Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Moon currently and none of my mates are at the point of getting HA Vulpix yet, would anyone be able to trade a male one. No need for IVs or egg moves, I have a vulpix already 5IV etc just no HA.
If this doesn't get resolved, I can do this when I get home from work. Should be in about 3.5-4 hours.

Hi!

I'm looking for these Vivillon to complete my collection in ORAS:

-Monsoon, Jungle, Ocean and Sandstorm

Can offer females in dream ball with HA and pkm in apricorn balls.

Thanks

Anyone have good suggestions for a pokeball for a Sandyghast/Palossand? thinking either Dusk or Luxury ball.

Also any good nicknames for a female?

is there any way asside from poke pelaga to get more evolution stones asside from the leaf fire water and thunder ones you cna buy?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have good suggestions for a pokeball for a Sandyghast/Palossand? thinking either Dusk or Luxury ball.

Also any good nicknames for a female?
premier ball for regular, lux for shiny. or reverse that. those are my favs anyway. no input for nickname though

premier ball for regular, lux for shiny. or reverse that. those are my favs anyway. no input for nickname though
Oh if I could get a Shiny I would be so happy, but not breeding for ages for one(Since I want Amnesia on it so SOS chaining is out of the question)

I am thinking maybe Silica as the name. Tied to sand with Silicon Dioxcide, which is found with quartz, which is tied to sand.

I think Battle Tree, but don't take my word on that.
if thats the only wya that would suck because thats even worse then the poke pelago

I despice the battle towers etc because its not about skill but rng due to the ai hax always being insane also competetive pokemon at this point is almost impossible to begin with I already hate that I need it to get all tms and lots of other items:(

glad when pokebank works because I have hundreds of bp I cna send to my game from there:)

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Moon and sun soon, I have them both. Hrm. I guess I could always just open my copy of sun and get a copy there and trade it to myself. Never mind! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)