Pokémon Sun and Moon: Competitive Judge A Pokémon

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Theorymon and co. strike again! Want to know more about the current generation? Check out what our team has to say!​

Credits:
Written by:
Art by: Tikitik
Grammar checked by: The Dutch Plumberjack, Steven Snype, and piikachuu
HTML by: anto
Script by: Quite Quiet and Toast++

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm at work so can't fix myself but Mimikyu has "Desguise" as it's ability.

The formatting / HTMLing is so good, it's literally how I pictured it originally anto

edit: and why is scarf / specs for OU Lele two different sets? just slash the item on the same set imo

Last edited:
I personally think that Red Card has the potential to be included as an item for the sample Mimikyu set. Although it's a rather interesting choice, Mimikyu can take advantage of this quite well, with the ability to set up swords dance and be placed in a better matchup once Red Card is activated. This is obviously complimented extremely well by Mimikyu's ability. Given the 3v3 style of Battle Spot Singles, it's unlikely that Mimikyu will be having any major troubles with more than one mon, making Red Card reliable and very much viable. Mimikyu would best be taking advantage of this mid-late game, serving as a momentum breaker that can also provided as troublesome for common setup sweepers, such as Mega Gyarados

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)