Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

journey before destination
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This was reported in this same thread by someone in Saturday, and right here we have an another incidence.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankubers-505818603

Look at Turn 4. Shuckle encored Mew with priority (?). Can't be a Mew Lagging Tail as it didn't attack last in Turn 3 and Turn 5, so I don't think it's a obscure game mechanic. Unless I'm missing something really obvious...

I just had a Bolt Strike completely miss a Lightningrod Raichu (replay here, turn 4), shouldn't it have been absorbed, have I misinterpreted how Lightningrod works or has this mechanic been changed in Sun/Moon?

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Not able to use celebrate on eevee in pokebank LC even though it was released last year as an event move (though veekun says that nothing can learn celebrate though I'm not sure if that's correct). Might have something to do with the fact that it doesn't do anything unless you're carrying normalium z, idk.
As far as I know, all celebrate Eevee events have been at level 10. If you have a source that says otherwise please provide it, it'd be helpful.

breh

強いだね
Not able to use celebrate on eevee in pokebank LC even though it was released last year as an event move (though veekun says that nothing can learn celebrate though I'm not sure if that's correct). Might have something to do with the fact that it doesn't do anything unless you're carrying normalium z, idk.
level 10 event = not usable in LC

any word on my question on the previous page about mandibuzz being able to use knock off even though its a post bank move or is my question just going to be overlooked because in a few days it won't matter?

When we do the Shows PMs in chat thing in mobile, it didnt work
It did work when tried in pc tho
The purpose is defeated if it doesnt work in mobile
Pls look into it
(I asked 2 other people didnt work for them too)
EDIT doesnt work in Google Chrome or Safari, so its a cross-platform problem

any word on my question on the previous page about mandibuzz being able to use knock off even though its a post bank move or is my question just going to be overlooked because in a few days it won't matter?
it does matter, hopefully smogon will fix it like they fixed the custap berry issue

I'm unsure if I'm posting in the right area, but Hawlucha's Flying Press still says (on just the online dex) that it is base 80 power when it is base 100. Again, I don't know if this is the right area for an online-dex bug. Perhaps you just haven't gotten to editing that, though.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-12-11-55.png
Screenshot_2016-12-27-12-15-51.png

Okay so I'm playing showdown in gen 7 OU and my opponent had used a total of 7 pokemon, with his gengar being swapped out for another silvally. I won because he ended up forfeighting but I'm confused on why he had 7 used Pokemon. This has happened before for me, but I haven't saved a replay or screenshot up until now. Any known reasons?

View attachment 75695 View attachment 75696
Okay so I'm playing showdown in gen 7 OU and my opponent had used a total of 7 pokemon, with his gengar being swapped out for another silvally. I won because he ended up forfeighting but I'm confused on why he had 7 used Pokemon. This has happened before for me, but I haven't saved a replay or screenshot up until now. Any known reasons?
This usually happens because a player swaps out a Pokémon disguised with Illusion out for the Pokémon it was disguised as, which confuses the simulator into thinking the other player must have two of that Pokémon. However, I don't see any Zoroarks on either side, so that's clearly not the case here. If it happens again, with or without a Zoroark, be sure to save the replay so we can see exactly when it happens.

Ash Greninja is IV locked to 20/31/20/31/20/31 and also nonbreedable, resulting in it only being able to use HP Ghost in game. However, PS does not seem to have this implemented.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-507206853

Here I used HP Fire to test if PS would correct this, and sure enough, it did not stop me.

I searched and saw it was reported on Nov 21 but it wasnt resolved so I was told it was a good idea to bring it up again n.n

Seito Hakari

Cheerio!
Actually, a -1 252+ Tapu Koko's Speed stat would be at 394*(2/3) = 262.666... which is rounded down to 262. Therefore, in this case, Tapu Koko and Breloom were in a speed tie and both had a 50% chance to move first.
Oh rip yeah, forgot it dropped the decimals + weird calculation to 394..

You're allowed to use Hidden Power regardless of IVs. If this is due to the new Hyper Training feature added in Sun and Moon, this is not how Hyper Training works.

To quote Serebii: "The thing with Hyper Training is that the boost is superficial. The actual IVs of the Pokémon do not get increased, merely they give the appearance of having maximum. Due to this, the Pokémon's Hidden Power will remain the same as it always was, and the Pokémon, when bred, will not pass any maximum IVs as the Pokémon's IVs are still how they were originally."

Source: http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/hypertraining.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)