Life and hated The "We can slap Ground Coverage on Everything" Move AKA Dig, and replacing moves that ether sucked on everything or sucked on everything other than Mega Kanga.

As for the new Pokeball, OMG! <3

Poor Dig has to leave after being one of the most iconic in game TMs for six generations. Oh well, thank god Confide is still around.
Switching Dig instead of Confide shows how much Game Freak must hate Dig.

Yeah, I hope so. It basically has to be in order for it to be useful as a TM.

Maybe so. Either that or they wanted another 'weak bug-type move' to replace Struggle Bug since it's been replaced by Fly.
Struggle Bug was a special bug move that was 50 BP (even in gen 5, it was 30 BP, still higher), hit everyone in a double battle and always lowered special attack

Leech Life is 20 BP and gives you half the health back.

not necessarily that interchangable is all im sayin'
Even Incinerate, the move literally no one uses, was 30 BP and hit everyone! And then it got bumped to 60 because why not.

The new ball looks like the Solgaeleo core/prevo, does it not? If it indeed specializes in catching UBs (not confirmed yet?), does this mean Master Balls won't work on them?

Also, I did speak too soon. Gamefreak does buff useless moves this gen, it seems. Leech Life is replacing Struggle Bug as the low-BP Bug-type TM. As for why they replaced Dig, I can only assume because Dig was only useful for its Escape Rope field effect. Otherwise it gets outclassed by Bulldoze/Earthquake as a Ground-type TM.

Secret Power is gone too. Heh, either no Secret Bases, or different mechanics a la DPPt. The former is more likely, as they may be saving the feature for the tentative Gen IV remakes.

Seriously though...Leech life seems way to bizzare...Dig has been TM 28 since the very beginning, right? Why would they change it now? It doesn't make any sense....

if leech life has replaced dig, then we can all only hope that it has been buffed like most other HP draining moves, like giga drain and drain punch (60 -> 75), but I am worried because most pokemon learn leech life at low levels, so starting them off with a more powerful move is strange, but as a bug lover i wont mind. best guess is if it's buffed at all, it'll cap at 50 bp like draining kiss.
and as to why it replaced dig it might be because there's a pokeride that would act in it's stead like alolan dugtrio or something similar? either that or game freak just really wants us to start using escape ropes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)