[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftovers
Timid | Shadow Shield
IVs: 24/x/31/30/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Calm Mind / Moongeist Beam / Psyshock / Roost

IGN: Torqan
Pokemon deposited: Growlithe, male, level 1 in nest ball
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
Why: The Lunala I caught in my game is not competitive so I very much appreciate this giveaway

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Requested: Milotic
Destiny Knot
Calm | Marvel Scale
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (I'm pretty sure the second one is attack)
EVs: 8 Def / 252 HP / 248 Sp. Def
Rest / Sleep Talk / Scald / Dragon Tail

IGN: Geralf
Pokemon deposited: Lilipup, M, lvl 19 in nest ball
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
Why: I'm just starting to get into competitive pokemon so I decided to try making a gimmicky team to use in battles with friends.
(Also I'm having an awful time trying to get a destiny knot for breeding on my own)

Sorry about that. Guess I didn't read into that well enough.

Last edited:
Request: Focus Sash Nihilego with HP Ice
IGN: Jonny
Deposited: Lv54 Fletchling, F, Poke Ball
Why: Good hidden powers are so hard to get so this would save me a ton of time. Thanks!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Lunala, Nihilego

gandalf913 : Sorry, this giveaway isn't for customized Pokémon, I'm sending sets that I have in my collection already. You can see the list on my trade thread (link is in my signature).

Last edited:
Request: Ditto
Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
IGN: Princharming
Deposited: Mareep Lv.1 (M)
Reason: Mostly lazyness convenience to be completely honest. Nice to skip a step in the breeding process and have a good natures to choose from to begin with. :-)

Cheers!

Received:-)

Last edited:
Request: Buzzwole

Leftovers
Adamant | Beast Boost
IVs: 31/31/28/27/26/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 196 HP / 188 Atk / 12 SpDef / 112 Spe
Substitute / Focus Punch / Leech Life / Earthquake

IGN: James
Deposited: Level 57 female Trumbeak (Ultra Ball)
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.
Reason: I need a good Fighting-type to pound Porygon2 in Battle Spot Singles.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requested: Yveltal
Leftovers
Bold | Dark Aura
IVs: 30/x/30/x/31/25
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Foul Play / Toxic / Taunt / Roost
OT: XYZ

IGN: Apolo
Deposited: Magikarp < Poké Ball > Lv. 15 Male
GTS Msg: IFDG

Reason: I really like how looks Yveltal shiny, i think the XYZ was a great giveaway but i missed and i have the other games except Y version. And look like a really good bird to play in Pokémon Sun.

-----> Tyvm for your time and for this great massive ongoing giveaway!!!

Last edited:
Request: Tapu Fini
IGN: M
Deposited: Lv.1 Salandit, Male, Beast Ball.
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
Why: I need Tapu Fini in my team, is so bulk and I love his design.

Thank u so much!

Last edited:
♂
Sitrus Berry
Relaxed | Unaware
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Scald / Earthquake / Toxic / Recover

Reason I want: I need a Quagsire with Hidden Ability, because I would like to create a core between it an Mega-Diancie.

IGN: Florian
Deposited: Male Mareep Lv. 1 (has it's german name "Voltilamm")

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks you're awesome :)

Last edited:
Request: Pheromosa [The Naughty nature one with the focus sash]
IGN: Tank
Deposited: Lv.12 Gastly, Male, PokeBall.
Why: The last pokemon I need for the Alola friendly. Would really appreciate getting one! Thanks!

Last edited:
Attention

When Pokébank's update gets released, I will transfer my entire collection to Gen 7, and will start distributing Dittos for free once again. However, until this happens, I can only send Alola Pokémon (those with the cross logo next to them) to Gen 7 games. Everything else can only be sent through Gen 6 for now.
----​

Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread.

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or, in the case of non-pentagon/cross Pokémon, RNGed by me. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
  • You may request new Pokémon to be added to my list! Check out my trade thread for information about that.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Wingull or Psyduck is a good idea (please, no Abra, Yungoos, Wimpod or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with the message "IFDG" (6th gen) and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the message you picked (7th gen), and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer (except maybe "because I want this Pokémon" - duh!), I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted VGC team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as Z crystals and mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.

afset, DennisEG, DaAwesomeDude1, Overxon, ZaChAttAcK101, nefasto, Gt91, GateCreeper, smithkavik, Demantoid, starNater, NeoHauter, KraXatu, Weebos, Marrilandra, bodaciouspigeon, TofuXD, nvakna, Mishimono, Linathan, T_Emerald, VGCsverdrup, RealPresent, assassinfred, chesnaughtite, Pelleon, Duke of 2, davinator3000, iRay, Marvin Miranda, Nik99, streetspirit13, dsm77773, Nickbren6, mackice, ThinKINGBee, JBusiness, Alakalando, The Chaotician, MEEAD, ImAShakiraholic, RudyMaxamillion, Drofriz, Wumpus Mcgrumpus, Ainz, qsns, JonThomas, Vocey22, Abdullah Hamid, SkylarGreen, Marowak2000, gaarasword, gabriel, ZyFlux, Darkmalice, Mister57, thetoprattata, Anubis1312, Asada Shino San, trg, Saintbarbecue, Cutefluffysheep, YourKingSkeletor, si.tole, OptimusPrime1313, n.n rattata, locoghoul, therabbitking, GalactaRay, Paketindeninja, Ayato, blackTenergy, Ninjacole3, Bam250, patriots21, TreyB, TheGrassMan, chubb-o-wub, mydogmolly, Andr3w, jagged_angel, 24hanimewatcher, MetnotstandImMärchenland, huangl, Squark, Orewayoshi, Pikoku, litfiba, Ryuu Davin, silvanex, SoNkei, RumilSH, SegFault_92, Pikanium, Sasuke24826, Shadowgreninja, TheSassyCupcake, Wesleymagik, ObstundGemuese, avdc90, Ilikebugs, bakublade, Dullvice, Lordandy, im squittles, stevexclax, Ms. Ingno, hjp, Cuaga, SpindaX, ThickFatAzumarill, Veloso13, Overflow87, Moshikal15, Kanburi, Haxxor Tomax, Kite12666, Anki, JoReBuH, Cherub Agent, Janda, Delteros, Unassuming Orca, Thundersamurott, Pysse, Smuckem, Nightmare Jigglypuff, DaisukeLight, Albus, Lodakris, mogua, Siggu, Justified1, G_C, NeoHaunter, Foxtrot_Sands, TsusakaSIGN, Obscurite, drago0202, XXmatthewxX, dwz10, Faicoh, manxmax, Nathan Walsh, Namikaze, NameNotFound, shiny_meta, TheMourningKing

Mareep received: 68

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
hello may I please have a full iv ditto. it will bring me great joy, but it would have to be in sun and moon

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Ditto, Tapu Fini, Quagsire

knobfire : Seems like it was already sniped :(

hello may I please have a full iv ditto. it will bring me great joy, but it would have to be in sun and moon
Sorry, my Ditto are all in ORAS currently, so I cannot send them to Sun and Moon until Pokébank gets updated.

Question for you. I play with my little brother (he's 9) and I was showing him the smogon website and he asked if he was allowed a pokemon also. Would I have to create an account for him to request one. I don't want to take advantage of your services or seem greedy, just asking for my little brother.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Question for you. I play with my little brother (he's 9) and I was showing him the smogon website and he asked if he was allowed a pokemon also. Would I have to create an account for him to request one. I don't want to take advantage of your services or seem greedy, just asking for my little brother.
Please have him create an account for his own request. With all due respect, anyone can claim they are requesting a second one for someone else, so I cannot safely distinguish between those who truly do and those trying to get around the rules.

Sent: Ditto, Tapu Fini, Quagsire

knobfire : Seems like it was already sniped :(.
Damn it really was :O

Redeposited

Deposited: Level 41 Carbink in a pokeball.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Damn it really was :O

Redeposited

Deposited: Level 41 Carbink in a pokeball.

Thanks again!
Quite unbelievable, but it was already sniped again o.o

Quite unbelievable, but it was already sniped again o.o
Yup - Lost for words. It's a shame both don't have good natures. Let's try again.

Deposited: Level 1 male Growlithe in a Repeat ball.

If this one's sniped, I'll stop playing pokemon.

For the third time, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Request:

Focus Sash
Jolly | Beast Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/x/3/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Leaf Blade / Smart Strike / Sacred Sword / Protect
IGN: PIETRO
Deposited: Starmie Lvl 22 ITA in pokeball

Hanks in Advance! :)

Request: Buzzwole

Choice Band
Adamant | Beast Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/0/19/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/0/31/31)
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Superpower / Earthquake / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch

IGN: Lotus
Deposited: Rowlet lvl. 1 ENG in pokeball

Thank you!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Pheromosa, Kartana

Jobber : Sorry, this giveaway isn't for customized Pokémon, I'm sending sets that I have in my collection already. You can see the list in my trade thread (link is in my signature).

Request: Tapu Koko
Electric Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/28/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Nature's Madness / Taunt

Deposited: Male Misdreavus lvl 21
IGN: Thomas

Reason: I am new to competitive battling (this is actually my first post) and I have bred myself a team in game but I need Tapu Koko to complete it. The one I caught in my game has a Brave nature and since it reduces speed that is really bad.

Thanks A lot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)